Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Google Adsense - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Google Adsense (710 Views)

Fully Activated Non Hosted Google Adsense For 08068862164 / How To Make Serious Money With Google Adsense / I Made... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Adsense by asiriguy(m): 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2008
[center]LETS TALK ON GOOGLE ADSENSE

DROP YOUR IDEA HERE

e.g
HOW TO GET STARTED, IF POSSIBLE
HOW TO ADVERTISE ON GOOGLE
HOW TO ADD YOUR WEBSITE

[/center][color=#006600][/color]
Re: Google Adsense by alcophonsu(m): 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2008
[code][/code]

I also need help on google adsense. i will be glad if good citizen can assist on this issue. i have create an adsense account, but i dont know next thing to do so that my advert can appear online.
Helpoooo!
Re: Google Adsense by tundecraig: 6:21pm On Oct 11, 2008
alcophonsu & asiri-guy
What exactly are you involved in Adsense or Adwords.I ask this because you mentioned something about advertising on Google.

THE BASICS
1)Google Adwords
Google Adwords allows people to advertise on google.com ( probally the website with the highest number of visits along with yahoo.com) When people search for anything on Google, your advert will come up if it has to do with their search.E.G. If someone does a search for "vaction in Africa", or " Making Money" or "Laptops" your ad will come up if you selected that phrase as one of your keywords for your adwords campaign. If more than one person selected any of those keywords, then the adverts will come out with preference for the highest bidder. That is why when you search on Google, you see that there are only ten adwords adverts to your right, the others are on the next pages.

Google Adwords is a cheap way and fast way to advertise your services and products and get people to come to your website.

2)Google Adsense
When Google saw that more and more people were demanding its Adwords service, it decided to place some of the adverts on other people's website in exchange for a fee.
Thus if you have a website, you can apply to Google and it will place adverts on your website that have to do with the content on your site. When anyone clicks those ads, you get to earn money.

Maximising Adsense
Don't expect Adsense to make you millions of naira, but you can expect to earn from $20-$200 every month on the average if you have a website with frequent visitors. And if you have solid traffic, you just might be able to expect revenues of over $1000 a month.

Important Things to Note
i) To make money from adsense, you need to make sure people visit your website and keep coming back to it. That means your content must be attractive.
ii) Never click on the adverts on your site or ask people to do that for you.Google will find out -you wont get any money and you will be banned from ever using the service.
iii) Look for content that will bring in the right ads.Some ads can get you 5 cents a click and some ads can get you $5 a click.Of course 100 clicks of a 5 cent ad will give you $5, while 100 clicks of a $5 ad will get you $500.
iv) Most people involved in Google Adsense, have website simply because they want to earn money from Adsense.They end up not really making much money if anything. It makes more sense and you will make much more money, when your website has a purpose and design beyond just tapping into Adsense.
When you have a website that has its own purpose, adsense just serves as an addition.

Let me know if you have any questions.

P.S. I didnt proof read this, before posting-so accept my apologies if there are errors.
Re: Google Adsense by Neikid: 7:12pm On Oct 11, 2008
@tundecraig
your post was quite insightful,
been researching adsense for sometime now,, i'm wondering,
whats the best way to get my money and how can i be sure of how much i've earned through the medium.
i should add that i reside in nigeria o!
Re: Google Adsense by tundecraig: 7:44pm On Oct 11, 2008
Neikid-
1) Google will send you cheques at the address you used when you regsitered your account.You can process your cheques with any bank in Nigeria using a domicillary account.
2) When you opened your account, you were given an online account with Google.Login to this with your email and password you chose and you can view how much you have earned in a day, week or any time frame you choose.You will also be able to know how many clicks you had, page impressions, etc.

(1) (Reply)

Active & Passive Networks / Help Me Pls / Hp 4000,havin Problems Startin Up After Formattin!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.