Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Very Urgent! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Very Urgent! (589 Views)

Very Urgent Property 4sale @ GRA, Behind The Conference Hotel, Ijebu Ode. 16m / VERY URGENT: 2 Bedroom Flat For Rent / Very Urgent Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Very Urgent! by TrustGod01: 8:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
Great Nairalanders, please I want to know the cost of building a 5bedroom duplex in Abuja, this will be my first project I have been praying for all this years. It would be my pleasure to hear your advices and responses..... Thank you
Re: Very Urgent! by eghosajohnny: 9:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
TrustGod01: Great Nairalanders, please I want to know the cost of building a 5bedroom duplex in Abuja, this will be my first project I have been praying for all this years. It would be my pleasure to hear your advices and responses..... Thank you

Hello sir,I would be much glad if I'm opportune to work for you as I'm a builder and distance is not in anyway a barrier. we can talk more on this if you can contact me on the following numbers below.

3123dd40

Hope to hear from you soon.

To crown it all 16.5m will handle the job perfectly.

Re: Very Urgent! by TrustGod01: 9:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
eghosajohnny:

Hello sir,I would be much glad if I'm opportune to work for you as I'm a builder and distance is not in anyway a barrier. we can talk more on this if you can contact me on the following numbers below.

3123dd40

Hope to hear from you soon.

To crown it all 16.5m will handle the job perfectly.

Okay, please you can email at skumshappy@yahoo.com with more information about your recent projects and more details about the house. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Full Plots Behind Abijo GRA, Lekki @ 2m With Good Title / 2bedrm Fl@t Wit BQ For 45M @ Lekki / 5 Bedroom Duplex At Gwarinpa Abuja For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.