Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:10 AM

Beauty Mistakes That Make You Age - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Beauty Mistakes That Make You Age (32652 Views)

5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct / 10 Most Common Beauty Mistakes Men Notice / Beauty Mistakes Made By Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beauty Mistakes That Make You Age by frank043(m): 12:04am On Jul 25, 2014
softsparkyy: There is beauty in simplicity. why the heavy makeup?
Checked your pix,you have cleaned yours,but some portion of your face was left out...Thank me later.
Re: Beauty Mistakes That Make You Age by Brymo: 7:33am On Jul 25, 2014
Paulv: u no get time 4 fake beauty.
should i take this as a compliment.
Re: Beauty Mistakes That Make You Age by Jaanito(f): 10:15am On Jul 25, 2014
There's actually some masquerade pictures when you read the source of the gist...lol! Thanks for sharing and pls not blood. smiley
Re: Beauty Mistakes That Make You Age by farefemi: 11:40am On Jul 25, 2014
Swiftboy: oh thanks!

YOU CAN REACH ME ON WHATSAPP OR CALL 07018668069.
Re: Beauty Mistakes That Make You Age by Swiftboy(m): 12:44pm On Jul 25, 2014
noted! cheesy
farefemi:
YOU CAN REACH ME ON WHATSAPP OR CALL 07018668069.
Re: Beauty Mistakes That Make You Age by fightforchange1(f): 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
Cool grin cheesy
Re: Beauty Mistakes That Make You Age by Nobody: 1:03am On Jul 26, 2014
Theben: Getting a younger, healthier look is a reasonable goal and one that many men and women share.

Unfortunately, many people engage in practices that have the opposite effect. If you want to look more youthful and vibrant, avoid the following ten beauty mistakes.

1. Thick Makeup
When it comes to most makeup, less is usually more. This is especially true when applying foundation. Thick makeup will actually settle into fine lines and, through some optical effects, enhance them. Foundation is intended to even out color, not fill in lines and wrinkles. It isn’t even intended to cover every millimeter of your skin, but to be used only in problem areas.

When applying foundation, choose one that is sheer and that diffuses light. Never pick a matte, velvet, or flat finish. Apply the foundation sparingly to areas where you would like to even out the color. When you are done, press a moistened (not wet) makeup sponge into areas where there are wrinkles to remove excess powder. Remember to moisturize every time you take
your makeup off.

2. Shimmery Eye Shadow and Heavy Concealer
The eyes are one of the first places you will start to show wrinkles and other signs of aging, so they deserve special attention when it comes to avoiding
makeup mistakes. Anything that can settle into the fine lines around your eyes or that emphasizes those fine lines will increase the appearance of wrinkles and make you look older.

The eyelids are the place to go for a matte powder, while a shiny finish is best for below the eyes. The area under the eye requires only a thin application of sheer concealer over the darkest shadow areas. Don’t try to cover up the entire area under your eyes. This will only serve to draw attention to fine lines. Many
experts recommend using a brush-on highlighter pen with illuminating particles. As an extra tip, avoid bronzer near your eyes. It can actually enhance darkness.

3. Face Powder

www.jjchinenye.com/10-beauty-mistakes-that-age-you/

ROTFL na to join Deep Life remain oh.
Re: Beauty Mistakes That Make You Age by Liltevy(m): 3:33am On Jul 26, 2014
av always thought make up means to use powder on ur face!
nw it has bcome layer stuff thing line! mchew…
Re: Beauty Mistakes That Make You Age by Nobody: 3:52am On Jul 26, 2014
Kachisbarbie: I don't play Fifa cry , but I play Grand Theft Auto grin...bc it gives me the opportunity to do driving stunts that I wish I could do in reality. Am still marriable ba? Oya we af hear @Poster, it's called 'packaging' anyway...lol

Uhmmm u say?
Re: Beauty Mistakes That Make You Age by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 26, 2014
Reiyvinn:

Uhmmm u say?
wetin? grin
Re: Beauty Mistakes That Make You Age by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 26, 2014
Kachisbarbie: wetin? grin

Lol....

You look cute by the way.
Re: Beauty Mistakes That Make You Age by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 26, 2014
Reiyvinn:

Lol....

You look cute by the way.
you cute too by the way...hehe grin
Re: Beauty Mistakes That Make You Age by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2014
Kachisbarbie: you cute too by the way...hehe grin
embarassed cool grin
Re: Beauty Mistakes That Make You Age by Ummmy(f): 10:19pm On Oct 24, 2015
Just love myself,we kno dey make up 4 my village
Re: Beauty Mistakes That Make You Age by Chrysz(m): 8:32am On Oct 25, 2015
kennygee:
I said "No" to Brown face powder a long time ago, but there is a temptation to always use it.

But i'm still winning the fight. cheesy
Who are u deceiving?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pageantry Is Not A Waste Of Time. (pics) / Picture Compilation Of Weird Shoe Designs / Ladies Can You Rocks This Shoe?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.