Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Urgent Help With My Android Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Urgent Help With My Android Phone (624 Views)

Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen / Blackberry Confirms The Rumor That It Is Working On An Android Phone. / How Do I Recover Saved Pages From My Android Opera Mini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help With My Android Phone by brainyack(m): 7:48am On Jul 21, 2014
it is a Chinese product alps SM-G900H the phone memory is 1.2 GB I have a 8gb memory card but my app data files keep storing in my phone memory and wen I go to storage in settings the only two options I see are internal storage and phone storage help me!!!! now I cant have any large game its like it can't read my SD card but it shows it in file manager and music player
Re: Urgent Help With My Android Phone by Lexusgs430: 8:03am On Jul 21, 2014
If the phone picks up your memory card, download link2sd.
Send all non-system apps to sd.
Re: Urgent Help With My Android Phone by brainyack(m): 9:25am On Jul 21, 2014
wat I am saying is that the app data file stores on my fone memory which is not much I tried to install FIFA 14 and it created the com.ea.fifa14_row in android under the fone memory and the fone memory is just 1.2 gb
Re: Urgent Help With My Android Phone by brainyack(m): 5:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
please people i ain't speaking Spanish I really need help

(1) (Reply)

BBM Finally Arrives On Windows Phone / Iphone 6: All You Need To Know About Appleā€™s Next Smartphone / Make Unlimited Free Calls To USA And Canada. Get Fax Numbers In Germany, E.t.c.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.