Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,330 members, 7,826,310 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

How Do I Get Over Hangover? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Get Over Hangover? (654 Views)

4 Ways To Drink Without Getting A Hangover This Christmas / How To Get Over A Hangover With Less Stress / How To Get Through A Very Bad Hangover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Over Hangover? by Nobody: 4:39am On Jul 21, 2014
I've been stoned for an entire day and not recovering.

Crime: Finished a big bottle of mac dowell in one sitting.

Help!!!
Re: How Do I Get Over Hangover? by RoyalRoy(m): 4:40am On Jul 21, 2014
dvdon: I've been stoned for an entire day and not recovering.

Crime: Finished a big bottle of mac dowell in one sitting.

Help!!!

Lolllz

Relax dude... you will survive this and surely it won't be your last.

1 .Get into your refrigerator right now...first rule to eliminate liquour from your system... flush it out!!
Drink as much water as your tummy can contain. This will dilute the amount of alcohol in your blood system. It will induce you going to the bathroom often to pee off the excess alcohol in your system.

2..If you have access to lime or lemon... then u are half way cured already. Take a lime or lemon ...it will neutralise the alcohol In your system almost immediately.

3. .Last but not the least...get an ice pack if you can...put some in a towel and rap around your head, it will reduce the severe headache that u must have right now.

Word of advice... never drown a bottle of liquor all by yourself at a sitting. They are meant to be taken in shots over a period of time. We abuse too many things in the name of having fun.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Over Hangover? by Tallesty1(m): 4:43am On Jul 21, 2014
Get a cool yoghurt
Re: How Do I Get Over Hangover? by AdeniyiA(m): 6:06am On Jul 21, 2014
You need JESUS!
Re: How Do I Get Over Hangover? by Tgirl4real(f): 11:09am On Jul 21, 2014
RoyalRoy:

Lolllz

Relax dude... you will survive this and surely it won't be your last.

1 .Get into your refrigerator right now...first rule to eliminate liquour from your system... flush it out!!
Drink as much water as your tummy can contain. This will dilute the amount of alcohol in your blood system. It will induce you going to the bathroom often to pee off the excess alcohol in your system.

2..If you have access to lime or lemon... then u are half way cured already. Take a lime or lemon ...it will neutralise the alcohol In your system almost immediately.

3. .Last but not the least...get an ice pack if you can...put some in a towel and rap around your head, it will reduce the severe headache that u must have right now.

Word of advice... never drown a bottle of liquor all by yourself at a sitting. They are meant to be taken in shots over a period of time. We abuse too many things in the name of having fun.

Association of omuti. tongue

Moving thread to the 'drinkards' section. cheesy
Re: How Do I Get Over Hangover? by RoyalRoy(m): 12:44pm On Jul 21, 2014
Tgirl4real:

Association of omuti. tongue

Moving thread to the 'drinkards' section. cheesy

Lolllz... experience is the best teacher.
Re: How Do I Get Over Hangover? by Freiburger(m): 7:16am On Jul 24, 2014
RoyalRoy:

Lolllz... experience is the best teacher.
Lol...bunch of Ediots cheesy grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Doroactive!!!! Bokoharam Member Cot In Cameroon..na Girls Naija Police Fit Catch / Would You Rather Have A Robot Boss Or A Human Boss? / Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.