Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC (29427 Views)

FG Commissions 102-unit Housing Estate / President Jonathan Commissions 324 Housing Units In Elim Estate, Enugu / Beautifully Finished 4 Bedroom Duplex In Femi Okunu Estate ( pic includ'd).N 65m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by EkoIle1: 5:43am On Jul 22, 2014

12 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by EkoIle1: 5:46am On Jul 22, 2014
Ikeja Homs..

7 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by EkoIle1: 5:47am On Jul 22, 2014
Fashola renames Ikeja Millennium Estate Emeka Anyaoku Housing Estate

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by Nobody: 5:48am On Jul 22, 2014
Beautiful pictures.....I love chilling out with my BUA guys at HAB Fashinro court in Apapa....lovely environment.

OP...I admire the way you are putting those village clowns to where they truly belong...in the gutter.

8 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by Brimmie(m): 5:50am On Jul 22, 2014
This is Fresh Air!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by EkoIle1: 5:57am On Jul 22, 2014
Now, lets clap worth some of the lucky home owners and happy lagosians...

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by seanet01: 5:58am On Jul 22, 2014
Mexyz: @seanet, what do you really mean by you dont owe us any explanation? Brother this is democracy, if you spend any of our 1kobo, its your duty to tell us what you spent the 1kobo on and the benefits to us the citizens.
Which is your money? The allocation meant for Lagos indigenes or the one meant for FG? You had better don't dabble into issue you don't have ideas about or critically above your comprehension. The mofo I quoted there know why I did so. So don't use paracetamol for another mans headache

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by EkoIle1: 6:02am On Jul 22, 2014
GOV. FASHOLA AT 5th DRAW TO PICK WINNERS FOR LAGOS HOMS

Executive Secretary, Lagos Home Ownership Mortgage Scheme, Mr. Akinola Kojo Sagoe (left) presenting a Certificate to winner of a two bedroom flat at the Ilupeju Scheme, Mr. Ajibade Adeyemo (right) during the Fifth Draw to pick winners of the Lagos Home Ownership Mortgage Scheme (Lagos HOMS) at the Blue Roof, LTV 8 Complex, Lateef Jakande Road, Agidingbi, Ikeja, Lagos, on Wednesday, July 9, 2014.

Eko o ni baje o..

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by Trailii: 6:03am On Jul 22, 2014
Villagers will continue to have heart attacks with the news of development in sw

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by Nobody: 6:05am On Jul 22, 2014
EkoIle1:

Inspecting Igando housing estate...

this should be an old picture. The houses are already painted and a big transformer installed as at 3days ago. The resettlement camp next to it has been completed a long time and due for commissioning. I think Fashola wants to commission both the estate and the resettlement camp the same day.

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by ba7man(m): 6:12am On Jul 22, 2014
Firefire:

Pictorial propaganda dead since 2011.

Original Lagosians knows this is a BOGUS projects embarked upon to compensate cronies and allies.

Yeye dey smell...
How can you sit far away wherever you are and tell people on ground what is happening??

Your statement only proves you're either hating or you're ignorant.

6 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by EkoIle1: 6:12am On Jul 22, 2014
berem: this should be an old picture. The houses are already painted and a big transformer installed as at 3days ago. The resettlement camp next to it has been completed a long time and due for commissioning. I think Fashola wants to commission both the estate and the resettlement camp the same day.

I don't have latest pics, but I'm sure it's ready for commissioning like many others since they build at list 200 units every month..

I'll def post the commissioning pics..

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by ba7man(m): 6:16am On Jul 22, 2014
berem: this should be an old picture. The houses are already painted and a big transformer installed as at 3days ago. The resettlement camp next to it has been completed a long time and due for commissioning. I think Fashola wants to commission both the estate and the resettlement camp the same day.
I just sent you a bbm request.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by EkoIle1: 6:16am On Jul 22, 2014
Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola SAN (middle) with his Deputy, Hon. (Mrs) Adejoke Orelope-Adefulire (2nd right) in a group photograph with the First Draw Winners of the Ownership Mortgage Scheme (Lagos HOMS) - Mr. Jubril Omotayo Ajayi (left), Mrs. Yetunde Oluwaseun (2nd left), her son, Master Joseph Camille (3rd left), Mr. Omodunni Amos (2nd right behind), Mr. Ejiroghene Madedor (right behind), Commissioner for Housing, Mr. Bosun Jeje (right), his Finance counterpart, Mr. Ayo Gbeleyi (left behind) and others during the presentation of keys to the First Draw winners at the Lagos House, Ikeja, on Monday, March 31, 2014.

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 22, 2014
EkoIle1:

I don't have latest pics, but I'm sure it's ready for commissioning like many others since they build at list 200 units every month..

I'll def post the commissioning pics..
the estate is a sight to behold. cool
I hope the houses will be affordable anyway.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by Firefire(m): 6:20am On Jul 22, 2014
ba7man: How can you sit far away wherever you are and tell people on ground what is happening??

Your statement only proves you're either hating or you're ignorant.

far-away Nay!

Do Not be deceived. Those pictures are RECYCLED

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by Nobody: 6:20am On Jul 22, 2014
ba7man: I just sent you a bbm request.
oh! Alright dear.

Business don show? cheesy tongue
Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by Firefire(m): 6:32am On Jul 22, 2014
EkoIle1:

I don't have latest pics, but I'm sure this pics will support my propaganda.

But WHY
Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by EkoIle1: 6:37am On Jul 22, 2014
berem: the estate is a sight to behold. cool

This particular project is probably the the best so far...
Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by Eldavido1: 6:44am On Jul 22, 2014
Well done fashola! arguably the best material in APC. Wish the will do the needful.
Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by Firefire(m): 6:46am On Jul 22, 2014
berem: the estate is a sight to behold. cool

Affordable When the minimum salary is 18k and Fashola could not get a cheap cement and cheaper materials.

Bottom line: to be use as COMPENSATION to cronies, allies and e-warriors depending on your rank in the profile.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 22, 2014
So many. Great job.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by ba7man(m): 6:59am On Jul 22, 2014
Firefire:

far-away Nay!

Do Not be deceived. Those pictures are RECYCLED
They are not. Its the same building template that's being replicated all over.

I pass them all over lagos daily, they are even still some that I've seen under construction that haven't been featured on NL yet.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by Firefire(m): 7:06am On Jul 22, 2014
ba7man:

I pass them all over lagos daily,

ok.

Now, I admonish you to not only pass by them but seek to acquire one.

Is it affordable
Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by shaybebaby(f): 7:09am On Jul 22, 2014
ba7man: I just sent you a bbm request.
Where is my own? angry angry
Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by ba7man(m): 7:13am On Jul 22, 2014
Firefire:

ok.

Now, I admonish you to not only pass by them but seek to acquire one.

Is it affordable
I hope it is, I'll make enquiries this week.
Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by ba7man(m): 7:17am On Jul 22, 2014
shaybebaby:
Where is my own? angry angry
cheesy cheesy cheesy. Mummy Nono.

Pls keep my X-box fresh for me oo.....no palm-oil stains on it. I'll holla u soon.
Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by Firefire(m): 7:20am On Jul 22, 2014
ba7man: I hope it is, I'll make enquiries this week.

grin

Ekoile should be able to tell here how it goes if indeed the properties are available to the masses.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 22, 2014
Firefire:

Affordable When the minimum salary is 18k and Fashola could not get a cheap cement and cheaper materials.

Bottom line: to be use as COMPENSATION to cronies, allies and e-warriors depending on your rank in the profile.
you're just ranting all over this thread without making a valid point. Its not a must you comment Ogbeni!

sad

8 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by shaybebaby(f): 7:24am On Jul 22, 2014
ba7man: cheesy cheesy cheesy. Mummy Nono.

Pls keep my X-box fresh for me oo.....no palm-oil stains on it. I'll holla u soon.
Why don't you ask mummy to contact Abi's shipper to see if it can be shipped to you. Ian's been buying games for you so it's all saved on the hard drive. You owe nono a mighty fiiiiiine Christmas prezzie!
Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by omenka(m): 7:27am On Jul 22, 2014
Mogidi: @EkoIle1

Friendly advice:
No need waiting till 12:30am to post Propaganda pictures, you can still do it during the day.
I know man must wack but what the heck, grab some sleep man, am sure those who sent you are sleeping now.
Isn't it shameful how you are being ignored by the OP?? Just cover your face and take a hike for apparently, you are in the wrong place.

#FriendlyAdvice.

13 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by omenka(m): 7:38am On Jul 22, 2014
EkoIle1:

Why do you ignorant trolls and bigots think we owe you anything?

Your village leaders collect taxes and allocations with nothing to show for it, not even a dog cage for you to live in and you think we owe you something?

You people really do overstate your miserable and pathetic importance for real..
I like the way you ignored the other troll from the first page. You disapointed me responding to this one! They are all paid e-janitors, including the other one asking for details of how many cockroaches and earthworms were killed in the course of constructing these magnificent edifices!! IGNORE THE URCHINS and let them continue to wallow in their self induced miseries. They catch an incurable fever when they see good stuff being done.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Become a Landlord with N32, 500 per month for 24 months installment / Collapsed Building: Nigerians Slam Lekki-gardens / Massive Demolition Of Buildings Going On In Aba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.