Stats: 3,152,976 members, 7,817,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud (31848 Views)

Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo / Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) / U.k-based Nigerian Businessman, Ashosh In 1.4 Million Pounds Scam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by Okudiover(m): 9:14am On Jul 21, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ALL THESE Igbo PEOPLE SEF.
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by MadCow1: 9:16am On Jul 21, 2014
okparaugo:

Madcow, I hail oo

I heard that over 300 cows stolen by cattle rustlers in plateau state has been recovered by army.

But they are yet to recover over 300 missing girls..

Sir, Your juju strong o !

Lol.. grin

Our people have been so happy since we got the news o! grin

Thats to the PDP Government for Freeing us Cows from the cluthces of the APC supporter of APC Militia called Boko Haram. grin

#The Price of Suya and Corned Beef will reduce very soon. grin

Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by MadCow1: 9:18am On Jul 21, 2014
Okudiover: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ALL THESE Igbo PEOPLE SEF.

No be small thing my Brother, Igbo people don suffer no be small. angry

Imagine now, these UK people no go sabi the difference between Okechukwu and Gbemisola. angry Na so them go generalise all of us start to wicked us for Visa application. angry

Make the Federal Government make new Passport fot different tribes so that these Oyinbos go sabi who be Kayode and who be Aboki. angry

Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by Burger01(m): 9:19am On Jul 21, 2014
These corrupt people should be killed outright. What's wrong with Nigerians for goodness sake? angry
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by sol2galay: 9:21am On Jul 21, 2014
500GP: THIS IS BETTER THAN TO BE CAUGHT AS A HUMAN TRAFFICKER, DRUG BARON LIKE THE Igbos.

www.punchng.com/feature/jebose-boulevard/felix-okafor-nigerian-jailed-263-years-in-the-us-for-drugs/

Felix Okafor, Nigerian, jailed 263 years in the
US for drugs

Oh boy u fail,instead make i steal better make i do drug,for drug na mt money i use by government goods,in this case i no offend anbody na only government i offend. But for thief mehn..he offend government,offend God and also offend the owner of the property or money,offend his family and offend his children children cos the stigma will run through generations. Pls no compare them at all unless if kleptomania dey ur blood.
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by MadCow1: 9:22am On Jul 21, 2014
Burger01: These corrupt people should be killed outright. What's wrong with Nigerians for goodness sake? angry

There is nothing wrong with Nigerians.

Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by pickabeau1: 9:23am On Jul 21, 2014
Kei144:

If I get my hands at 4 million pounds (1 billion naira), I will actually add "Praise the Lord " to every statement that I make.

I feel u bro... grin grin
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by KOBOJO: 9:24am On Jul 21, 2014
biz2get:

Look at this foo l.... so Igbo sat down and watch abi?

Sod off !!
You Yoruba bigot..
Connies are tarnishing our image home and abroad and you are here telling us rubbish.

Infact fvck you very much..
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 21, 2014
Nigerians...unless dragging our names in the mud. Shame!
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by crestime(m): 9:30am On Jul 21, 2014
ednut1: he stole d money with d help of d finance director who is obviously a white man or pata pata indian. d guy is a British citizen. na when he do bad tin una remember hes a Nigerian. cry me a river abeg
thanks for the observation. The man is just a Nigerian-born and obviously a UK citizen. It's a pity that every evil deed will always find it's way to tag a Nigerian as the culprit just to tarnish the name of Nigeria. And as bad as it is, most Nigerians don't reason at all. They just open their mouths and start cursing even when it's not their business. As for me, this is not Nigeria's business as the man in question is a confirmed UK citizen. Chikena!

Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by Antivirus92(m): 9:31am On Jul 21, 2014
These charcoal-black peopld from the othe side of river niger. Very soon him go carry the 4 million come contest for governor in osun state under APC.

Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by tdayof(m): 9:33am On Jul 21, 2014
biz2get:

Look at this foo l.... so Igbo sat down and watch abi?
I wonder o...
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by 500GP: 9:33am On Jul 21, 2014
sol2galay:

Oh boy u fail,instead make i steal better make i do drug,for drug na mt money i use by government goods,in this case i no offend anbody na only government i offend. But for thief mehn..he offend government,offend God and also offend the owner of the property or money,offend his family and offend his children children cos the stigma will run through generations. Pls no compare them at all unless if kleptomania dey ur blood.

TAKE IT EASY. CAN YOU REITERATE WHAT YOU WROTE BECAUSE IT'S INCOHERENT
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by tdayof(m): 9:35am On Jul 21, 2014
KOBOJO:

Sod off !!
You Yoruba bigot..
Connies are tarnishing our image home and abroad and you are here telling us rubbish.

Infact fvck you very much..
yr own dey here
http://www.theheraldng.com/romance-scam-man-arrested-duping-american-woman-350000-photo/ na Igbo man o
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by tdayof(m): 9:37am On Jul 21, 2014
MadCow1:

Imagine now, these UK people no go sabi the difference between Okechukwu and Gbemisola. angry Na so them go generalise all of us start to wicked us for Visa application. angry

Make the Federal Government make new Passport fot different tribes so that these Oyinbos go sabi who be Kayode and who be Aboki. angry
yes jawe
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by JEITO: 9:39am On Jul 21, 2014
These white people ehn, no matter hw long you've been living in their land, even if you are already a citizen, but once you commit a crime, that's when they'll remember you are a Nigerian.

Remember the two brothers that killed a soldier some time ago, though they had never been to Nigeria, they were referred to as Nigerians because they had committed a crime. Even Aminu Sadiq Ogwuche was denied by The British after all, nobody wants to be associated with a criminal except ofcos if he's a criminal himself.
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by tdayof(m): 9:40am On Jul 21, 2014
victorazy:

Igbos are wiser and can not be caught this way. The said yoruba guy is a f00l and the wife never asked, see their black turtist head grin
What was he thinking!
taa! http://www.theheraldng.com/romance-scam-man-arrested-duping-american-woman-350000-photo/
wise kor rice ni
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by lonelydora: 9:41am On Jul 21, 2014
Another Yoruba pastor. Yorubas keep making Nigerians proud. Doing what you people know how to do best.

Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by sol2galay: 9:43am On Jul 21, 2014
500GP:

TAKE IT EASY. CAN YOU REITERATE WHAT YOU WROTE BECAUSE IT'S INCOHERENT

telling you that a drug dealer and a thief cant be grouped in same category bro.
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by Sagytarius(m): 9:43am On Jul 21, 2014
Hangard: THE last time Na Mexico, this time around Na UK , the conehead region I hail.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-PBPTJkZRidg/UT5iL9Z3_PI/AAAAAAAAAxg/a-YApMkJEIA/s1600/laughing.smileface2.gif[/img]

Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by Lexusgs430: 9:45am On Jul 21, 2014
If other Men of God can divert funds in their care, he is only trying to follow his Daddy's footsteps. Pastor koo, Pastor ni!!!!
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by jumzzy448: 9:48am On Jul 21, 2014
Ole
Barawo
Onye oshi
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by tdayof(m): 9:50am On Jul 21, 2014
lonelydora: Another Yoruba pastor. Yorubas keep making Nigerians proud. Doing what you people know how to do best.
you nko http://www.theheraldng.com/romance-scam-man-arrested-duping-american-woman-350000-photo/
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 21, 2014
Ndi.............

Ofe ose

KWENU!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 21, 2014
MadCow1:

Look here madcow 90% of all crimes committed by Nigerians outside this shores are by your people, I don't know why you're so happy about this one rare incidence.

I'm sure most of you didn't even read the article, the man is not facing any charges, I wonder why the topic said he was caught when he's obviously strutting the street of London this minute.

Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by MadCow1: 9:56am On Jul 21, 2014
django1:

Look here madcow 90% of all crimes committed by Nigerians outside this shores are by your people, I don't know why you're so happy about this one rare incidence.

I'm sure most of you didn't even read the article, the man is not facing any charges, I wonder why the topic said he was caught when he's obviously strutting the street of London this minute.

Erm... Excuse you, did you just say rare? grin

#This Nigga Got jokes. grin

Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by RebelLeader15(m): 10:00am On Jul 21, 2014
This year's forbes list will be different at least they won't deny us of making the number 1 most corrupt and fraudster nation this time

#Proudly Yoruba

Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by tdayof(m): 10:02am On Jul 21, 2014
RebelLeader15: This year's forbes list will be different at least they won't deny us of making the number 1 most corrupt and fraudster nation this time

#Proudly Yoruba
nice one @least as we r bad we still get our good
#Proudly Yoruba
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by tdayof(m): 10:02am On Jul 21, 2014
MadCow1:

Erm... Excuse you, did you just say rare? grin

#This Nigga Got jokes. grin

unu dị nnọọ okwu otu obula. Usua eke ekpụk
gị nsogbu

#Proudly Yoruba
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by MadCow1: 10:04am On Jul 21, 2014
tdayof:

unu dị nnọọ okwu otu obula. Usua eke ekpụk
gị nsogbu

#Proudly Yoruba

Dafuq is you saying?!

I am glad you are Proudly Yoruba.. #Keep It that way. cool

Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by holluwai(m): 10:05am On Jul 21, 2014
Will remind the British of their £3000 visa bond undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Burglars Forced To Drink The Alcohol They Stole From A Store (Video, Photos) / Robbers Kill Hi-Ray, A Music Producer In Rivers, Cart Away His Equipment / Lady Faked Her Kidnap To Get Money From Her Father. Her Boyfriend Did This...