Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,293 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Why Marriage Not On My Mind Now – Chidinma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Marriage Not On My Mind Now – Chidinma (691 Views)

Happening Now:Chidinma,Omawumi,D'banj,Bonang Matheba At Future Awards 2015(pics / Actress Ebube Nwagbo Says She Wants Marriage, Not Relationships / Marriage Is Not On My Mind Now 'chidinma' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Marriage Not On My Mind Now – Chidinma by Naijavibz: 11:03am On Jul 20, 2014
MTN Project Fame first female winner, petite beauty Chidinma Ekile has not only won the hearts of music lovers with her soulful, danceable songs, she has a drove of suitors and admirers, waiting and anticipating, to pounce, should the pretty diva pull off the ‘stop’ sign. But Chidinma told Potpourri at an event recently that she isn’t ready to give up her life 24/7 to any man to do as he wants.

“It’s not yet time for marriage, I still have quite a lot to do and I still have a lot of money to make“, she said. Chidinma is only 23 but then she has done virtually all there is for a woman to do. She is one of the most sought-after female artistes in Nigeria, just as she is also the most courted. Artistes and non-artistes alike have openly professed love for the Imo State-born diva, with no one actually getting beyond the ground floor, or is there?

She was even recently alleged to be dating the prolific video director, Clarence Peters but the talented Kedike crooner labeled the rumour unfounded and told Potpourri it is not true. “The story is not true. Funny enough, he is not the only man I have been alleged to be dating”....
click to continue reading..http://naijavibz..com/2014/07/why-marriage-not-on-my-mind-now-chidinma.html

(1) (Reply)

P-square Invites Jermaine Jackson To Work On 6th Studio Album / Photos From Dr Sid White Wedding / Armed Robbers Can Never Rob Me, They Respect Me - Daddy Showkey Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.