Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,126 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? (17937 Views)

Christian And Islamic Studies Merged By Ministry Of Education, Nigerians React / The University Of Liverpool Comes To You! Move Ahead Without Moving Away / How I Turn Out With 9 F's In My SSCE _Ibrahim M Gombe. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Gooci(m): 12:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
watchthisposter:

We are not doubting that you got it, we are telling you we know what you did to get it angry

Ikuku kuo o kpuhie ike okuko

#confessordie
she read so hard for it
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by watchthisposter(m): 12:07pm On Jul 22, 2014
ATMC: who are the 'we'? Yhu must be feeling I am discussing with yhu...#getbusy

The "we" are the good people on this thread.

Emeghi ihe ekpuchiri ekpuchi anaghi ekpughe ekpughe

#weknowaudidlastsummer
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by watchthisposter(m): 12:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
Gooci:
she read so hard for it

Read what? Kamasutra?

'Cus all dose lecturers wia pretty satisfied
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Gooci(m): 12:10pm On Jul 22, 2014
watchthisposter:

Read what? Kamasutra?

'Cus all dose lecturers wia pretty satisfied

yu shha nogo kill ds girl grin
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by greatestman(m): 12:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
Out of 55 courses I offered.

I have:
33 A's
16 B's
4 C's
2 D's

No F yet and Having A does not really impress me that much.
One Academic session left.
Hoping and praying not to get F, nobody is above F.

Federal University of Technology Yola aka MAUTECH

2 Likes

Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Gooci(m): 12:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
greatestman: Out of 55 courses I offered.

I have:
33 A's
16 B's
4 C's
2 D's

see living library grin
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by greatestman(m): 12:31pm On Jul 22, 2014
Gooci:

see living library grin

I no dey too read wow.

Just doing my things normally, i am running a business too.
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Gooci(m): 12:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
greatestman:

I no dey too read wow.

Just doing my things normally, i am running a business too.
correct jare
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by ask1: 5:21pm On Jul 22, 2014
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by ask1: 5:23pm On Jul 22, 2014
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 22, 2014

I have:
33 A's
16 B's
4 C's
2 D's

boss the boss i sight you sir ....
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 22, 2014

I have:
33 A's
16 B's
4 C's
2 D's

Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Olaide1295: 5:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
themejiwalker: My first A didn't come until the second semester of the first year..For the first time i was excited to see my results because i know i prepared well cheesy

Asper "F" I never had one...(No be me..na God wink )

#Proudly OOU
my first A was in GNS 101 first semester,was the first course i got to see....F?..Not yet,maybe never!
#proudly OOU
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by greatestman(m): 5:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
benbuks:

boss the boss i sight you sir ....

Mr. Ben

How are you?

Any latest about resumption?

1 Like

Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
greatestman:

Mr. Ben

How are you?

Any latest about resumption?

nothing much ooi

still sept. tinz oo
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by centpado(m): 7:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
The first result I saw in UNN was an F that was in G.S 101 I was suprised,my friend called me to tell me that they have pasted the result,I gave him my reg no. he then called back told me I had F I was perplexed,went to the schooo chapel St. Peter's to pray over it,hoping that the guy didn't check well,I prayed and I went to see the result,I had F. I just told myself next session I would re-write it,the following semester we offered G.S 102 had F again I cried even girls came to console me,was suprised that I failed English twice "if what am typing have errors please tell me".had another F in Bch 382 but i met the lecturer over it,the man saud just re-write it.Had A in chem 101 dats was my first A wasn't too excited because I had already seen F, I still had other A's through out my stay in unn Nsukka. It's all past tense I graduated with my set and I hv served my fatherland Thats all.Proudly Enzymes,prouldly unn

5 Likes

Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by yungryce: 8:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
Gooci:
yu sure undecided
No I'm not
I had 4 A's, 4 B's n 4 C's.
dis last semesta & d result dey vex me sef
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Elevation(m): 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
ATMC: Lmao! @op y digging the past?
Well, the first result I saw in UNN was A(phy101), we were just 2 that had 'A', it was a good feelingsmiley Then after a while, I saw Bio 151 and it was lol (u guessed right) 'F', lmao! I was shocked...though it was the only F in my first year, it wasn't the only F lol...it was in uni that I had an F for the first time in my life lol but I conquered them all...all those outside courses...hehehe esp chem232 ff by CS201...Shaa, the whole carry over thing stopped in my second yr. Then my semi finals result was the best of all my results...5.0 G.P;-D...Carry over baaaaaad
during ur school days was Chem 232 Organic Chemistry or Organic reaction mechanism? i'll love to know thanks.
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 22, 2014
F is foreign to me....I cannot imagine getting an F in a course....
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by gsparks01(m): 10:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
F; I bin wan drop out
A; satisfaction.. long overdue
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 10:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
ATMC: Lmao! @op y digging the past?
Well, the first result I saw in UNN was A(phy101), we were just 2 that had 'A', it was a good feelingsmiley Then after a while, I saw Bio 151 and it was lol (u guessed right) 'F', lmao! I was shocked...though it was the only F in my first year, it wasn't the only F lol...it was in uni that I had an F for the first time in my life lol but I conquered them all...all those outside courses...hehehe esp chem232 ff by CS201...Shaa, the whole carry over thing stopped in my second yr. Then my semi finals result was the best of all my results...5.0 G.P;-D...Carry over baaaaaad
ATM MaMa
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
lols .... I had an f in the second semester of my first year. I didnt believe it , thought it was some joke by my friend till I saw it with my eyes. I passed it the second year.
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
I was so happy as I got my first A in Ich 101.

I never had F all through my years in school.

Its not me.....God did it
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
First A was in 1st sem 100L..was excited..no F all thru my stay in d uni..its by His Grace..cheesy
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by guttentag(m): 10:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
I never had a F instead of getting F, I got E.
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Afrok(m): 10:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
That moment when U post something like " my first A came while I was in 100L and never had any F" but deep within you, you actually know U are preparing for ur post utme exam cheesy
Faceless forum with limitless lies undecided

7 Likes

Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Simplefaithy(m): 10:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
Gooci: i finished from oau, i had my first "A" in part2 second semester.. i ws like God go punish unna fada after all this while... grin
bt i neva had F shha..... bros nd sis, come in to share your experience too grin
below are likely reactions to different grades
had my first A in gns 1st semester 200l was like "yes dia fada", neva had F sha
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by LyfeJennings(m): 10:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
Hi was the most unserious student in my school. F was a normal thing till I graduated. Infact had an extra but got A in my 4th year and extra year

1 Like

Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Vivipop(f): 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
The first "A" I had was in my first year,first semester at UNN,it wasn't a big deal,because I found myself in a group where having an A isn't a biggie,scoring 80 and above is.
As for an F, never had one.
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Afrok(m): 10:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
Am sure if Unique uniport students are asked this question, most of them (science and engineering) will have their first F in chemistry courses. Chemistry dept wan bad gann.
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by UnknownT: 10:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
Page 2?
I can't remember my 1st A but I still remember my one and only F. In UNN, Engr401. I was at home when the result ccame out so I asked one of my coursemates to help me check mine. He told me F and I was shocked, I wan madt, my mind did a mental calculation and I found out I had just 1 year to rewrite it or it turns to extra year. None of my siblings ever had an extra year and I was scared I may break that record. When I returned to school, I saw d result myself I got 12/100 LOL. Fortunately for me, one of my neighbors who also doubled as my course mate had an F too so we studied hard for d course( it was during one of d studies I found out that one of d questions, I used a different formula to solve it) and we finally wrote d exam. When d result came out , d lecturers just gave all carryover students 40(E). Though I know how we read and prepared for that course.

1 Like

Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
I have had all the grades one can have in a University.... A, B, C, D, E nd even F.
The F came as I shock as it was unexpected, I don't blame myself I only blame the CBT mode of exam my school is putting us tru.

Just hoping to graduate with a better grade jare.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

4 Banks Offer University Scholarships To Top 100 UTME Candidates / Nigerian Defense Academy (NDA) Shortlists Names For 71RC / Lagos State Releases School Calendar To Show Election Break...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.