Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,635 members, 7,813,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Original Window 7 64 Bits!!! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Original Window 7 64 Bits!!! (559 Views)

How To Resolve ====window 7, Build 7600 : This Copy Of Windows Is Not Genuine / How To Reduce Data Consumption In Windows 8.1 (disable BITS) / Window 7 Build 7601 This Copy Of Windows Is Not Genuine...help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Original Window 7 64 Bits!!! by makforex(m): 4:39pm On Jul 20, 2014
Hello house, i have bought more than 4 window 7 64 bits software but can't format my laptop with it, given error of file missing/corrupt. pls someone should help me on how and where i can get original window 7 64 bits software to format my laptop Thanks.
Re: Original Window 7 64 Bits!!! by impeccablephili: 4:49pm On Jul 20, 2014
Use dvd lens cleaner to clean your dvd drive
Re: Original Window 7 64 Bits!!! by makforex(m): 6:42pm On Jul 20, 2014
@impe, thanks for ur response. Nothing wrong with my drive. The window7 disc has edition of 32 and 64 bits but only its 32bits that is working which i used to format it but my laptop didn't respond well the 32bits so i need window 7 with the 64bits that will format my laptop successfully not the one that will stop formatting with file missing or corrupt in the process of formatting. Thanks.
Re: Original Window 7 64 Bits!!! by impeccablephili: 8:07pm On Jul 20, 2014
Did you buy all the softwares in the same place? If your answer is yes then look for another seller because those 300 naira softwares you are buying at computer village are pirated copies and some files might have gone missing during mass copying. But if you buy from different sellers then try cleaning your drive or better still take your laptop to the software seller he will install it for you. Does your laptop have requirement for windows 7 16bit? That is dual core processor minimun and 4gig ram

(1) (Reply)

Dad Not In Support Of My Music Career--olamide / Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) / 15 Free Remote Access Software Tools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.