Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,843 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

For Intelligent Mind Only. [God Created The Universe Or Universe Created God] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Intelligent Mind Only. [God Created The Universe Or Universe Created God] (2197 Views)

If God Created Everything, Who Created God? / Who Created God Or How Did God Come Into Existence? / Who Created God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Intelligent Mind Only. [God Created The Universe Or Universe Created God] by Joel3(m): 8:52pm On Jul 20, 2014
this topic is not for critics or for religious bigot. on this topic we will be looking at the universe. I am not talking of the solar system. But the universe and the things found in the universe.

Looking at the universe its an empty space. unlimited space that is so big with no ending. Its very clear that universe will have to be the oldest thing that created every other things.

while still looking at it There are trillions of bigger planets, the stars that's even bigger than the earth they are still on this universe. and its very likely to be possible that there might even be another solar system where people live that is far away. Which is beyond the powers of travel ship to embank on.

Now the space is without limit. Empty and Darkness which housing planet. God cannot create the space. The space must have created God and the planet over time.

Now what do you guys think.

For intelligent mind only.
Re: For Intelligent Mind Only. [God Created The Universe Or Universe Created God] by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2014
No offence Mr. Joel, but u must be *AD
Re: For Intelligent Mind Only. [God Created The Universe Or Universe Created God] by Joel3(m): 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2014
krall: No offence Mr. Joel, but u must be *AD
can you explain what's AD?
Re: For Intelligent Mind Only. [God Created The Universe Or Universe Created God] by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2014
The logical question would be: who created the universe - - if not God. [I'm atheist]
Do you believe it's been around forever?
Re: For Intelligent Mind Only. [God Created The Universe Or Universe Created God] by Joel3(m): 9:04pm On Jul 20, 2014
its very clear that one cannot create space. Rather space create things. If there is not space. Then something solid must occupy it. And the solid must have ending which will also be inside space. Only space cannot have ending.

1 Like

Re: For Intelligent Mind Only. [God Created The Universe Or Universe Created God] by Joel3(m): 9:10pm On Jul 20, 2014
I need people with bigger brain on this interesting topic. Not small brains.
Re: For Intelligent Mind Only. [God Created The Universe Or Universe Created God] by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 20, 2014
Joel3: its very clear that one cannot create space. Rather space create things. If there is not space. Then something solid must occupy it. And the solid must have ending. Only space cannot have ending.
Define "space"
Do you mean outside the earth?
Re: For Intelligent Mind Only. [God Created The Universe Or Universe Created God] by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 20, 2014
Before you ask such question you should remember you are human and your knowledge is limited. if the universe made God then, the universe is the God. universe didnt give us the ten commandments. who knows the 'universe', we see it the way God wanted us to maybe he sees it as something else.

2 Likes

Re: For Intelligent Mind Only. [God Created The Universe Or Universe Created God] by Joel3(m): 9:15pm On Jul 20, 2014
yes ofcource I said the universe not earth. the earth is just like a seed of a single dust in the universe. just to describe how big the universe is.

When one say Space or outer space its same at the whole of the universe.
Re: For Intelligent Mind Only. [God Created The Universe Or Universe Created God] by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 20, 2014
Joel are you a christian?
Re: For Intelligent Mind Only. [God Created The Universe Or Universe Created God] by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 20, 2014
Joel3: yes ofcource I said the universe not earth. the earth is just like a seed of a single dust in the universe. just to describe are big the universe is.

When one say Space or outer space its same at the whole of the universe.
OK.
Re: For Intelligent Mind Only. [God Created The Universe Or Universe Created God] by Joel3(m): 9:21pm On Jul 20, 2014
emtimes: Before you ask such question you should remember you are human and your knowledge is limited. if the universe made God then, the universe is the God. universe didnt give us the ten commandments. who knows the 'universe', we see it the way God wanted us to maybe he sees it as something else.

My friend Space cannot be God. The christian God never said he was space. Neither did He mentioned the universe. In ancient time the jews thought that the earth was the universe they never thought there were other planet. They even though the sun rotate they never knew it was the earth that actually rotate. They thought the sun was small . They never knew the Sun was bigger than the earth.

And God never said anything concerning this things in the bible.

1 Like

Re: For Intelligent Mind Only. [God Created The Universe Or Universe Created God] by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 20, 2014
What u posted is mans foolishness. do you think u made urself? do u know all the thoughts in you God gave u the ability to think them. so if u aint thinking by ur power instead u were giving the wisdom to then, shut up and follow the one who gave U. the question is who gave u? either nature, devil or God. the answer is the one who says he is their creator.GOD
Re: For Intelligent Mind Only. [God Created The Universe Or Universe Created God] by UrbanMystique: 9:29pm On Jul 20, 2014
1, if universe created god, then god is the universe.
2, if god created universe, then he must be out of this universe to create this universe. (e.g its impossible to be in a computer to create a computer)
3, if universe created god, why do we have to worship god and not the universe? the god's god. the universe is the almighty. because without universe there wont be any god.

finally, this topic get as e be.

5 Likes

Re: For Intelligent Mind Only. [God Created The Universe Or Universe Created God] by Joel3(m): 9:30pm On Jul 20, 2014
krall: Joel are you a christian?
currently I think my brain is above religion or atheism. I am a philosopher and I decide to be neutral and free thinker. this is the only way you can think properly and see things differently and clearer.

1 Like

Re: For Intelligent Mind Only. [God Created The Universe Or Universe Created God] by Joel3(m): 9:36pm On Jul 20, 2014
UrbanMystique: 1, if universe created god, then god is the universe.
2, if god created universe, then he must be out of this universe to create this universe. (e.g its impossible to be in a computer to create a computer)
3, if universe created god, why do we have to worship god and not the universe? the god's god. the universe is the almighty. because without universe there wont be any god.

finally, this topic get as e be.
my friend the universe has no ending. Its unlimited. So where can He create it from another universe? Its not possible. We only have one universe that housing all things. The universe has no end. So all things in it must be created inside it. You get that?
Re: For Intelligent Mind Only. [God Created The Universe Or Universe Created God] by Weah96: 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2014
The universe is merely a product of normal human consciousness. The more important question becomes, what the hell is consciousness and where did it come from? We are being driven away from this answer by the myths of religion. Inquiry into this field has been halted for the last 2000 years, because the majority of people have their holy books with the answers.

1 Like

Re: For Intelligent Mind Only. [God Created The Universe Or Universe Created God] by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2014
Joel3:

My friend Space cannot be God. The christian God never said he was space. Neither did He mentioned the universe. In ancient time the jews thought that the

And God never said anything concerning this things in the bible.
u got it, space cannot be God and, space seems to be a thing, it must be created by something who is not a thing but a superbeing. God might have not mention space cause it didnt concern us
Re: For Intelligent Mind Only. [God Created The Universe Or Universe Created God] by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 20, 2014
Joel3 you do believe in God. You cannot question God's existence. Your reasoning is not comparable to God's.

I thought you were a christian.

If you want speedy answers, drink 2 bottles of otapia and go and meet your creator.

1 Like

Re: For Intelligent Mind Only. [God Created The Universe Or Universe Created God] by Weah96: 9:44pm On Jul 20, 2014
emtimes: God might have not mention space cause it didnt concern us

It concerns aircraft and satellites. Did you not watch Brazil 2014 from somewhere other than Brazil? Isn't Emmanuel TV broadcast over the airwaves using satellite relays, and helping to win souls for Christ in the process? What are you saying?

1 Like

Re: For Intelligent Mind Only. [God Created The Universe Or Universe Created God] by UrbanMystique: 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2014
Joel3: my friend the universe has no ending. Its unlimited. So where can He create it from another universe? Its not possible. We only have one universe that housing all things. The universe has no end. So all things in it but be created inside it. You get that?
i gave 3 options there..
okay, now that you agree that universe is endless (which to me could 50:50), you cancelled out option 2.
which means its impossible for god to create the universe.

now left with option, 1 and 3.

if universe created god, what is the point of worshiping god and not universe. which brings follow up question, if universe can be very intelligent enough to create a god, how are we sure it isnt the same universe that created humans and put the gods to lord of humans like we lord over other animals? or of what use is god to universe?

1 Like

Re: For Intelligent Mind Only. [God Created The Universe Or Universe Created God] by Joel3(m): 9:54pm On Jul 20, 2014
emtimes: u got it, space cannot be God and, space seems to be a thing, it must be created by something who is not a thing but a superbeing. God might have not mention space cause it didnt concern us
I find this low thinking. Is like you don't know what is space.

If you say space can be created then from where? Something must have occupied it before it was created by your logic.

Let me correct you space is not a thing and therefore it cannot be created. Rather space is what create things as space is not a thing.

There is only two things which is space and thing
Re: For Intelligent Mind Only. [God Created The Universe Or Universe Created God] by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 20, 2014
alright the space do concerns us but not in religious way, God is not trying to teach us what we can do with the space all he did in the bible was to show us he is the supreme God and draw us back to him i think thats why has to tell us breifly on his creation days.
Re: For Intelligent Mind Only. [God Created The Universe Or Universe Created God] by Weah96: 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2014
emtimes: alright the space do concerns us but not in religious way, God is not trying to teach us what we can do with the space all he did in the bible was to show us he is the supreme God and draw us back to him i think thats why has to tell us breifly on his creation days.

Keep believing in God my brother, you need him,... or something. Just one question before I leave you alone, if God is everywhere, then why is he drawing us back? Had we drifted off to somewhere he's not?

1 Like

Re: For Intelligent Mind Only. [God Created The Universe Or Universe Created God] by Joel3(m): 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2014
UrbanMystique: i gave 3 options there..
okay, now that you agree that universe is endless (which to me could 50:50), you cancelled out option 2.
which means its impossible for god to create the universe.

now left with option, 1 and 3.

if universe created god, what is the point of worshiping god and not universal. which brings follow up question, if universe can be very intelligent enough to create a god, how are we sure it isnt the same universe that created humans and put the gods to lord of humans like we lord over other animals? or of what use is god to universe?

it's possible because the space is first before anything. So over a trillion years the space can create God.

Let me tell you something. The christian God according to the bible created the earth. Not the universe. It was never recorded that the bible God created the universe. The genesis only only talking about the earth. So its possible that there might be many God who created another earth somewhere.
Re: For Intelligent Mind Only. [God Created The Universe Or Universe Created God] by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2014
I find this low thinking. Is like you don't know what is space.
If you say space can be created then from where? Something must have occupied it before it was created by your l
Let me correct you space a thing and therefore it cannot be created. Rather space is what create things as space is not a thing.
There is only two things which is space and so still human logic. there are things which are hidden from humans. dont assume u know everything. who knows there's something more amazing than space.
Re: For Intelligent Mind Only. [God Created The Universe Or Universe Created God] by owendei(m): 10:09pm On Jul 20, 2014
Joel3: currently I think my brain is above religion or atheism. I am a philosopher and I decide to be neutral and free thinker. this is the only way you can think properly and see things differently and clearer.
no gud philosopher (thinker) wil philosophise (think) lyk dis. ur premises do nt go wit ur conclusion. i charge u wit fallacy of hasty conclusion, among oda fallacies...
Re: For Intelligent Mind Only. [God Created The Universe Or Universe Created God] by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 20, 2014
Weah96:

Keep believing in God my brother, you need him,... or something. Just one question before I leave you alone, if God is everywhere, then why is he drawing us back? Had we drifted off to somewhere he's not?
Figure of speech my brother. draw someone back means getting him to accept, follow u back! as he was before.
Re: For Intelligent Mind Only. [God Created The Universe Or Universe Created God] by Joel3(m): 10:20pm On Jul 20, 2014
let take a look at this chapter.

The Beginning

Genesis 1 vs 11

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.

And God said, “Let there be a vault between the waters to separate water from water.” So God made the vault and separated the water under the vault from the water above it. And it was so. God called the vault “sky.”

And there was evening, and there was morning—the second day. And God said, “Let the water under the sky be gathered to one place, and let dry ground appear.” And it was so.

God called the dry ground “land,” and the gathered waters he called “seas.” And God saw that it was good.
Re: For Intelligent Mind Only. [God Created The Universe Or Universe Created God] by owendei(m): 10:20pm On Jul 20, 2014
Joel3: this topic is not for critics or for religious bigot. on this topic we will be looking at the universe. I am not talking of the solar system. But the universe and the things found in the universe.

Looking at the universe its an empty space. unlimited space that is so big with no ending. Its very clear that universe will have to be the oldest thing that created every other things.

while still looking at it There are trillions of bigger planets, the stars that's even bigger than the earth they are still on this universe. and its very likely to be possible that there might even be another solar system where people live that is far away. Which is beyond the powers of travel ship to embank on.

Now the space is without limit. Empty and Darkness which housing planet. God cannot create the space. The space must have created God and the planet over time.

Now what do you guys think.

For intelligent mind only.
how did d universe come to exist?
Re: For Intelligent Mind Only. [God Created The Universe Or Universe Created God] by UrbanMystique: 10:24pm On Jul 20, 2014
Joel3: it's possible because the space is first before anything. So over a trillion years the space can create God.

Let me tell you something. The christian God according to the bible created the earth. Not the universe. It was never recorded that the bible God created the universe. The genesis only only talking about the earth. So its possible that there might be many God who created another earth somewhere.
well it's possible. same bible god created heaven and earth and heaven to the barbarians that wrote bible is somewhere in the sky. that's why jesus descended into the sky. so its possible that god created another planet as heaven or other gods created other planet.

now, where is muslim god in this equation? where is jewsish god? where is zeus? where is my great spaghetti monster?, which god creates earth exactly? which god should we accept created the earth?
we have thousands of dead gods created by humans in the past, which one created the universe?

since thee is no meaningful answer to that, then the universe is the god of the earth, and universe demands no worship.
Re: For Intelligent Mind Only. [God Created The Universe Or Universe Created God] by Joel3(m): 10:25pm On Jul 20, 2014
from the chapter above this post it was basically the earth creation in the beginning and not the space. So I still need some logic mind for this powerful debate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exposing The Secrete Fellowship On Religious Church / To The Atheist In The House / PMCH 2018. Command The Year 2018. Mountain Of Fire & Miracles Ministries January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.