Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,234 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Browse Internet Free On Your Laptop/desktop And Your Mobile Phone - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Browse Internet Free On Your Laptop/desktop And Your Mobile Phone (3333 Views)

Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total / Browse Internet Free On Your Laptop/desktop And Your Mobile Phone / Browse Internet Free On Your Laptop/desktop And Your Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Browse Internet Free On Your Laptop/desktop And Your Mobile Phone by utimate: 9:10pm On Oct 11, 2008
BROWSE INTERNET FREE ON YOUR LAPTOP/DESKTOP AND YOUR MOBILE PHONE

Do you know that you can browse the internet free on your laptop/desktop computer and also on your mobile phone?

This system allows you to browse free without paying any Kobe. You can check your e-mail, visit any website etc.

All you need to start browsing free on your laptop/desktop computer is any phone (preferable Nokia phone ) that has GPRS, data cable/USB cable or Bluetooth or infra ray, sim card, PC Suite and your phone can be used as modem. These are the instrument you need to start browsing free on laptop/desktop computer.

To browse free on your mobile phone, you need any phone that has GPRS (even Chinese made phone can browse) and sim only.

I will send you the settings and a comprehensive e-manual that you will use to configure your phone and laptop/desktop computer and start browsing immediately. The manual is self explanatory and anyone can configure it.

For more information please don’t hesitate to call or contact me on:

I would be glad to hear from you.
Don’t miss this opportunity!!!
Re: Browse Internet Free On Your Laptop/desktop And Your Mobile Phone by olaremint(m): 11:32pm On Oct 11, 2008
i sent you a mail but got a mail that you don't have a yahoo account, pls try to post the correct email add.
Re: Browse Internet Free On Your Laptop/desktop And Your Mobile Phone by larenzo4(m): 4:54pm On Oct 12, 2008
hi there, if this is for real then its cool. anyway it wouldnt hurt to try so av sent you an sms to the provided mobile number with an email addy larenzo04@yahoo.co.uk. i look forward to receiving the e-maual and settings. thks dude

(1) (Reply)

What Can You Say About Lotus Capital? / Graduate Recruitment At Total Nigeria Plc / Front Desk Officers [lekki Phase One] Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.