Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,635 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

A Missing Plane In California Found After Over A Year: Shame Usa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Missing Plane In California Found After Over A Year: Shame Usa (1224 Views)

Chad Can Decimate Boko Haram In Under A Year...shame On Nigeria / France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano / Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Missing Plane In California Found After Over A Year: Shame Usa by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2008
American multi-millionaire Mr. Steve Forsit's plane got missing last september. The reckage was found in a remote village in Carlifornia only last Monday. (that's over a year later). Source: (BBC News on last thursday)

So this can happen even in "almighty" efficient America. It is not a big deal because its not a news item from NIGERIA.

Nairaland: we are not that bad in Nigeria[b][/b][b][/b]
Re: A Missing Plane In California Found After Over A Year: Shame Usa by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 11, 2008
you geys sure want to talk about this
Re: A Missing Plane In California Found After Over A Year: Shame Usa by texazzpete(m): 8:52pm On Oct 11, 2008
Obviously you're not smart enough to properly comprehend written English.
Steve Fosset's plane crashed in a heavily forested, mountainous region which was pretty difficult to access. The search for Steve Fosset took hundreds of searchers and loads of plane and helicopter overflights. CNN reports it was probably the biggest search and rescue operation in history in the US.

The guy was flying a very small plane, so it was difficult to spot the wreckage.

I've always taken umbrage at the 'See, we're not so bad afterall' attitude. I think it's reserved for people who are content with the rot in our society. We need to recognise the need for change in our country and stop trying to Justify our failings.

PS: Just for the record, this was given a lot of airtime in the US media, right from when the plane crashed, till when he was declared legally dead, until the moment his plane was found. Stop relying on NTA news as your sole source of information.

1 Like

Re: A Missing Plane In California Found After Over A Year: Shame Usa by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 14, 2008
Thanks for putting me right. l stand corrected. Forgive my ignorance

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Graduates From University / Brazilian White President States Economic Crisis Was Caused By Whites Agree? / Ministerial List!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.