Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Zuniga Still Threatened Over Neymar Injury - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Zuniga Still Threatened Over Neymar Injury (538 Views)

Messi-suarez-neymar(msn) V Benzema-bale-cristiano Ronaldo (BBC) / What Went Wrong? Suarez, Neymar And Lionel Messi Yet To Click / Scolari Angry With Barca Over Neymar Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zuniga Still Threatened Over Neymar Injury by Baddestguyp(m): 12:46am On Jul 21, 2014
Colombia star Camilo Zunigahas received death threats in the aftermath of the World Cup following his tournament-ending challenge on Neymar.
The defender sent the Brazil talisman crashing to the ground in agony in the 2-1 quarter-final defeat to the host nation, which saw the 22-year-old suffer a fractured vertebra.
Though there appeared to be no malice in the challenge, the Napoli man has since had to employ bodyguards, having been threatened via phone and email since the tournament.
The player's father has revealed the continued threat posed to his son and hopes in time supporters will move on from the episode.
He toldLancenet: "We heard nasty comments and threats by phone and email. They are crazy and rude messages.
"As a parent I am worried, but not only for him, but his wife and daughter, I hope that the dust will settle and we can all move on.
"Neymar has acquitted him of responsibility - my boy was not at fault. He is not violent and has no past history of nasty moves. What happened to Neymar happens to all players, injuries are part of football."
Brazil advanced to the semi-finals of the competition at Colombia's expense but were humiliated 7-1 by Germany with their star man watching from the stands. http://m.goal.com/x/en-ng/news/4971672

Re: Zuniga Still Threatened Over Neymar Injury by jeffizy(m): 1:27am On Jul 21, 2014
I pray he doesn't get Escobared
Football is a religion in the South of America.

2 Likes

Re: Zuniga Still Threatened Over Neymar Injury by hushmail: 1:44am On Jul 21, 2014
d earlier neymar return to training, d earlier d threats will stop

make him pray 4 miracle

2 Likes

Re: Zuniga Still Threatened Over Neymar Injury by Beive85: 5:27am On Jul 21, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Ighalo For Watford Medical Today. / Cote D’ivoire Appoint Herve Renard As New Coach.prepares For 2015 AFCON / Cristiano Ronaldo Fuels Manchester United Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.