Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

"Alex Ferguson Sends A Letter To Manchester United" - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Alex Ferguson Sends A Letter To Manchester United" (1155 Views)

Alex Iwobi Shares Photo Of His Family (Photo) / Kelechi Iheanacho's Move To Manchester City Done!! / Full List Of Trophies Sir Alex Ferguson Has Won (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Alex Ferguson Sends A Letter To Manchester United" by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 22, 2014
An American business tycoon and the owner of Manchester United, Malcolm Glazerm, on April 23, 2014, Wednesday, received a letter from Alex Ferguson in which he proposed to head the team.
However, this development for the fans of Red Devils is NOT as perfect as it may seem. Unfortunately, the letter is not from Sir Alex Ferguson, but from his namesake, a 22-year-old student and Bolton Wanderers F.C. supporter.
“I have seen many calls from fans for reinstatement of Alex Ferguson but I feel a fresher Fergie would do the trick,”the applicant wrote.
The young Alex asked for quite reasonable salary of GBP3,000 (N813,000) per week. He said he needed this money to pay for his education and for repairing his car.
The “candidate” for David Moyes’ job listed some of his achievements, such as 2010-2011 Champions League title with Bolton (Football Manager 2005), the EPL title in the season 2013-2014 (Football Manager 2014) and several others.
Alex offered a swap deal: Tom Cleverly and Rio Ferdinand may be exchanged to Lionel Messi, with payment of GBP200m and renaming the Old Traffod to Messi Arena.
“These three signings guarantee us goals and I am confident I can bring the success desired,”Ferguson concluded.
SEE the photocopy of the letter belowhttp://www.naij.com/65145.html

Re: "Alex Ferguson Sends A Letter To Manchester United" by Olucheye(m): 1:02am On Jul 23, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Celebrates With Him After UCL Debut Goal / Honest Comparison Between Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo / Football's Biggest Three: Messi,ronaldo And .....???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.