Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

What Is The Cost Of House In The Village? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Is The Cost Of House In The Village? (547 Views)

Any Type Of House Installation / What Type Of House Gives The Best Returns? / Mansion In The Village And Rented Apartment In Town. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Cost Of House In The Village? by aking4ever: 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
Hi, am leaving in Europe, and I am coming to Nija this November, my main objective is to come build a house in the Village, not something to big, but something that will be nice to behold . I am from Abia State, and I intend building an up-stair let say with 10 bedrooms, 2 toilets and 2 bathroom, 2 Seating room , can anyone with experience give me a quotation of what it will cost me? Its in the village so the land is free, and the land is good. I dont want to come start what I cant finish , and I intend spending 3 months in Nigeria before leaving . Your contributions will be highly appreciated , and you can reach me on my email account, drchika4539@yahoo.com
Re: What Is The Cost Of House In The Village? by mufutau55(m): 6:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
aking4ever: Hi, am leaving in Europe, and I am coming to Nija this November, my main objective is to come build a house in the Village, not something to big, but something that will be nice to behold . I am from Abia State, and I intend building an up-stair let say with 10 bedrooms, 2 toilets and 2 bathroom, 2 Seating room , can anyone with experience give me a quotation of what it will cost me? Its in the village so the land is free, and the land is good. I dont want to come start what I cant finish , and I intend spending 3 months in Nigeria before leaving . Your contributions will be highly appreciated , and you can reach me on my email account, drchika4539@yahoo.com

You mean you only want 2 toilets and 2 bathrooms for a 10 bedrooms duplex? Think about that.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: What Is The Cost Of House In The Village? by cirmuell(m): 6:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
undecided duh, u need not stress urself grin,
*. Mud- free
*. Water- free(stream water would do) wink
*. Roofing?- enuff palm-leaf grin.
*. Plastering?- Cow dung dey yafunyafun...

#NoVexOooo na play I dey oo grin grin cheesy *runs out*

On a serious note...their is a guy at property section very popular ...he's your best bet for ish like this. wink
Re: What Is The Cost Of House In The Village? by eghosajohnny: 6:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
aking4ever: Hi, am leaving in Europe, and I am coming to Nija this November, my main objective is to come build a house in the Village, not something to big, but something that will be nice to behold . I am from Abia State, and I intend building an up-stair let say with 10 bedrooms, 2 toilets and 2 bathroom, 2 Seating room , can anyone with experience give me a quotation of what it will cost me? Its in the village so the land is free, and the land is good. I dont want to come start what I cant finish , and I intend spending 3 months in Nigeria before leaving . Your contributions will be highly appreciated , and you can reach me on my email account, drchika4539@yahoo.com

It can be properly planned and will take 17m from start to finish you can contact me for more things you would like to know

3123dd40
Re: What Is The Cost Of House In The Village? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
mufutau55:

You mean you only want 2 toilets and 2 bathrooms for a 10 bedrooms duplex? Think about that.

Hajji Mufutau

i am also amazed at that.

Cheers
Samuel
Re: What Is The Cost Of House In The Village? by aking4ever: 12:27am On Jul 23, 2014
My bad, off course there will be a master bedroom with its own toilet and bathroom, ok lets say , 10 bedrooms, 3 toilets and 3 bathrooms, excluding the masters bedroom.

(1) (Reply)

3 Bedrooms Terrace House For Rent In Macpherson Avenue, Ikoyi, Lagos / A 7 Bedrooms Office Suite For Rent In Isaac John, Ikeja Gra, Lagos / Own Plots Of Land @kbcity Within Lekki Free Trade Zone With Gov.gazzette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.