Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,083 members, 7,835,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

From Next Month I Can Help You Buy And Send Your Goods From China - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / From Next Month I Can Help You Buy And Send Your Goods From China (1345 Views)

Nigeria's Four Refineries To Begin Operation Next Month - NNPC / Do You Know Of Anyone That Can Help BUY In CHINA And Send To NIGERIA? / Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Next Month I Can Help You Buy And Send Your Goods From China by omoayeni1(m): 10:21am On Jul 22, 2014
If you want to buy anything from china i can help you and i can aswell send your goods for you from Guangzhou but from next month of august,am here in nigeria now.if you want to get in touch kindly call this line 08168696668
Re: From Next Month I Can Help You Buy And Send Your Goods From China by omoayeni1(m): 10:37am On Jul 22, 2014
You can also add me on my facebook omoayeni1@yahoo.com
Re: From Next Month I Can Help You Buy And Send Your Goods From China by omoayeni1(m): 2:06pm On May 17, 2016
Buy and send your goods from China, you don't need to come to china or worry about anything, if you don't mind you can check on my office first before you do anything with me.here is my number 13711121702 please don't flash if you don't want to call, only business minded people.you can also whatapp me on the number.
Re: From Next Month I Can Help You Buy And Send Your Goods From China by omoayeni1(m): 12:21pm On Feb 11, 2018
Buy and send your goods from china
Re: From Next Month I Can Help You Buy And Send Your Goods From China by FashionTrend: 6:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
omoayeni1:
Buy and send your goods from china
Where are you now
Re: From Next Month I Can Help You Buy And Send Your Goods From China by OreSho(f): 1:12pm On Mar 26, 2020
How's China so far?

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Ice Block Making Machine Or Cool rooms with free installation / Access Bank Just Sent Me This Message. How Does It Affect All Their Card Users? / Why Brt / Lagbus Ad Is Cheaper Than Paper, Tv & Radio Advertisements (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.