Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

tanx - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / tanx (1762 Views)

My Hubby Said 'I Should Have Married A Bad Girl.' / Single People Likely To Die Much Earlier Than Their Married Peers / Frank Edoho And I Should Not Have Married’ – Ex-wife Katherine Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

tanx by agbeke58(f): 9:05am On Jul 22, 2014
tanx
Re: tanx by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 22, 2014
agbeke58: Dats what I hear when they come to me, y come in the first place when u knw u are married. I'm tired of waiting o. embarassed

Maybe they want to score a goal on you. cheesy

Be patient dearie. Yours truly is on the way.

1 Like

Re: tanx by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 22, 2014
agbeke58: Dats what I hear when they come to me, y come in the first place when u knw u are married. I'm tired of waiting o. embarassed

Tell me you don't believe it. That's a very good line married men use. You fall for it, once they have a taste, vim they are gone.

Your own man would soon locate you dear.
Re: tanx by thorpido(m): 9:39am On Jul 22, 2014
Don't mind those who say that.They are trying to use that line to make a hit.
Your own man will soon come.

Meanwhile,what are you doing to yourself.Are you building your career,building your spirit and taking care of yourself?The best woman for marriage is not the one who is idle.
Re: tanx by lindachi86(f): 9:44am On Jul 22, 2014
my dear,all is well.Des married men re happily married bt looking for single ladies to tie down.If any married man come ur way again yarn u des rubbish,jus land am slap grin.Bt dnt get tired of waiting,cos God is preparing d best for u
Re: tanx by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 22, 2014
lindachi86: my dear,all is well.Des married men re happily married bt looking for single ladies to tie down.If any married man come ur way again yarn u des rubbish,jus land am slap grin.Bt dnt get tired of waiting,cos God is preparing d best for u

Will you be there to rescue her from the possible outcome of this advice of yours? cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: tanx by agbeke58(f): 10:42am On Jul 22, 2014
Thanks @all. Abeg breezy, i no fit laff finish o.
@Thorpido, I am trying. May God help me. Thanks.
Re: tanx by egopersonified(f): 11:23am On Jul 22, 2014
All these men u think are worth something, wait and meet yr future husband, that is when you will know the difference btw gold and steel.awon yato jor.
Re: tanx by lindachi86(f): 11:56am On Jul 22, 2014
breezy047:

Will you be there to rescue her from the possible outcome of this advice of yours? cheesy cheesy cheesy
yes oh!!! grin grin grin
Re: tanx by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
They say that to me a lot. Just tell them ok and move on.
Babe relax your own man is coming.
Re: tanx by baby124: 12:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
Na wa o. Seems you spend a lot of time giving them face for you people to get to the point of marriage talk. Some women don marry death sentence. Think about it OP, will you even want such a man? A man who goes into a situation eyes wide open, and easily disowns his family for cheap sex. You should run from such men. They will sleep with anything given the opportunity. Trust me.
Re: tanx by maysimsimple(m): 12:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
softsparkyy:
They say that to me a lot. Just tell them ok and move on.
Babe relax your own man is coming.

Believe me, I would; if i have met you earlier, u know we guys tend not to be satisfied. Always craving for more. I will be ready to pay ur bride price!!!
Re: tanx by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
maysimsimple:

Believe me, I would; if i have met you earlier, u know we guys tend not to be satisfied. Always craving for more. I will be ready to pay ur bride price!!!

See them!!!!
Thats the reason you follow only females on nairaland.
Re: tanx by maysimsimple(m): 12:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
softsparkyy:

See them!!!!

My sister, i was only joking ooooooooo. Dont blow it out of proportion ooooo abeg. I'm here to have fun and love talking to girls, reason why i only have female friend followers. I tend to compare what makes girls,ladies tick. Na joke i dey joke ooooooo. Even if i want to marry another girl, the only girl i can marry in the world is RIHANNA!!!
Re: tanx by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
maysimsimple:

My sister, i was only joking ooooooooo. Dont blow it out of proportion ooooo abeg. I'm here to have fun and love talking to girls, reason why i only have female friend followers. I tend to compare what makes girls,ladies tick. Na joke i dey joke ooooooo. Even if i want to marry another girl, the only girl i can marry in the world is RIHANNA!!!
I wasn't serious either.
Re: tanx by maysimsimple(m): 1:03pm On Jul 22, 2014
softsparkyy:
I wasn't serious either.

Funny you. How re u and hope u having a lovely time??
Re: tanx by cococandy(f): 1:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
Lol. do girls fall for such lines these days? cheesy
OP next one that says that to you give him a chase with your high heels in your hands

Some will even give an emphatic NO when you ask them if they are married.
Denying the marriage instantly. With smooth stunning lies that make you cringe when you find out the truth about their marital status.

Girls if your instincts say 'run'
Pls run.
Re: tanx by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
maysimsimple:

Funny you. How re u and hope u having a lovely time??
Yea I am cool. As una don marry make una park one side make the unmarried guys see road.

2 Likes

Re: tanx by maysimsimple(m): 1:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
softsparkyy:
Yea I am cool. As una don marry make una park one side make the unmarried guys see road.

Looool. Ok, i will my sister. Wished you the best now and always.....
Re: tanx by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 22, 2014
maysimsimple:

Looool. Ok, i will my sister. Wished you the best now and always.....
Amen.I wish you same.
Re: tanx by Kanwulia: 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2014
It means ya GOD'S time had ticked to SILENCE! grin
Re: tanx by lindachi86(f): 2:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
softsparkyy:

See them!!!!
lol.dat was harsh oh,bt d truth must be told grin grin
Re: tanx by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
softsparkyy:
lol, abi o. How are u softsparkyy? wink
Re: tanx by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
BoboYekini: lol, abi o. How are u softsparkyy? wink
Cool
Re: tanx by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
lindachi86: lol.dat was harsh oh,bt d truth must be told grin grin
Was I harsh?
Re: tanx by lindachi86(f): 3:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
softsparkyy: Was I harsh?
yes oh
Re: tanx by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
lindachi86: yes oh

I never knew.
I have told him sorry shaa.
Re: tanx by charles316: 3:21pm On Jul 22, 2014
u girls should be intelligent to know that the men that come with this kind of talk just want to sleep with you. They definitely love their wives and wont leave their wives for you. BE WISE.

you will just be supplying your future husbands `meat` for few naira notes that wont last for weeks sef.

(1) (Reply)

As A Man, Can You Do This? / Who Goes For Omugo 1st. / Is Beating And Shouting To A Child The Best Way To Train A Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.