Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Pls Can One Make Money Online Through Referral Links? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Can One Make Money Online Through Referral Links? (8514 Views)

Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? / Make Money Through Referral Bonus In Our 50% Discount Promo / How Real Is Making Money Online Through Sharing Refferal Links? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Can One Make Money Online Through Referral Links? by sammiiee: 4:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
I saw a referral link in facebook on how to make money online and I click it and signed up and the job I was to do is to refer other people to sign up and make $10 per sign up.

Please I want to know how true is it or if anyone has tried it before.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pls Can One Make Money Online Through Referral Links? by tonjeola(m): 5:39pm On Jul 21, 2014
sammiiee: I saw a referral link in facebook on how to make money online and I click it and signed up and the job I was to do is to refer other people to sign up and make $10 per sign up.

Thanks
is not true, if u join for free. they are using ur email addresseses to build a data base which they will start selling to others who are looking mail list for marketing.
have done many before when my earnings got to $300 no way to withdraw and i won't ve access to login again.
check my signation for real paying referral program with low entry level.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Can One Make Money Online Through Referral Links? by rotimileye(m): 5:59pm On Jul 21, 2014
If its link you sign up for FREE, most likely they are scam. But there are some reliable one you pay to sign up with and have your profile activated after signing. There is one i do presently and im making good money from it daily. Visit www.legitimateonlinecash247..com to read the report on how to make money with this platform.
Re: Pls Can One Make Money Online Through Referral Links? by bedfordng(m): 12:47am On Jul 22, 2014
sammiiee: I saw a referral link in facebook on how to make money online and I click it and signed up and the job I was to do is to refer other people to sign up and make $10 per sign up.

Thanks
you are only wasting your time with such kind of scheme.many beginners who have just gotten to know about internet money making usually falls victims of this kind of scheme.how on earth do you think some one will pay you 10 dollars just to refer some one.hardly for you to see a site that will even pay you 50cent to refer some one,not to talk of 10 dolls.too good to be true.your email address will add up to the list which they will sell and later you will start getting spammed messages.resist from such scheme.use your internet bandwidth for something else.
Re: Pls Can One Make Money Online Through Referral Links? by newdawn09(m): 7:40pm On Jul 28, 2014
Forget that free sign up thing, u can't wtdraw. Yes, U can make money online by referral link like i've been making cash via my blog. Just check out my signature.
Re: Pls Can One Make Money Online Through Referral Links? by Kajool: 7:17pm On Oct 19, 2014
It really depends on what you enjoy doing most, the internet has made it possible for you to take almost anything you are most passionate about and make money from it.
I know an excellent source of home business Named Resellers ie its a (selling domains hosting and building up website) .You can own a website by signing up with this site http://www.goresellers.com/ .,With the help of that i have Build up my own successful online business! they provide everything what i need: products, support, even a professional web site. And turnkey setup, and my site is online from the moment i sign up! Once you signed up you can start selling .They have a great reseller plan.you can sell all different kinds of plans which includes unlimited domain hosting, tons of disk space, free domain, auto responder, website builder, control panel, marketing tools, and much more. I gave gained more by signing up with this and much my business moving up in a profitable way as a goreseller and i could able to earn more money through online
Re: Pls Can One Make Money Online Through Referral Links? by joyceok: 8:22pm On Oct 19, 2014
The best collection of reliable,genuine and durable online businesses are at
http://www./weearn
Re: Pls Can One Make Money Online Through Referral Links? by Tweetums(f): 7:05am On Oct 20, 2014
if you av genuine program u can make money thru ref link with heavy advertisement... eg posting on fb forum, twitter and revshare site text and banner ads etc
Re: Pls Can One Make Money Online Through Referral Links? by iykepromotions: 8:14am On Oct 20, 2014
@ op most people have answered your question here however if you or anyother person out there is looking for a legal way to make money directly into your his or her lock bank acc. just click on my signature. many people are selling this system but am giving it out FREE OF CHARGE. share free with others too

Re: Pls Can One Make Money Online Through Referral Links? by tonjeola(m): 9:39am On Oct 20, 2014
Check my signature for reliable one
Re: Pls Can One Make Money Online Through Referral Links? by Opengates(m): 12:32pm On Oct 20, 2014
joyceok:
The best collection of reliable,genuine and durable online businesses are at
http://www./weearn

Add this one to it:

opengateswealth(dot)com(slash)incomesprog.html

Honestly, you won't regret it if you are rugged and serious about making money online in this single program with multiple channels for genuine extra incomes both online and offline!
Re: Pls Can One Make Money Online Through Referral Links? by tonjeola(m): 4:44pm On Oct 20, 2014
Are you looking for a people business, where your needs, wants and aspirations are put first? A business where Greed have no place? A business that talks the talk and walks the walk? You found it! Take a test drive at $18 one time, no monthly or annual fees and see for yourself...
www.winwithdeston.com
P.S. TIRE KICKERS NOT NEEDED TO TEST DRIVE..

Re: Pls Can One Make Money Online Through Referral Links? by cbliss(m): 10:21pm On Oct 20, 2014
LOL....omo na husslers sef full this thread oooo....dude asked a simple question if he could make money 4rm d one he already signed up for and u guys are asking him to sign up for more ?....make una no confuse d poster abeg........Op as 4mi sha I dnt know but jst shine ur eyes well well oo

1 Like

Re: Pls Can One Make Money Online Through Referral Links? by hollameday(m): 3:52pm On Feb 07, 2017
Do you know you can earn money by just Referring a Friend on VTpass.com

Simply share your referral link with your Friends & Family and Earn a commission on any purchases they make for the next 30 days.

How to Start

1. Register on the website www.VTpass.com

2. Login

3. Visit the earnings page or click the button below

Re: Pls Can One Make Money Online Through Referral Links? by macphilip: 6:31am On Sep 11, 2019
you can make money from affiliate marketing in Nigeria at mytopexchange

(1) (Reply)

What Does Your Business Card Say About Your Business? / I Need A Loan Of 200,000 Naira / The best I can give you with 2odds daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.