Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

How Do You Retrieve Your Money From A Serial Onigbese? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do You Retrieve Your Money From A Serial Onigbese? (18976 Views)

CBN, Banks Set August 1 To Publish Serial Debtors’ List / How Do You Retrieve Your Money From A Debtor.... / After Being Scammed, Can You Retrieve Your Lost Money Through Bank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Retrieve Your Money From A Serial Onigbese? by naijacutee(f): 8:27pm On Jul 20, 2014
Guys, please has anyone got smart tips on how to retrieve money from a serial onigbese?

I don't want to waste energy or resources on chasing this debt, and I would like to know what methods have worked for you guys.

Obviously, I'll never ever lend anyone again as I've learnt the hard way that the easiest solution is prevention.

Thanks in advance.

11 Likes

Re: How Do You Retrieve Your Money From A Serial Onigbese? by dytbabe: 8:31pm On Jul 20, 2014
They will only pay if they want, nothin u can do I tell u my sister.
Jst chip into ur prayers in the morning and night that God shld touch their hrt ni oooo

10 Likes

Re: How Do You Retrieve Your Money From A Serial Onigbese? by naijacutee(f): 6:37am On Jul 21, 2014
Thanks, dytbabe. I'll definitely pray about it, but faith without works is dead. What works can I do? Anymore suggestions?
Re: How Do You Retrieve Your Money From A Serial Onigbese? by dytbabe: 9:18am On Jul 21, 2014
naijacutee: Thanks, dytbabe. I'll definitely pray about it, but faith without works is dead. What works can I do? Anymore suggestions?

Seriously there's nothin else u can do, if u call on police, they will only negotiate when he can pay and when the time even comes, they will say they not capable.
Another thing
What does the person do? A shop or anyth?

Report to someone the person respects most of u go to the shop to take smth more expensive

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Retrieve Your Money From A Serial Onigbese? by naijacutee(f): 12:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
I don't want to jeopardise my chances of getting my money sad

They haven't got a shop, so there's nothing to take.
Re: How Do You Retrieve Your Money From A Serial Onigbese? by ogb5(m): 3:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
naijacutee: Funny enough the person is a celebrity and business person whom I cannot mention as I don't want to jeopardise my chances of getting my money sad

They haven't got a shop, so there's nothing to take.

Treat the debt as a donation to charity and move on grin

Next time always take a post dated cheque from the debtor in exchange for the loan at the time you are giving the loan.

With a post dated cheque in your hand you can get your money from their account when they have money or if the cheque bounce you can call in the police for dud cheque.

33 Likes

Re: How Do You Retrieve Your Money From A Serial Onigbese? by Mattin(m): 3:26pm On Jul 21, 2014
Take the debtor to court and let her mention a stipulated time she would pay...
NB: If the money is worth the stress

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Retrieve Your Money From A Serial Onigbese? by naijacutee(f): 8:32am On Jul 29, 2014
It is worth the stress o, Bros Mattin. Do people obey court injunctions? What is the process of doing this?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Retrieve Your Money From A Serial Onigbese? by Goruwalowo: 8:40am On Jul 29, 2014
naijacutee: It is worth the stress o, Bros Mattin. Do people obey court injunctions? What is the process of doing this?
It is a law in the banking sector. Whenever you want to loan anyone money that's the best form of defense...
Re: How Do You Retrieve Your Money From A Serial Onigbese? by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 29, 2014
Lemme read.
Re: How Do You Retrieve Your Money From A Serial Onigbese? by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 29, 2014
Burst am for house... Gather him electronics wey worth 5 times your money.. If he does nt pay back.. Auction them.
If he aint got any asset... Kindly Kidnap him... His family would pay.

31 Likes

Re: How Do You Retrieve Your Money From A Serial Onigbese? by superior1: 8:55am On Jul 29, 2014
Keep visiting his house in the middle of the night with sacrifice, smashing it on his doorstep undecided

26 Likes

Re: How Do You Retrieve Your Money From A Serial Onigbese? by Tholuwaniey(m): 8:55am On Jul 29, 2014
FP with how many comments?? ... well sha I'm coming lemme brush my teeth

1 Like

Re: How Do You Retrieve Your Money From A Serial Onigbese? by Kezifils(m): 8:55am On Jul 29, 2014
Give them an Ultimatum.
Re: How Do You Retrieve Your Money From A Serial Onigbese? by Opiosko: 8:56am On Jul 29, 2014
naijacutee: Guys, please has anyone got smart tips on how to retrieve money from a serial onigbese?

I don't want to waste energy or resources on chasing this debt, and I would like to know what methods have worked for you guys.

Obviously, I'll never ever lend anyone again as I've learnt the hard way that the easiest solution is prevention.

Thanks in advance.
Get him to do a service that will cover d debt to u.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Retrieve Your Money From A Serial Onigbese? by datguru: 8:56am On Jul 29, 2014
I use aro baggers angry

8 Likes

Re: How Do You Retrieve Your Money From A Serial Onigbese? by Eyop: 8:57am On Jul 29, 2014
naijacutee: Guys, please has anyone got smart tips on how to retrieve money from a serial onigbese?

Thanks in advance.
Fast and pray before you give the money,repayment will be without stress.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Retrieve Your Money From A Serial Onigbese? by Daniel058(m): 8:57am On Jul 29, 2014
Brb..
Re: How Do You Retrieve Your Money From A Serial Onigbese? by 234GT(m): 8:58am On Jul 29, 2014
Mobile Policemen!
Re: How Do You Retrieve Your Money From A Serial Onigbese? by Funniez: 8:58am On Jul 29, 2014
Space booked, dis land is not 4 sale
Re: How Do You Retrieve Your Money From A Serial Onigbese? by Dygeasy(m): 9:00am On Jul 29, 2014
Do not lend out what you cannot give. Makes me not give myself headache.

17 Likes

Re: How Do You Retrieve Your Money From A Serial Onigbese? by nerodenero: 9:01am On Jul 29, 2014
I dont loan people money I cant let-go of so that If you dont return it,I just move on.

17 Likes

Re: How Do You Retrieve Your Money From A Serial Onigbese? by 234GT(m): 9:02am On Jul 29, 2014
Na MOPOL fit do am o. Just go to their office and discuss with a senior officer there.

They will just detain the guy and ask him to start calling people who can give him the money. Your money go show face one time.

Of course, you will have to part with some of the money when they recover it.

I used this method to retrieve my 150k in April.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Retrieve Your Money From A Serial Onigbese? by plainmirror(m): 9:02am On Jul 29, 2014
The easiest way is to avoid lending.
Anyway you can resort to getting hold of a valuable collateral.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Retrieve Your Money From A Serial Onigbese? by xkobans: 9:02am On Jul 29, 2014
The kind of things that make front page
nowadays. Smh
Re: How Do You Retrieve Your Money From A Serial Onigbese? by aminho(m): 9:02am On Jul 29, 2014
tell him shekau is your cousin or that he has a crush on you

1 Like

Re: How Do You Retrieve Your Money From A Serial Onigbese? by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 29, 2014
Eyop:
Fast and pray before you give the money,repayment will be without stress.
I like dis

1 Like

Re: How Do You Retrieve Your Money From A Serial Onigbese? by XVIER(m): 9:03am On Jul 29, 2014
my sister go to his house with a cutlass not gun ooooo because no one is scared of gun again in this nigeria. now is the action moment and listen carefully, when you get to his house knock his door very hard 3times, he will definitely shout "who is that?" when he comes out use the cutlass to scrub the ground then ask this way BABA EMEKA where my money cos today is the judgement day... he might want to run so hold onto his trousers. now use the cutlass to cut any wood or "cutable" stuff u see around. that is just to scare him, now ask for your money again if he didnt give you then go for the head shikeina

27 Likes

Re: How Do You Retrieve Your Money From A Serial Onigbese? by ceasare: 9:03am On Jul 29, 2014
datguru: I use aro baggers angry

Oga wch 1 b aro bagger again grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Retrieve Your Money From A Serial Onigbese? by toureman(m): 9:03am On Jul 29, 2014
Just lend him more money to gain his trust of repayment.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Retrieve Your Money From A Serial Onigbese? by aminho(m): 9:04am On Jul 29, 2014
tell him shekau has a crush on you,or that shekau is your cousin he wii beg you to collect the money with increment and intrst

1 Like

Re: How Do You Retrieve Your Money From A Serial Onigbese? by Whizpeter(m): 9:04am On Jul 29, 2014
Use a MOPOL or get a court Injunction..
Please don't forget to remember me if you succeed! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FOREX: FG Orders CBN To Abolish Parallel Market - Leadership / Naira Rebounds, Gains N28.15 Against Dollar / Two Oando Directors Resign As Crisis Deepens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.