Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Latest Job Without Barriers/immediate Employment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Latest Job Without Barriers/immediate Employment (2229 Views)

Miraculous Way I Got A Job Without Connection!!! - Life Testimony / He Applied For A Job Without NYSC Discharge Certificate / My Miracle Job Without Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Job Without Barriers/immediate Employment by Saryea83: 10:21am On Jul 20, 2014
The Company is called TAN and currently opening offices in all the 36 states of the Federation: Their core objectives are as follows:
We will embark on enormous skill acquisition schemes for Nigerians with widespread skill centres in all states of the federation delivering first hand training to participants in various fields of human endeavour.
Trained members in specific and goal driven skills will be awarded interest free loans and grants to be able to start up businesses on their own with special guidiance from profesionals who will benchmark their successes and recommend successful ones for more assistance as an attraction for more youths to join enterpreneurship and self-reliance.
Scholarships shall be awarded to graduates and undergraduates who shall undertake and pass the annual TAN-Scholarship Exam which will be carried out in a fair and transparent manner allowing candidates to participate from all parts of the country through registration in various TAN state offices nationwide. TAN city is a project aimed at encouraging production and efficiency amongst SME's in all states by setting up SME enclaves where basic infrastructures like power, securiy, water, offices etc are provided free of charge to Nigerians who own small businesses thereby aiding maximum productivity. it is intended to promote employment opportunities and reduce youth restiveness.
We understand that the grassroots make up a larger part of the society; hence, we plan to offer microcredit facilities to market women and peasant farmers etc to boost agricultural production and alleviate poverty.

Simply apply here and have access to unlimited opportunities:http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=26694
Re: Latest Job Without Barriers/immediate Employment by victorVIC1(m): 10:28am On Jul 20, 2014
@ op is ds a job or skill acquisition program?
Re: Latest Job Without Barriers/immediate Employment by Saryea83: 11:21am On Jul 20, 2014
it is both my dear! It depends the one you want, which will given to you base on state of origin
Re: Latest Job Without Barriers/immediate Employment by HenryThegreat1(m): 12:24pm On Jul 20, 2014
Please i tried register online it didn't work. Anyway i wnted to work wth d organization as a marketing executive ie to market d org services within my locality. My contact
Re: Latest Job Without Barriers/immediate Employment by Saryea83: 1:29pm On Jul 20, 2014
click this link below. It is working very fine even with a mobile phone that browses.

http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=26694
Re: Latest Job Without Barriers/immediate Employment by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 20, 2014
Get out here joooor, posting nonsense here. Visit the website, they looking for traffic don't mind them nonsense people
Re: Latest Job Without Barriers/immediate Employment by Saryea83: 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2014
shynapolscience: Get out here joooor, posting nonsense here. Visit the website, they looking for traffic don't mind them nonsense people

You're very, very wrong! This is not for traffic. Haven't you heard about TAN over NTA,AIT, ITV etc. It is all about opportunities of which I am a living witness. Don't discourage others of opportunity they stand to get. Nobody will ever ask you to pay money or whatever sort. My dear, it is not about traffic, okay. 25 Nigerians were sponsored by TAN last month to Brazil. So don't take it for granted.
Re: Latest Job Without Barriers/immediate Employment by Saryea83: 2:10pm On Jul 20, 2014
TAN focuses on creating one million jobs for Nigerian youths in the next four years. These jobs shall be created through targeted strategies and tapping into uncommon areas of our economy as well as in knowing the unemployed youth in particular.
All interested Nigerians are welcome. However, they shall be expected to fill a membership form which will require their photographs and addresses.
The membership of TAN cuts across all citizens of Nigeria without legal disqualification. TAN has no ethnic, religious, linguistic or gender discrimination. It is open to all Nigerians irrespective of tribe or qualification.
This is another phase of it.I mean another batch of which new members are being recruited. Don't be bias because you'll definitely be favored and have nothing to lose.
Re: Latest Job Without Barriers/immediate Employment by RealChris(m): 2:28pm On Jul 20, 2014
The sign up link looks like a referrers link. www.tan.org.ng/membership/newprofile.php why d difference?
Re: Latest Job Without Barriers/immediate Employment by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 20, 2014
RealChris: The sign up link looks like a referrers link. www.tan.org.ng/membership/newprofile.php why d difference?
av registered but no place to upload photograph
Re: Latest Job Without Barriers/immediate Employment by Saryea83: 4:26pm On Jul 20, 2014
timodet: av registered but no place to upload photograph

Yes, it is a referral link and if you're not referred by someone, your data becomes incomplete and may not be opportuned follow here and reregister:
It is also because it neighbourhood Transformation you must get everyone involve to benefit from the on-going Jonathan's transformation. That was exactly what I did before I was called up. The interview was just to verify your details of origin and your certificates and what you want the Govt to do for you.

Last week I was called up for interview, only to see 10 people disqualified because of
1. Not entering their correct data during signup. They thought was just a joke
2. Their state of Origin not corresponding
Please bear in mind that correct data are needed and you're an Ambassador, which means speaking for / and representing your town, and as well as bringing them to evaluate Jonathan's administration in case if anyone is not benefiting, he/she will start doing so. At first wen I joined, I wanted to hide it from others not knowing that i was harming my self. it was as soon as I attended their workshop in Abuja that the story changed and got what i never dreamed of in the next 5 years. Please, follow the link and signup with correct data and also make it know your friends and families. and when you signup, use your own link others. I have benefited, I want you to benefit too
Re: Latest Job Without Barriers/immediate Employment by Saryea83: 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2014
HenryThegreat1: Please i tried register online it didn't work. Anyway i wnted to work wth d organization as a marketing executive ie to market d org services within my locality. My contact 08030717634 or chukwuedon80@gmail.com

Please, remove your contact here to avoid scammers. Both numbers & email
Re: Latest Job Without Barriers/immediate Employment by Saryea83: 4:55pm On Jul 20, 2014
timodet: av registered but no place to upload photograph

Login on
http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=26694, then visit you email address on the left-hand bar, click on it, you'll see 'My Profile' click on it and also click on edit, then finally u will see Passport photograph, browse and upload by confirming that you're human and clicking on edit profile. That all
Re: Latest Job Without Barriers/immediate Employment by Saryea83: 7:38am On Jul 21, 2014
DO YOU WANT TO JOIN TAN

ARE YOU A YOUTH LEADER

CAN YOU MOBILIZE 200 PEOPLE IN YOUR WARD OR HIGHER INSTITUTION?

DO YOU HAVE ANY EVIDENCE OF YOUR MOBILIZATION ABILITY

DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE TRANSFORMATION AGENDA OF NIGERIA THAT IS ON-GOING

THIS IS THE OPPORTUNITY YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR

BECOME A ONE STAR TAN AMBASSADOR BY REGISTERING HERE
IT IS REAL AND WORKING PERFECTLY
Re: Latest Job Without Barriers/immediate Employment by Saryea83: 8:18am On Jul 21, 2014
TAN has also signed an MOU with the National Orientation Agency (NOA) on job creation and youth empowerment, the implementation process of which is set to commence before the end of July 2014. The operationalization of this partnership, using TAN’s desks in NOA’s States and LGA’s offices, resource and outreach centres, will include skills training and capacity building workshops, publication of resource books on national values and patriotic norms and the holding of all-stakeholders’ town-hall meetings on President Jonathan’s national transformation agenda in Abuja and all the States of the Federation

“Today is historic because we are two energy merging together. Energy coming from government and energy from Non-Government institution. It is a proof of access that endowment should collectively harnessed to create this enabling environment that is going to empower Nigerians to the creation of sustainable jobs that will improve their human development index to ensure the a good number of youths are included into the workforce that would lead into the social and economic growth,” He added.

Earlier in his remarks, the Director General, National Orientation Agency of Nigeria (NOA), Mike Omeri, noted that one of the mandates of the agency was to promote the dignity of labour.

According to him, job creation is not only the responsibility of the government, adding that organization like TAN are need to assist the government to create more jobs for the teeming unemployed youths.
Re: Latest Job Without Barriers/immediate Employment by Saryea83: 5:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
The Benefits of being a One Star TAN Ambassador are enormous.

You have access to firsthand TAN activities.
You have access to offers and opportunities which include travelling , training , Job opportunities etc.
N10,000.00 logistics money.
You become a ward coordinator and may rise to a State coordinator.
You represent your ward in a national meeting of TAN Ambassadors.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help: I Got Dis Msg Early Hours Of Ystday, Dnt If It's Scam Ooo / Total Nigeria Egina Recruitment / Npower 2017 List Of Shortlisted Candidates In Various States Is Out | Check Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.