Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

How Long Does It Take For Zenith Bank To Call For Medical Test After Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Long Does It Take For Zenith Bank To Call For Medical Test After Interview (3960 Views)

Peopleplus Recruiting For Zenith Bank / Pre Employment Medical Test / Job Scam:the Vio-dvla Medical Test Payment Is A Hoax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Long Does It Take For Zenith Bank To Call For Medical Test After Interview by drealnamdy(m): 11:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
Hi nairalanders..I happend to be amongst those that were shortlisted from the last three interviews conducted by zenithbank. After filling the medical forms, how long does it take to be called and how is there medical test conducted.I really want to know....

Ps..I got the information about the job advert from a fellow nairalander who wrote about the submission of Cv's..I have come a long way from aptitude tests to interviews and down to the final phase..of medicals..I really love this forum cos it has helped me a lot in terms of information...really looking forward to ur response on how long the medical takes after filling the medical forms..thanks mates..
Re: How Long Does It Take For Zenith Bank To Call For Medical Test After Interview by juliustocome: 10:35am On Dec 13, 2014
Good Morning, please bro, I will like to have the answers to the questions u asked if u have any answer already. please sir
Re: How Long Does It Take For Zenith Bank To Call For Medical Test After Interview by Feosmith: 5:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
After ur interview, if u are successful u wud be told to do the medical test the next day in Q-life family clinic.
The medical test includes: HIV 1/2...Hepatitis....X-ray on the chest....Urinalysis....Temperature....and Visual acuity test.

(1) (Reply)

Ikeja Electric Distribution Company Recruiting Electricity Sales Reps(esr) 2015 / Coca-Cola Entry-Level Recruitment 2020 for OND/HND/Bsc Holders / Itf Office For Victoria Island Industrial Attache

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.