Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,714 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Non-indigenes Resident In Kano Visit Emir Over Relocation Ultimatum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Non-indigenes Resident In Kano Visit Emir Over Relocation Ultimatum (725 Views)

British Delegates Visit Emir Sanusi In His Palace. See Photos / INEC Sacks Two For Denying Non-Indigenes PVC Collection In Lagos / Non-indigenes Resident In Kano Visit Emir Over Relocation Ultimatum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Non-indigenes Resident In Kano Visit Emir Over Relocation Ultimatum by Ddaji(m): 10:58am On Jul 21, 2014
Kano State non-indigenes community leaders yesterday visited the emir’ over a relocation ultimatum allegedly issued to them by a youth group, demanding that they should leave the state within two weeks.

Speaking after a meeting with the Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sunusi II, President, Kano State Non-indigenes Community Leaders Association, Dr. Jimpat Aiyelangbe, said the delegation was led to the emir’s palace by the AIG Zone 1, Tambari Yabo, to express their concern over the relocation ultimatum by the Arewa Youth Development Foundation.
Aiyelangbe, who said members of his association found the letter very disturbing, expressed hope that the emir would look into the matter.
Also speaking, the AIG Zone 1, Tambari Yabo ,urged the youth group to disregard what he called baseless rumours aimed at disrupting peaceful coexistence. He also called on the media to be objective in the discharge of their duties.source:http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/news/29651-non-indigenes-resident-in-kano-visit-emir-over-relocation-ultimatum
Re: Non-indigenes Resident In Kano Visit Emir Over Relocation Ultimatum by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:02am On Jul 21, 2014
Sanusi,
The time of being a boko haram sympathiser is over. Be a leader and do the needed.
Re: Non-indigenes Resident In Kano Visit Emir Over Relocation Ultimatum by ikeyman00(m): 11:07am On Jul 21, 2014
@@@

stubborn Igbo

they will never listen

Anyway the bombshell now is emm for those of you that has so much over there; u should consider selling off some una dey hear me; say i no tell una stubborn stubborn;

kia chie fuo
Re: Non-indigenes Resident In Kano Visit Emir Over Relocation Ultimatum by collynzo2(m): 12:22pm On Jul 21, 2014
ikeyman00: @@@

stubborn Igbo

they will never listen

Anyway the bombshell now is emm for those of you that has so much over there; u should consider selling off some una dey hear me; say i no tell una stubborn stubborn;

kia chie fuo
I didnt see any Igbo name above.

5 Likes

(1) (Reply)

El-zakzaky: They Attacked Us, We Returned Gun Fire In Self Defence ~ Army / Nigerian Man Chuka Umunna May Become First Blackbritish PM / Trial On Fashola: Lagos State Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.