Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Patoranking Is The Next Big Thing To Happen To Music Industry - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Patoranking Is The Next Big Thing To Happen To Music Industry (445 Views)

[music]: Lil Kesh Ft. Patoranking – Is It Because I Love You / "The Nigerian Hip Hop Star (Nneka) Hailed As The Next Big Thing"- Cnn / Durella! The Next Big Thing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Patoranking Is The Next Big Thing To Happen To Music Industry by Aabheaven(m): 10:25pm On Jul 20, 2014
Patoranking gift of music is undeniable sometimes when he talks in a song it sounds melodious.his rhymes, flare and exceptional uniqueness of singing is amazing.sumtyns he is funny when pronouncing words.this guy is a banger.watch out
Re: Patoranking Is The Next Big Thing To Happen To Music Industry by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:55pm On Jul 20, 2014
In as much as i like him, i think his kinda music cant really survive for a long time in Nigeria. He sure has the talent but Nigerians have this particular kind of music they like though trying something new isnt bad or having your unique style. Just that where are the likes of General pype and co now
Re: Patoranking Is The Next Big Thing To Happen To Music Industry by Baba419(m): 2:11am On Jul 21, 2014
ULSHERLAN: In as much as i like him, i think his kinda music cant really survive for a long time in Nigeria. He sure has the talent but Nigerians have this particular kind of music they like though trying something new isnt bad or having your unique style. Just that where are the likes of General pype and co now
i concur, but patoranking is following timaya as in "king if collabos" he should be good with an album

(1) (Reply)

Africa Unplugged Presents Tiwa Savage And Davido / Download: Music: DJ Jimmy Jatt – Body Ft BOJ & L.A.X / Which Mavin Act Do You Miss On The Track : Dorobucci?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.