Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Did You Like Your Parents Influence On Your Course Of Study? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Did You Like Your Parents Influence On Your Course Of Study? (452 Views)

JAMB 2016/2017 Change Of Course Begins: Read This Before Changing Your Course / Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study / How To Be The Best In Your Course Of Study In The University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Like Your Parents Influence On Your Course Of Study? by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 22, 2014
My dad once told me he wanted me to be an electrical engineer but i wanted to study civil engineering, though i later studied metallurgical and materials engineering which i fell in love with so well, my dad still shows some feelings of unsatisfaction in my course. I have heard of many parents that selected a course for their children. My question is did you succumb or you stood your ground or maybe it has never happened to you? Thanks.
Re: Did You Like Your Parents Influence On Your Course Of Study? by Randy100: 8:59am On Jul 22, 2014
Infact i am very grateful to popsy for insisting that i study law. I would have been wasting my career drawing and painting in the name of doing fine Art. Just like my father did so will i help my kids if they start thinking of doing some irrelevant courses
Re: Did You Like Your Parents Influence On Your Course Of Study? by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 22, 2014
Randy100: Infact i am very grateful to popsy for insisting that i study law. I would have been wasting my career drawing and painting in the name of doing fine Art. Just like my father did so will i help my kids if they start thinking of doing some irrelevant courses
did he enforce it on you like thats what you MUST study.
Re: Did You Like Your Parents Influence On Your Course Of Study? by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 22, 2014
parent could suggest or give advise but not to enforce a curse of study . wanted to do engr. , mum suggested medicine , dads had no problem with either , said which ever am doing , should make sure i put all zeal hard work , i couls make it any ways ......but today am doing statistics , no regret sha....cause i kinda love math..
Re: Did You Like Your Parents Influence On Your Course Of Study? by Randy100: 11:17am On Jul 22, 2014
Abajosax007: did he enforce it on you like thats what you MUST study.
yes oh he said if you study Art then you must pay your skul fees by yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Info On Ede Poy / To The Educational Gurus / Best Online SAP HANA Training In India | UK | Canada | Australia | Singapore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.