Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,086 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts After DSS Arrested, Stopped Her Travel To London - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts After DSS Arrested, Stopped Her Travel To London (16752 Views)

Why DSS Arrested Ekiti Lawmakers / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts After DSS Arrested, Stopped Her Travel To London by DonaldGenes(m): 11:13am On Jul 21, 2014
Ezekwesili reacts after DSS arrested, stopped her travel to London

Lolzz some of her Twitter Followers sha with mad comments especially with Ladies

http:///uq34ViccDO http:///plxGFm7hNT

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts After DSS Arrested, Stopped Her Travel To London by Caseless: 11:44am On Jul 21, 2014
Jonathan can't win this war against freedom, 'free-will', truth, playing desposts like Truijilo by attacking those he perceive as enemies because of their political 'affiliation'.
i've never foreseen a shameful downfall of a president like i'm doing on gej; not even the downfall of Hosni mubarak and sadam hussain was this clear to me before they happen.

27 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts After DSS Arrested, Stopped Her Travel To London by 1shortblackboy: 11:52am On Jul 21, 2014
^^^^^ shattap there. She was stoped searched and released wetin kon happen undecided

35 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts After DSS Arrested, Stopped Her Travel To London by peleson: 12:00pm On Jul 21, 2014
Nawaoo o fmr minister of education can't spell correctly even with aided device effects. No wonder naija b like ds.
Rubbish! What did she achieve as former minister of education? One single university u did not establish for 8yrs while Atiku was busy building d most expensive private university in adamawa n obj bells university in ogun.. all the money budgeted stolen to private pockets n u r here shouting... jobless woman.
Bringbackourgirls yes but u are not a saint. U were in d government that allowed the establishment of sharia which is d root cause of all these problems
Ezekwesili u r not a saint

45 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts After DSS Arrested, Stopped Her Travel To London by bloodyassassin: 12:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
caseless: Jonathan can't win this war against freedom, 'free-will', truth, playing desposts like Truijilo by attacking those he perceive as enemies because of their political 'affiliation'.
i've never foreseen a shameful downfall of a president like i'm doing on gej; not even the downfall of Hosni mubarak and sadam hussain was this clear to me before they happen.

i wish am the one that fvcked your mother

9 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts After DSS Arrested, Stopped Her Travel To London by Caseless: 12:39pm On Jul 21, 2014
bloodyassassin:

i fvcked my mother.
so?

15 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts After DSS Arrested, Stopped Her Travel To London by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
peleson: Nawaoo o fmr minister of education can't spell correctly even with aided device effects. No wonder naija b like ds.
Rubbish! What did she achieve as former minister of education? One single university u did not establish for 8yrs while Atiku was busy building d most expensive private university in adamawa n obj bells university in ogun.. all the money budgeted stolen to private pockets n u r here shouting... jobless woman.
Bringbackourgirls yes but u are not a saint. U were in d government that allowed the establishment of sharia which is d root cause of all these problems

How does the sainthood or otherwise of Oby Ezekwesili correlate with the topic?

8 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts After DSS Arrested, Stopped Her Travel To London by DonaldGenes(m): 12:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
1shortblackboy: ^^^^^ shattap there. She was stoped searched and released wetin kon happen undecided
Save your punchline when you meet, Madam Oby, you can then tell her... I care less who is at fault
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts After DSS Arrested, Stopped Her Travel To London by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 21, 2014
peleson: Nawaoo o fmr minister of education can't spell correctly even with aided device effects. No wonder naija b like ds.

really, what did your useless father achieved for the nation before his death. shameless tribalist protecting a dimwit of a president

9 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts After DSS Arrested, Stopped Her Travel To London by DonaldGenes(m): 1:16pm On Jul 21, 2014
People are seriously abusing her Mrs.Oby especially one woman like that and this is what is happening now on Mrs.Oby Twitter TL

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts After DSS Arrested, Stopped Her Travel To London by wirinet(m): 1:17pm On Jul 21, 2014

And you can spell better than her, meaning you possess higher qualifications and achievements. Maybe your role models - the Jonathans can spell better.

Honestly, you talk like a stark illiterate. So to you, the job of an education minister is to build universities. what then is the job the petroleum minister? to build refineries? Besides Ezekwelisi was education minister for less than 2 yrs, she spent more time in due process office.

You have evidence that the national assembly budgeted money for the establishment of federal universities and Ezekwelisi stole the money into her private pockets? please provide links.

So because she is not a saint, she has no right to ask for the right thing to be done. In that case, who is saintly enough to ask questions of the government or are you saying that since there are no saints in Nigeria, our governments are not responsible to all Nigerians.

51 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts After DSS Arrested, Stopped Her Travel To London by 1shortblackboy: 1:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
DonaldGenes:
Save your punchline when you meet, Madam Oby, you can then tell her... I care less who is at fault
bro I didn't mean u na. Na caseless I dey refer to
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts After DSS Arrested, Stopped Her Travel To London by bloodyassassin: 1:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
caseless: so will you come and fvck my mother for 100 naira

no thanks

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts After DSS Arrested, Stopped Her Travel To London by Caseless: 1:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
1shortblackboy: ^^^^^ shattap there. She was stoped searched and released wetin kon happen undecided
and why shld that happen? Becos she speaks d truth?

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts After DSS Arrested, Stopped Her Travel To London by Caseless: 1:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
all i knw is that oby is an intelligent woman. But u, i'm very sure u ar 'unintelligent'.

21 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts After DSS Arrested, Stopped Her Travel To London by VICTORCIZA(m): 1:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
oby ezekwesili you are not above the law!!!
the sss reserve every right to stop and search you.no big deal!

7 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts After DSS Arrested, Stopped Her Travel To London by Caseless: 1:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
bloodyassassin:

no thanks
u ar jst a guy picked frm refuse dump as a baby with wooden brain and with no meaninful contribution to make. When u grow up, call me. I'm fasting, take ur immorality off my name.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts After DSS Arrested, Stopped Her Travel To London by DonaldGenes(m): 1:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
1shortblackboy: bro I didn't mean u na. Na caseless I dey refer to
Ok, I am sorry

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts After DSS Arrested, Stopped Her Travel To London by bloodyassassin: 1:38pm On Jul 21, 2014
caseless: i am jst a guy picked frm refuse dump as a baby with wooden brain and with no meaninful contribution to make.

then go and die mother fvcker caseless vulture
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts After DSS Arrested, Stopped Her Travel To London by Safari29: 1:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
bloodyassassin:

am going to Hell Fire

die and rot there oloshi

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts After DSS Arrested, Stopped Her Travel To London by Mogidi: 1:55pm On Jul 21, 2014
caseless: u ar jst a guy picked frm refuse dump as a baby with wooden brain and with no meaninful contribution to make. When u grow up, call me. I'm fasting, take ur immorality off my name.

Bros do you support boko haram? Am asking this for a reason.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts After DSS Arrested, Stopped Her Travel To London by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
None of my business.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts After DSS Arrested, Stopped Her Travel To London by Caseless: 2:01pm On Jul 21, 2014
Mogidi:

Bros do you support boko haram? Am asking this for a reason.
wat is d connection btw fasting and support for boko haram?

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts After DSS Arrested, Stopped Her Travel To London by 1shortblackboy: 2:01pm On Jul 21, 2014
caseless: and why shld that happen? Becos she speaks d truth?
. Which truth ? That's a different argument anyway. On d issue at hand.... U should have an injury u b4 u cry. Nothing has happened to her she has no right to cry

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts After DSS Arrested, Stopped Her Travel To London by bobjay40: 2:02pm On Jul 21, 2014
If she is stopped wit Gud intentions dats gud but if she is being harassed 4 speaking out to save d girls..may GOD blame jona nd his sss operatives....
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts After DSS Arrested, Stopped Her Travel To London by omenka(m): 2:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
caseless: Jonathan can't win this war against freedom, 'free-will', truth, playing desposts like Truijilo by attacking those he perceive as enemies because of their political 'affiliation'.
Throw in Laurent Gbagbo into the mix and you are home free! grin

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts After DSS Arrested, Stopped Her Travel To London by sonickay(m): 2:14pm On Jul 21, 2014
DonaldGenes:
when people are engrossed in virile and monumental subjectivity, they see what they want and believe what they want to believe against true objectivity. The King of course can do no wrong neither can his messengers who hearkens his orders nor the observing apologists. Leave them alone
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts After DSS Arrested, Stopped Her Travel To London by Caseless: 2:14pm On Jul 21, 2014
omenka: Throw in Laurent Gbagbo into the mix and you are home free! grin
correct!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts After DSS Arrested, Stopped Her Travel To London by DonaldGenes(m): 2:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
sonickay: when people are engrossed in virile and monumental subjectivity, they see what they want and believe what they want to believe against true objectivity. The King of course can do no wrong neither can his messengers who hearkens his orders nor the observing apologists. Leave them alone

How am I suppose to understand what you wrote there invariably confusing yourself in the process..
Next time, focus on clarity and brevity.That's a given

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts After DSS Arrested, Stopped Her Travel To London by omenka(m): 2:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
caseless: u ar jst a guy picked frm refuse dump as a baby with wooden brain and with no meaninful contribution to make. When u grow up, call me. I'm fasting, take ur immorality off my name.
You'd do well to ignore the urchin. Just like the rest of them, he thrives in filth and anything associated with it. Be informed bro.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts After DSS Arrested, Stopped Her Travel To London by Vikky014(f): 2:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
must u tell us u r fasting?

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts After DSS Arrested, Stopped Her Travel To London by bloodyassassin: 2:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
Safari29:

i will die and rot in hades oloshi like me

safe journey vulture

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sheriff: Jonathan’s Loyalists Threaten To Dump PDP / Our Members Are In Serious Danger In Nigeria - IPOB / New Petrol Price Imminent As Landing Cost Hits ₦180 Per Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.