Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Mtn,glo,etisalat,airtel.which Of This Network Has Low Call Rate - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn,glo,etisalat,airtel.which Of This Network Has Low Call Rate (4544 Views)

Mtn Vs Airtel, Which Gat Better Data Plans? / What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? / GLO FREEDOM PACK (cheapest Call Rate To All Networks As Low As 12k Per Second) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn,glo,etisalat,airtel.which Of This Network Has Low Call Rate by AFOHYBEE(m): 6:59am On Jul 21, 2014
To my own paspective GLO is more conducive and has low call rate.
MTN is a scame they are not lineal at dare call rate and morova to me they suppose to b shown d way out of nigeria.
ETISALAT av neva use this network so I can't say much about it, but most of mai friend dat use it do commend it as a good network
AIRTEL I think the pple incharge of this network are trying to impress pple bcuse dare rate of advertisment dis days as change mai mind toward the network that dey care 4 pple.

Re: Mtn,glo,etisalat,airtel.which Of This Network Has Low Call Rate by Mrguru(m): 7:08am On Jul 21, 2014
MTN has a lower call rate compared to all...

1 Like

Re: Mtn,glo,etisalat,airtel.which Of This Network Has Low Call Rate by AFOHYBEE(m): 7:13am On Jul 21, 2014
Mrguru: MTN has a lower call rate compared to all...
I don't think so, bcuse am usein both MTN and GLO,so glo as low call rate than MTN
Re: Mtn,glo,etisalat,airtel.which Of This Network Has Low Call Rate by luvlyoracle(m): 7:35am On Jul 21, 2014
Mrguru: MTN has a lower call rate compared to all...
What plan are you?
Re: Mtn,glo,etisalat,airtel.which Of This Network Has Low Call Rate by Mrguru(m): 8:18am On Jul 21, 2014
luvlyoracle: What plan are you?

Though I use Glo on my tablet, I enjoy MTN Mid-night on PC.. Most times they don't even deduct it bcoz I flex it with Vpn provider smiley
Re: Mtn,glo,etisalat,airtel.which Of This Network Has Low Call Rate by funshyboi(m): 9:22am On Jul 21, 2014
MTN is the cheapest esp on mtn zone tarrif, buh don't try to call between hrs of 19:00 and 21:00 cos no mata how much yu try na 24k e go bring show for yu

1 Like

Re: Mtn,glo,etisalat,airtel.which Of This Network Has Low Call Rate by funshyboi(m): 9:23am On Jul 21, 2014
MTN is the cheapest esp on mtn zone tarrif, buh don't try to call between hrs of 19:00 and 21:00 cos no mata how much yu try na 24k e go bring for yu

1 Like

Re: Mtn,glo,etisalat,airtel.which Of This Network Has Low Call Rate by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 21, 2014
MTN zone is a tariff plan basically assign for those in the rural areas for them to enjoy cheap call rate to MTN numbers for as low as 1k/sec.calling other networks is now 20k/sec as against 40k/sec.but to enjoy this discount,
1.you need to migrate into the plan by dialling *135*1#
2. activate your cell broadcast by dialling *135*4# or from your phone.
3. the discount call rate works with network usage that's the number of persons using the network in that area. so you might see 24k or 8k because of the number of persons using the network.
MTN business plus charges 12k/sec to any network after first min cal at 40k/sec.dial *406*1# to migrate.on this plan,you do not make mid night calls and during off peak period, you calls is 9k/sec and 12k/sec peak.
Glo bounce plan charges 12k/sec to any network after first min cal at 40k/sec.on this plan you get 30 free mb upon recharge of N200 and above valid for 2days.calling other glo or bounce users at 9k/sec.making mid night calls for free upon usage of N30 per day.
Airtel 2good classic charges 20k/sec all network after first min at 40k/sec.
Etisalat easy life 4.0 charges 15k/sec to all network after first min @ 40k/sec.
So judge which one you consider cheap because to me MTN zone and business plus plan are cheap .followed by glo bounce plan

2 Likes

Re: Mtn,glo,etisalat,airtel.which Of This Network Has Low Call Rate by timilehing(m): 2:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
AFOHYBEE:
I don't think so, bcuse am usein both MTN and GLO,so glo as low call rate than MTN
Empy Hen has the cheapest call rate. I'm on zone plan and I call other network for as low as 8k/s. Only the wise can tellll
Re: Mtn,glo,etisalat,airtel.which Of This Network Has Low Call Rate by luvlyoracle(m): 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
Mrguru:

Though I use Glo on my tablet, I enjoy MTN Mid-night on PC.. Most times they don't even deduct it bcoz I flex it with Vpn provider smiley
I MEAN YOUR CALL RATES.
Re: Mtn,glo,etisalat,airtel.which Of This Network Has Low Call Rate by bobojoshua(m): 4:55pm On Jul 21, 2014
asuustrike1: MTN zone is a tariff plan basically assign for those in the rural areas for them to enjoy cheap call rate to MTN numbers for as low as 1k/sec.calling other networks is now 20k/sec as against 40k/sec.but to enjoy this discount,
3. the discount call rate works with network usage that's the number of persons using the network in that area. so you might see 24k or 8k because of the number of persons using the network.
MTN business plus charges 12k/sec to any network after first min cal at 40k/sec.dial *406*1# to migrate.on this plan,you do not make mid night calls and during off peak period, you calls is 9k/sec and 12k/sec peak.
Glo bounce plan charges 12k/sec to any network after first min cal at 40k/sec.on this plan you get 30 free mb upon recharge of N200 and above valid for 2days.calling other glo or bounce users at 9k/sec.making mid night calls for free upon usage of N30 per day.
Etisalat easy life 4.0 charges 15k/sec to all network after first min @ 40k/sec.
So judge which one you consider cheap because to me MTN zone and business plus plan are cheap .followed by glo bounce plan
Re: Mtn,glo,etisalat,airtel.which Of This Network Has Low Call Rate by Osyxcel(m): 7:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
Bobojoshua, U no dey lailai post, na to dey quote undecided ahn ahn!
Re: Mtn,glo,etisalat,airtel.which Of This Network Has Low Call Rate by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
Bouncing with my Glo Bounce. Glo rocks!!
Re: Mtn,glo,etisalat,airtel.which Of This Network Has Low Call Rate by jumper524(m): 10:16pm On Jul 21, 2014
ive used all of them mtn are always fond of fraud while airtel is very direct no cheating etisalat is 2 expensive to call other network but kudos to glo its jst 2 cheat
Re: Mtn,glo,etisalat,airtel.which Of This Network Has Low Call Rate by tochunna: 11:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
asuustrike1: MTN zone is a tariff plan basically assign for those in the rural areas for them to enjoy cheap call rate to MTN numbers for as low as 1k/sec.calling other networks is now 20k/sec as against 40k/sec.but to enjoy this discount,
Hmmm emptyhen don come this page advertise.
Re: Mtn,glo,etisalat,airtel.which Of This Network Has Low Call Rate by ByfireByfire: 10:21am On Jul 22, 2014
iyke926: Bouncing with my Glo Bounce. Glo rocks!!
Glo has no integrity.They are very dishonest with internet data on bounce.Besides call quality on their network is the poorest existing till date.
Re: Mtn,glo,etisalat,airtel.which Of This Network Has Low Call Rate by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 22, 2014
tochunna: Hmmm emptyhen don come this page advertise.
Na you talk am.Since the competition start, Na only MTN tariff follow by Airtel and maybe etisalat na don dey since. for example glo flex plan, the plan that gives 99% discount on calls is No longer available and the funniest thing is that they are the first to introduce it. since MTN zone came, it has being there and will not change till further notice. I know some persons will say what of family and friends and others what happened to them? well NCC insist that they scrap them and come up with a flat plan. the glo bounce is quite cheap but you and I know why majority are using the tariff. they decided to reduce validity period because most persons do recharge once a week to enjoy the free MB and they don't buy their data plan. can you imagine them increasing calls within the network to 9k/sec as against 5k/sec. even those porting to another network will come back to our beloved network MTN whether you Na like or not.
Re: Mtn,glo,etisalat,airtel.which Of This Network Has Low Call Rate by moski5(m): 1:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
Mrguru:

which VPN provider du u use
du u use it 4 both glo n mtn
wat r d settings
ani disadvantage of using VPN provider
Re: Mtn,glo,etisalat,airtel.which Of This Network Has Low Call Rate by EnterPRO: 2:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
can't believe the much hated MTN has good plans after all.

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat Has Gone NUTS!!! / Why Are JUMIA Products Overpriced / Next Generation Camera Will Be Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.