Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Bank Sales Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bank Sales Job (1826 Views)

Sterling Bank Sales Role Interview / Do You Need A Sales Job Or Want A Better One? SALESMANSHIP CENTRE / BEFORE YOU GO FOR ANY SALES JOB! Free Lessons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Sales Job by otuwe(f): 5:26pm On Jul 21, 2014
Minimum age 24
Basic Salary 45k per month plus commission
please send your resume to jobs@u-connect-ng.com and careers@u-connect-ng.com
Re: Bank Sales Job by chibuezecu(m): 6:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
Which location and the name of the bank
otuwe: Minimum age 24

Re: Bank Sales Job by otuwe(f): 7:00pm On Jul 21, 2014
chibuezecu: Which location and the name of the bank

Lagos..........Name of Bank is classified information
Re: Bank Sales Job by gmacnoms(m): 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2014
otuwe: Minimum age 24

Is it minimum age 24 or maximum age 24
Re: Bank Sales Job by gmacnoms(m): 7:08pm On Jul 21, 2014
Op... Pls hw legit is it and hw soon r we startin work. because i want 2 park my thins insyd my ghana must go... Migrate 2 lag....

1 Like

Re: Bank Sales Job by luvola(m): 9:06pm On Jul 21, 2014
C an someone who is above 26 years apply for this job ?
Re: Bank Sales Job by gmacnoms(m): 11:46am On Jul 22, 2014
Op where r u na? Ansas pls
Re: Bank Sales Job by otuwe(f): 11:48am On Jul 23, 2014
gmacnoms: Is it minimum age 24 or maximum age 24

maximum
Re: Bank Sales Job by otuwe(f): 11:49am On Jul 23, 2014
gmacnoms: Op... Pls hw legit is it and hw soon r we startin work. because i want 2 park my thins insyd my ghana must go... Migrate 2 lag....

successful candidates are being called already for interview
Re: Bank Sales Job by otuwe(f): 11:50am On Jul 23, 2014
luvola: C an someone who is above 26 years apply for this job ?

no sir. But you can send your CV and will be profiled for another opening.
Re: Bank Sales Job by Estorico: 12:12pm On Jul 23, 2014
@ op,profiled for another opening you say? I have sent my cv countless number of times and even been to your office to submit my cv together with a passport photograph as I was asked to by the lady I met at the reception,up till this very present day,no invite from you guys.
Re: Bank Sales Job by otuwe(f): 7:10pm On Jul 23, 2014
Estorico: @ op,profiled for another opening you say? I have sent my cv countless number of times and even been to your office to submit my cv together with a passport photograph as I was asked to by the lady I met at the reception,up till this very present day,no invite from you guys.

Then you are probably over qualified or under qualified for the advertised positions just like this one. most people who submit their CVs usually get called for interview......
Re: Bank Sales Job by gmacnoms(m): 8:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
@op.... Ur firm, don't dey recruit for people in delta?
Re: Bank Sales Job by Beniyke007: 7:39am On Jul 24, 2014
I wonder oh! I stay in Delta too and everyday i keep wondering if we all have to migrate to Lagos to get a job.
gmacnoms: @op.... Ur firm, don't dey recruit for people in delta?
Re: Bank Sales Job by otuwe(f): 12:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
Beniyke007: I wonder oh! I stay in Delta too and everyday i keep wondering if we all have to migrate to Lagos to get a job.

Unfortunately most of these firms have head office in Lagos so they recruit here and then post people to Delta and the likes.

However once in a while we do recruit from up country so stay tuned.....it will be posted here when it opens.... Cheers and all the best

1 Like

Re: Bank Sales Job by Beniyke007: 2:35pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ya! Thanx...
otuwe:

Unfortunately most of these firms have head office in Lagos so they recruit here and then post people to Delta and the likes.

However once in a while we do recruit from up country so stay tuned.....it will be posted here when it opens.... Cheers and all the best

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies For Writers & Editors In An Online Media Company / Aiico Plc Recruitment / Vacancies At Eko Hotel & Suites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.