Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,221 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) (32591 Views)

Port Harcourt Mono Rail Test Run / Port Harcourt Mono-rail Updates / BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 22, 2014
Governor Rotimi Amaechi is working...

What's your view??

11 Likes

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by justi4jesu(f): 10:50am On Jul 22, 2014
Reallyy.....Are u sure of this @OP

And what kind of mono rail will be passing on someone's roof shocked shocked

Source please

37 Likes

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 22, 2014
Test run from were to were pls, I just returned from station road and still wondering why I will join a train from UTC and highlight at Lagos bus stop.

Time when I go take climb up go enter the monorail don reach taxi to carry me reach and come back.

How will that train pass mile 1 flyover, how will it pass CFC, Garrison and others or is it ikwerre road that it will pass to greater port harcourt.

If so, why is Amaechi not completing the demolition and payment of necessary compensation if he want the next gov to complete this project or he is using that as an escape route to apportion blame when he finally leaves office

73 Likes

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by phantom(m): 10:58am On Jul 22, 2014
money wey amaechi use do this monorail,im for use do plenty roads for PH....both old and new.

28 Likes

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by cyril10(m): 11:03am On Jul 22, 2014
phantom: money wey amaechi use do this monorail,im for use do plenty roads for PH....both old and new.

One useless monorail at the expense of soooo many bad roads in PH.

36 Likes

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by cyril10(m): 11:04am On Jul 22, 2014
They didn't test run anything, they just dropped that thing there to confuse gullible Rivers people, because I pass there every day.

37 Likes

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by Demdem(m): 11:15am On Jul 22, 2014
I never supported this monorail from day 1. Now that Amaechi has left the killer party when he commenced this waste, it won't still make me support it.
Is part of his few bad decisions.

17 Likes

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by IGBOSON1: 11:30am On Jul 22, 2014
justi4jesu: Reallyy.....Are u sure of this @OP

Source please

^^^Hehehehehe grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by collynzo2(m): 11:36am On Jul 22, 2014
Meaningless project located in a place devoid of serious traffic and covering a distance I can run in 2 minutes.
What an absolute waste!
He should have concenterated in his road constructions, he did very well in that aspect.

28 Likes

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by stinggy(m): 12:10pm On Jul 22, 2014
Haters will always hate. Won't these trains reduce the pressure off the roads?
one step @ a time. Now that the rail system is settled, he'll focus on repairing the damaged roads and building new ones.

some people just wanna hate for nothing sake

18 Likes

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by psychologist(m): 12:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
cry
Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by Noctec: 12:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
Is this pic for real?

1 Like

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by justi4jesu(f): 12:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
stinggy: Haters will always hate. Won't these trains reduce the pressure off the roads?
one step @ a time. Now that the rail system is settled, he'll focus on repairing the damaged roads and building new ones.

some people just wanna hate for nothing sake

Its not about hating...like seriously who is willing to take a mono rail trip from such short distance that doesn't even attract traffic even at peak periods.

No hating whatsoever

41 Likes

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by flyingdutchman(m): 12:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
YOU CAN'T PLEASE NIGERIANS! WE ACCUSED THE MAN OF EMBARKING ON A FAILED PROJECT, HE HAS DELIVERED BUR YET, WE COMPLAIN.
I ASK AGAIN, WHEN DID WE BECOME SO HATEFUL AND BITTER? SOME WOULD REPLY : "EVER SINCE POLITICIANS MESSED WITH US" . I CHOOSE TO BE DIFFERENT- FREE OF BILE AND BITTERNESS.
FOR THE SAKE OF MY UNBORN CHILDREN, I CHOOSE LOVE

26 Likes

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by DickDastardly(m): 12:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
Thunder fire Amaechi and anybody wen go quote me Papa and Mama!

1 Like

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by remsonik(f): 12:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
Thunder fire ameachi over and over again. A 3km monorail constructed with 50 billion nairashockedshocked of tax payers money.
Mtcheeewww

27 Likes

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by 175(m): 12:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
Demdem: I never supported this monorail from day 1. Now that Amaechi has left the killer party when he commenced this waste, it won't still make me support it.

Idiiot, actually I respect ur views on this. Infact I liked your post too!

Wonder why I still refer to you as iidiot?

Same way you think GEJ is clueless despite some direct people policy of his government.

31 Likes

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by cyril10(m): 12:54pm On Jul 22, 2014
Demdem: I never supported this monorail from day 1. Now that Amaechi has left the killer party when he commenced this waste, it won't still make me support it.

A reasonable post at least for once.

19 Likes

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by otokx(m): 12:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
Nnamdipaul: Governor Rotimi Amaechi is working...

What's your view??

The man is working, who would have thought that the ALUU - UNIPORT road would be totally reconstructed? Who would have thought that the ALUU primary health centre would be a blessing as UPTH is on strike?

Kudos to the golden governor.

9 Likes

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by bokoslayer: 1:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
justi4jesu: Reallyy.....Are u sure of this @OP

Source please

Ahhhh! See killer punch!!! On a reals, which kain monorail dey pass through person bathroom lol

1 Like

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by Demdem(m): 1:21pm On Jul 22, 2014
cyril10:

A reasonable post at least for once.

Unlike u that haven't for once given one all throughout ur miserable time in here.

9 Likes

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by Demdem(m): 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
175:

Idiiot, actually I respect ur views on this. Infact I liked your post too!

Wonder why I still refer to you as iidiot?

Same way you think GEJ is clueless despite some direct people policy of his government.

Fool, because Jonathan gets one or two policies right doesn't suggest he isn't daft. He has always been since his governorship days in Bayelsa. The truth is we are taking more steps backwards than forward which means cumulatively the fool is failing.
I praised Jonathan cassava bread policy but the fool went ahead to eat a billion naira worth of food in that financial year. Why wouldn't I knock him?
There is a huge difference between both of us and I don't fancy ur pitiable state.
While u praised Jonathan no matter what even if the drunkard ffucks u up, I praised (which is limited becos of limited good from him anyway) and knocks as deem fit.

15 Likes

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by Jambsupport(f): 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2014
wen will 9jerians appreciate progress sha? na wa o

1 Like

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
supporter of APC tactics..
Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by shizzle11(m): 2:07pm On Jul 22, 2014
supporter of APC style deception

1 Like

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by bcomputer101: 2:10pm On Jul 22, 2014
Sai Amechi my governor...

Where is that boy(Wike) and mama peace?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by agitator: 2:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
See scope, I like this format shocked shocked shocked

Kai APC no go kill pesin for this countri

monorail? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by dBard: 2:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
phantom: money wey amaechi use do this monorail,im for use do plenty roads for PH....both old and new.

shocked shocked
Is it really u saying this....the die hard Amaechi ass kisser tongue

@o.p..this truly is a wasted project n can/should not be counted as an achievement.
Billions down d drain n f wat ?? F how many k.ms

1 Like

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
I am wondering how this will cross Mile 1 fly over, CFC flyover and Garrison flyover.
Amaechi is confused man.

Only God will judge him.

5 Likes

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by Justpassing1: 5:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
.....meanwhile there is not a single traffic light working in the whole of PH...not ONE!

12 Likes

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by tpia1: 5:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
otokx:

The man is working, who would have thought that the ALUU - UNIPORT road would be totally reconstructed? Who would have thought that the ALUU primary health centre would be a blessing as UPTH is on strike?

Kudos to the golden governor.

Are you from aluu?

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NLC Insists On Total Strike After Meeting FG Delegation / Peter Obi Visits Abia Governor, Ikpeazu In Umuobiakwa (PHOTOS) / G5 Governors Set To Endorse Peter Obi In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.