Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,434 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:53 PM

Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread - TV/Movies (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread (87324 Views)

MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread / Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by isaactolu: 10:03pm On Sep 27, 2014
pics

Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by AriDsexy(f): 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
mo2raur:

Which one should I believe now?
Chisos,which one are we to believe now?
That's why they should av just allowed us to see things for ourselves.
Hehehe,from geoffrey to ruky cheesy.
I don't believe it sha.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by delovivada: 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2014
toba: God bless you.

This show is too concentrated in Nigeria, to the extent that Ghanians lost interest. Maybe, this' to compensate them.

They have two winners for the first time

Aeyar I'm happy for Geoffery tho. I'm so sad Daniella didn't win any price after all d hard earned money her dad wasted on buying credit. Mtn should have atleast compensated her n d other 3 who didn't win. Atleast give them small money or sumtin. haven't watched the finale but I hope she didn't cry.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by ModusOperandi(f): 10:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
Geoffrey grin . . Nice

Didn't enjoy this season sha undecided , Nothing special about them

2 Likes

Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 27, 2014
Geoffrey Oji has emerged winner of MTN Project Fame Season 7, beating five other finalists with his final performance of Asa ’s song, ‘Beautiful’.

Geoffrey, upon being declared winner, ‘has been handed a cheque of N5m, a brand new car as well as a recording contract’.

Another contestant, Ruky was named first runner-up, winning a cash prize of N2m and a car for her placing while the young man known as Christian was named second runner up and was also rewarded with N2m
and a car.

In 4th place is Clement who was also given the sum of N2m.

A rousing guest performance on the Project Fame stage was delivered by Juju icon, Sir Shina Peters and award winning dance queen Kaffy.

Geoffrey becomes the seventh winner of the
popular TV show, joining past winners including Iyanya, Myke, Chidinma , Monica, AYO and Olawale.

http://thenet.ng/2014/09/breaking-news-geoffrey-wins-mtn-project-fame-season-7/

1 Like

Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by AriDsexy(f): 10:13pm On Sep 27, 2014
acidosisTM: Emekus mom will be like - sad sad sad
Hehehe abi o,I remembered her dancing in d house and saying "make una no jealous me o"
Hmm,I wish he left with something sha.

And to d person that convinced us with that pix of geoffrey winning d grand prize,thanks.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 27, 2014
Geoffrey Oji emerges winner of MTN Project Fame Season 7
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by vosquare: 10:16pm On Sep 27, 2014
ModusOperandi: Geoffrey didn't win, Rukky won
in ur dreams grin
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 27, 2014
other contestants will get at least 100k from mtn ,d remaining top 8 will get maybe 300k.. all top 16 contestants are compensated..so nobody really loose
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by trevolady(f): 10:24pm On Sep 27, 2014
delovivada:

Aeyar I'm happy for Geoffery tho. I'm so sad Daniella didn't win any price after all d hard earned money her dad wasted on buying credit. Mtn should have atleast compensated her n d other 3 who didn't win. Atleast give them small money or sumtin. haven't watched the finale but I hope she didn't cry.

grin
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 27, 2014
mrvocalprowess: other contestants will get at least 100k from mtn ,d remaining top 8 will get maybe 300k.. all top 16 contestants are compensated..so nobody really loose
says who?

They get nothing more than the free accommodation, feeding and clothes
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by ebonyjoke(f): 10:27pm On Sep 27, 2014
Whatever! They didn't perform with stars this year.
Glad Geoffrey and christian won!!
Wat a show!!!!

1 Like

Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 27, 2014
AriDsexy:
Hehehe abi o,I remembered her dancing in d house and saying "make una no jealous me o"
Hmm,I wish he left with something sha.

And to d person that convinced us with that pix of geoffrey winning d grand prize,thanks.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by ntyce(m): 10:33pm On Sep 27, 2014
I am convinced that Rukky actually won based on votes but MTN had to make sure a popular person won.
Geoffrey was on probation in the last elimination, meaning he didn't have the biggest fan base. While Rukky was never in the bottom 4.
So where did Geoffrey get the votes to take him out of bottom 4 and moreso surpass Rukky.
I have no problem, cos from day 1 Geoffrey has been exceptional. He sang with class and according to him this was his 7th auditioning/contesting.

However, MTN voting system is flawed, the contest is more of a commercial venture for MTN than a reality show.

4 Likes

Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 10:35pm On Sep 27, 2014
Na waoh.....which one weh I watch for STV, abi na last season them be show......they even talk say them go show grand finale tomorrow. chai
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by vosquare: 10:37pm On Sep 27, 2014
mrvocalprowess: other contestants will get at least 100k from mtn ,d remaining top 8 will get maybe 300k.. all top 16 contestants are compensated..so nobody really loose
mtn told u this? shocked
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 27, 2014
KAYCEEJUNIOR: Na waoh.....which one weh I watch for STV, abi na last season them be show......they even talk say them go show grand finale tomorrow. chai
lol.

Na so the thing be ooo

what you watch on tv on Saturday is actually recorded on Friday, whilst the Sunday show is recorded on Saturday.

its not a live Show
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by ntyce(m): 10:41pm On Sep 27, 2014
vosquare:
mtn told u this? shocked

they will surely be paid some allowance/stipends.
You can't camp me for 10wks and leave me with nothing afterwards

2 Likes

Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 27, 2014
ntyce:

you still don't get it. They're fed, Clothed and accommodated for 10 weeks. Thise clothes and make up are expensive you know?.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 27, 2014
ntyce:

Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by vosquare: 10:50pm On Sep 27, 2014
ntyce:

But not up to 2-300k haba
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 27, 2014
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by vosquare: 10:59pm On Sep 27, 2014
Pls where can I download d final?
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 27, 2014
vosquare: Pls where can I download d final?
Youtube
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by vosquare: 11:01pm On Sep 27, 2014
toba: Youtube
Not yet uploaded
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by Tori46(f): 11:18pm On Sep 27, 2014
ntyce: I am convinced that Rukky actually won based on votes but MTN had to make sure a popular person won.
Geoffrey was on probation in the last elimination, meaning he didn't have the biggest fan base. While Rukky was never in the bottom 4.
So where did Geoffrey get the votes to take him out of bottom 4 and moreso surpass Rukky.
I have no problem, cos from day 1 Geoffrey has been exceptional. He sang with class and according to him this was his 7th auditioning/contesting.

However, MTN voting system is flawed, the contest is more of a commercial venture for MTN than a reality show.
It doesn't matter i think it was a warning to his fans.. I also think it was a strategy by mtn to mk ppl vote for him.. That's the way I see it

2 Likes

Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by Hauneg(f): 11:55pm On Sep 27, 2014
I dnt really know how the whole thing work but I sure know that am feeling good that Geoffrey won. He captured my heart right from the audition and didn't disappoint during the competition. I know my votes were not much but I sure know my campaign were not in vain.
That said,I wanna ask where team Emekus dey? Shey na mouth una carry vote
Christian with all his performances will take home something but definitely not the grand prize.
Clement deserved what he got but Ruky being the 1st runner up? I didn't see that coming.
All is well that ends well sha cos for me, it ended well with Geoffrey being the winner.
#Team Geoffrey for life #
Gracias

2 Likes

Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by uchezzz(f): 12:40am On Sep 28, 2014
Finally over. This yr they did not sing wit celebrities i so look foward to that.
Geoffery winner...if i was not a teamchristian i would have been a teamGeoffery. Had my eyes on you since d Genesis song. Great vocals

Rukky2nd... if i wanted a female to be d winner na you i go pick

Christian3rd....from constant probation to 3rd position. Shows that my votes were not a waste. Am proud of you

Clement.... congrats, i knew u were gonna come 4th cos mtn will not want it to look like a pity party no matter how much votes u get.

Emeka.... i really wanted u to go home with something. But for fans can intimidate people sha, with all d shouting, it made me vote for christian more

Ugo......Happy Birthday

Debbie n daneilla.....nothing but love. All the best

4 Likes

Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by trevolady(f): 4:36am On Sep 28, 2014
toba: says who?

They get nothing more than the free accommodation, feeding and clothes

To me oooo,I think dr faces will be well known now n doors will start openin 2 them easily due to that.

I hope emeka will go fix up his admission wt ABSU if its stl possible,I cud remember he once told his mum he'll av 2 leave d admission for fame,all those lousy audience deceived him! I feel for d guy sha undecided

3 Likes

Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by landuseact: 7:22am On Sep 28, 2014
Where homesteady dey sef? Team goeffrey mehn! Votes didn't waste. I had to vote this last week for the 1st time this season. He is the real deal mehn. Feels so nice that last season I voted for olawale, he won and this season I voted for goeffrey and he won too.

Isn't it funny dt they both performed asa's beautiful in their respective seasons? They should just rename that song 'winner's song'....lol

1 Like

Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by ntyce(m): 9:15am On Sep 28, 2014
Tori46: It doesn't matter i think it was a warning to his fans.. I also think it was a strategy by mtn to mk ppl vote for him.. That's the way I see it

Why would MTN place him on probation if not for him having the lowest votes.
It shows and proves that the process isn't fair as claimed.

No doubting, Geoffrey is the best but he DIDN'T have the highest number of votes.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by 49cents(m): 9:29am On Sep 28, 2014
akeem0502: Emekus, sorry, talking about talent or voice he did not have as much as the top 4. He wanted to play the sympathy card when his mother came to the house and he was telling his mum that he has not paid school fees on camera, what's our f**king business if he hasn't paid his school fees?
Good for him

Guy your badt lol

Really now that u say it, emeka may have lost based on his trying to be insincere......he has a very unique voice but he didn't have to be smart by faking humilty...........I suspected him when he went on and on with the asking his mum about the crayfish she was selling....

People who fake sympathy and humilty just to get what they want are very dangerous

Geofrey didn't fake it, he was just being himself

MTN are very sharp guys....the votes don't count as they are all about their bank accounts!!!

Geofrey got a better image to carry the MTN PFWA that's all

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (Reply)

BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Kissing And Having Sex Again (See Photos) / BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House / Praise' Wife Is Older Than Him, She's 60 Something - Brighto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.