Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Please Who Knows How To Use Fring And Mig33 Without Incurring Gprs Charges - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Who Knows How To Use Fring And Mig33 Without Incurring Gprs Charges (1620 Views)

***make F R E E Calls With Fring*** / Fring Users Drop Your Id Here / MTN/Glo GPRS Configuration for Windows Smartphones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Knows How To Use Fring And Mig33 Without Incurring Gprs Charges by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 12, 2008
Please who knows how to use fring and mig33 without incurring gprs charges.They are very nice applications and I learnt there are ways to use them to make free calls within members without incurring gprs charges but when I tried it mtn and glo charged me.
Re: Please Who Knows How To Use Fring And Mig33 Without Incurring Gprs Charges by honsule(m): 5:45pm On Oct 12, 2008
Migrate to glodirect.My fring username is: honsule
Re: Please Who Knows How To Use Fring And Mig33 Without Incurring Gprs Charges by engrhamid(m): 5:52pm On Oct 12, 2008
Can't celtel em em ess do it? D new internet protocol? I guess u r coding what i'm saying. If yes kindly explain to me pls. Try charged me seriously. I'm talking about fring o!
Re: Please Who Knows How To Use Fring And Mig33 Without Incurring Gprs Charges by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 12, 2008
engrhamid:

Can't celtel em em ess do it? D new internet protocol? I guess u r coding what i'm saying. If yes kindly explain to me please. Try charged me seriously. I'm talking about fring o!

i dont understand
honsule:

Migrate to glodirect.My fring username is: honsule

I was charged with glodirect but will try again.Or are there some settings to be adjusted?
Re: Please Who Knows How To Use Fring And Mig33 Without Incurring Gprs Charges by Dclique(m): 6:20pm On Oct 12, 2008
if its possible i dnt thnk it cn wrk with zain
Re: Please Who Knows How To Use Fring And Mig33 Without Incurring Gprs Charges by engrhamid(m): 6:35pm On Oct 12, 2008
Why won't it work with zain pls. Ha! Zain, pls try to forgive fring if in don offend u o! Mtn, abeg, make u make this mail en browse en month work o! Will it work with mtn without cheat. I thinks its not possible with cheat.
Re: Please Who Knows How To Use Fring And Mig33 Without Incurring Gprs Charges by stancozy(m): 6:57pm On Oct 12, 2008
engrhamid:

Why won't it work with zain please. Ha! Zain, please try to forgive fring if in don offend u o! Mtn, abeg, make u make this mail en browse en month work o! Will it work with mtn without cheat. I thinks its not possible with cheat.
wasnt necesary to say those man shocked cheesy wink
abibio2001:

i don't understand
I was charged with glodirect but will try again.Or are there some settings to be adjusted?
u didnnt have to use glodirect man
Re: Please Who Knows How To Use Fring And Mig33 Without Incurring Gprs Charges by packa(m): 7:18pm On Oct 12, 2008
so what would 1 use? undecided undecided undecided

@Sule is ur own still functioning dispite the blocking of ur Green direct connection? yan me abeg
Re: Please Who Knows How To Use Fring And Mig33 Without Incurring Gprs Charges by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 13, 2008
@ stancozy,honsule
so how do i use this thing free? i logged in again with glodirect and made a fring test call n I was still charged gprs rates
Re: Please Who Knows How To Use Fring And Mig33 Without Incurring Gprs Charges by grock1(m): 9:15am On Oct 13, 2008
My fring id is 'rockar'
Re: Please Who Knows How To Use Fring And Mig33 Without Incurring Gprs Charges by stancozy(m): 4:53pm On Oct 13, 2008
Can't help but shout!! wink wink
Re: Please Who Knows How To Use Fring And Mig33 Without Incurring Gprs Charges by RichDad1(m): 3:17am On Oct 14, 2008
Go to the new members thread u might have some preys.but for here? U don miss am cool cool
Re: Please Who Knows How To Use Fring And Mig33 Without Incurring Gprs Charges by stancozy(m): 11:38am On Oct 14, 2008
@abibio, ,,frings to frings freekal, @richdad, quite a while man,wherev u been?
Re: Please Who Knows How To Use Fring And Mig33 Without Incurring Gprs Charges by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 14, 2008
@stancozy
yes i know fring doesnt charge for fring to fring calls but mtn n glo charge me gprs rates.how do i prevent this cos i heard some guys say dey dont charge them gprs rates

(1) (Reply)

Current 4.2operamini Settings / Ping Each Oda On Ur B.b / Where can i download mobile software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.