Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Boerboels Mating Pic. Puppies On The Way (IMAGES) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Boerboels Mating Pic. Puppies On The Way (IMAGES) (5023 Views)

Photos : Three Week Old Both Sexx Pure Breed Boerboels For Sale ! / 7 Weeks Old Full Breed Boerboel Puppies On Sale / Brindle Boerboels For Sale! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boerboels Mating Pic. Puppies On The Way (IMAGES) by hunthsmankennel: 4:59pm On Jul 21, 2014
Boerboel on heat so i took her for some fun.

The male is huge could hardly get the drick in

We had to call someone to help us

LOOKING FORWARD TO SOME PUPPIES SOON

32fcf253 07037836881

1 Like

Re: Boerboels Mating Pic. Puppies On The Way (IMAGES) by hunthsmankennel: 5:01pm On Jul 21, 2014
pics

Re: Boerboels Mating Pic. Puppies On The Way (IMAGES) by hunthsmankennel: 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2014
more pics

Re: Boerboels Mating Pic. Puppies On The Way (IMAGES) by Seun(m): 12:09am On Jul 22, 2014
10 Likes to you sir. All breeders should take pictures when their dogs are mating so we won't have any doubts about the purity of their puppies.
Re: Boerboels Mating Pic. Puppies On The Way (IMAGES) by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 22, 2014
Wey the picture of mating naaa abi show never start?

I love dogs but only when they are still puppies.
Re: Boerboels Mating Pic. Puppies On The Way (IMAGES) by android666: 7:39am On Jul 22, 2014
[quote author=softsparkyy]Wey the picture of mating naaa abi show never start?

I love dogs but only when they are still puppies. [/quote
]
grin

8 Likes

Re: Boerboels Mating Pic. Puppies On The Way (IMAGES) by hunthsmankennel: 9:34am On Jul 22, 2014
softsparkyy: Wey the picture of mating naaa abi show never start?
I love dogs but only when they are still puppies.

They are mating in all but one pic.
The stud mounts the dam @ first, when a lock is achieved, the dogs turn sideways or stand side by side. during the lock, the male pumps his semen into the dam. In the all but one of the pics, the male is still inside the female.
Re: Boerboels Mating Pic. Puppies On The Way (IMAGES) by hunthsmankennel: 9:36am On Jul 22, 2014
Seun: 10 Likes to you sir. All breeders should take pictures when their dogs are mating so we won't have any doubts about the purity of their puppies.

Seun sir

Thats the aim of my picture.

ONE PUPPY TO YOU SIR
Re: Boerboels Mating Pic. Puppies On The Way (IMAGES) by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 22, 2014
hunthsmankennel:

They are mating in all but one pic.
The stud mounts the dam @ first, when a lock is achieved, the dogs turn sideways or stand side by side. during the lock, the male pumps his semen into the dam. In the all but one of the pics, the male is still inside the female.
Let me go check out the pics again.
Re: Boerboels Mating Pic. Puppies On The Way (IMAGES) by hunthsmankennel: 9:48am On Jul 22, 2014
@ softsparky, ure cute though
Re: Boerboels Mating Pic. Puppies On The Way (IMAGES) by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 22, 2014
hunthsmankennel: @ softsparky, ure cute though

Thanks.

A puppy for me?
Re: Boerboels Mating Pic. Puppies On The Way (IMAGES) by MARKone(m): 10:32am On Jul 22, 2014
^^^ see sharp babe grin

Oga me no mind one puppy, God will bless you in advance grin
Re: Boerboels Mating Pic. Puppies On The Way (IMAGES) by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 22, 2014
MARKone: ^^^ see sharp babe grin

Oga me no mind one puppy, God will bless you in advance grin

No come pour sand sand for my garri.
Re: Boerboels Mating Pic. Puppies On The Way (IMAGES) by hunthsmankennel: 12:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
@
softsparkyy:
Thanks.
A puppy for me?
@

U cant cope with a boerboel o. They are huge beasts
Re: Boerboels Mating Pic. Puppies On The Way (IMAGES) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 22, 2014
hunthsmankennel: @ @

U cant cope with a boerboel o. They are huge beasts
Try me.
Re: Boerboels Mating Pic. Puppies On The Way (IMAGES) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
Hmm, is this how we get the expression ' shameless dogs"?
Re: Boerboels Mating Pic. Puppies On The Way (IMAGES) by hunthsmankennel: 2:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
very shameless. them no even mind sef
Re: Boerboels Mating Pic. Puppies On The Way (IMAGES) by Aizebioje(m): 7:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
BoboYekini: Hmm, is this how we get the expression ' shameless dogs"?
Lmao... You could just be right you know!!!
Re: Boerboels Mating Pic. Puppies On The Way (IMAGES) by hunthsmankennel: 5:40pm On Aug 07, 2014
Just by way of an update, it appears that my female boerboel is pregnant.

if she is , i will be expecting puppies in like a month plus.

i have done a lot of research on managing a pregnant dog and ive decided to suspend all treatments and supplemenntation till she deliveres.

i have noticed that she eats a lot more and now eats like one and a half pot of food ( indomie, fish egg and chicken parts)

she is also more clingy and affectionate and insists on sleeping in d house ( Tending towards dispbedience )

i will update this section more as time progresses

I Pray for a safe delivery

(1) (Reply)

Who knew Feeding Eba(garri) To Ur Dog Could Be Both Economical And Effective / Imported Secuirity And Pet Dogs For Sale At A Very Cheap Rate: All From A Cham / Imported Male Caucasian & Neapolitan Mastiff For Mating In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.