Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Breaking News: EFCC Declares Nyako Wanted - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: EFCC Declares Nyako Wanted (17762 Views)

EFCC Declares Nyako And Son Wanted… And His Reply Will Shock You! / EFCC Declares Former Adamawa Governor Murtala Nyako Wanted / Breaking News: Efcc Detains Adenuga, Otedola And Others. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: EFCC Declares Nyako Wanted by Abiagirl777(f): 9:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
AbdulAdam56: Power of PDP

you must be very stupid,Aboki, bokoharam,who gave you the right to tag my governor'compound fool'.even though he's incompetent,his state is far greater dan yours in all standards apart frm terrorism et al
Re: Breaking News: EFCC Declares Nyako Wanted by ugoezeik(m): 9:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
Is efcc still in existence? plssssss emeka wake me up if U want go market in d morning

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: EFCC Declares Nyako Wanted by stexsy(m): 9:43pm On Jul 22, 2014
Clerverly: Meanwhile Stealer Oduah the disgraced former minister of Aviation is still walking the street free....

Oh I remember, a drunkard bandit is in charge!
the drunkard can feed n cloth u till u die. Wasted sperm
Re: Breaking News: EFCC Declares Nyako Wanted by gidjah(m): 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
EFCC ,an instrument in d hands of pdp.what about all other evil corrupt governors messin up all over d country?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: EFCC Declares Nyako Wanted by biomedixexcel(m): 9:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
GEJ @ work

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: EFCC Declares Nyako Wanted by gsparks01(m): 9:55pm On Jul 22, 2014
size38: Is EFCC still in existence? Why did EFCC allow the thieving Stella Oduah to go scout free?
maybe bcoz she's not in girls' scouts
Re: Breaking News: EFCC Declares Nyako Wanted by stexsy(m): 9:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
why do people come here n post half baked truth? Oduah still has a case wit the EFFC. She is nt free at all. If Nyako's hands r clean, y is he hiding? That goes to show that he is corrupt

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: EFCC Declares Nyako Wanted by JEITO: 9:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
Baba mai mangoro must be singing the remix of 'catch me if you can' right now.
Re: Breaking News: EFCC Declares Nyako Wanted by Alexk2(m): 10:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
can some1 explain why EFCC is now active?....
we have to stop all these deciet in the name a politics....most nigerians knw the truth....
what makes him worse than the governor of kogi state for example?
There is basically no difference btw the characters in PDP and APC, so stop playing politics of bitterness with federal might.
We need EFCC to stem down corruption and not fighting the opposition.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: EFCC Declares Nyako Wanted by Abraham2013(m): 10:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
By d time dey finish wit nyako, na suya em go dey sell. As 4 were he is, its either he is in emir of kano's palace or in el rufai's house. If he is not in any of d above person's house, dey should look 4 him in sudan.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: EFCC Declares Nyako Wanted by ThankGodEdeh(m): 10:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
long over due. Have been expecting this news since
Re: Breaking News: EFCC Declares Nyako Wanted by experimentist: 10:41pm On Jul 22, 2014
Jonathan na ediot yes I talk am trace me fvckers

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: EFCC Declares Nyako Wanted by skyface00(m): 11:10pm On Jul 22, 2014
i dont even know what 2 type.........wat a confused Nation they av succeded in making us fight within ourselve ,even when we never benefited from all dis crimals called leaders, anybody who write or twitter and gt a response from their governor, senators, or common local govt chiarman before, should pls post it on here, than we can see the reason why we should support them, alot of us no work, no food, health na war if u dont av money 2 pay for the card at the hospital, i think so deep within myself why do we need 2 call ourselves all sort of names on here where ppl we fightin for dont even know or care about us, some of us here our father been sick after 36 years in serving d country nothing 2 show for it, i dont see this as politice but stupidty..for those who r benefiting from this well done atleast u really doing a g8t work. plenty of people miss their share of happiness, not because they never found it, but beacuse they didnt stop to enjoy it, i will never apologize for saying what i feel, the brutal oppression of Nigeria force has been occurring way before boko harm existed, they lying as an excuse to kill woman and children, how can people trust them with information why people who are suppose to protect us are used against us, no act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted my peaceful looking president shouldnt av waited this long to meet with the parents of kidnapd girls, a leader should think faster and deeper ,if truely that federal Government has spent in the last 4years the sum of $14bn for defence and police.....that means EFCC need 2 declares all Nigeria Govertment wanted......gbam"""""""""
Re: Breaking News: EFCC Declares Nyako Wanted by Yugosng(m): 11:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
Talk about daytime witch-hunting. The troubled man made some salient points though with his talk on OBJ, Sanusi and co etiing vindicated.

***Grabs his popcorn, then pour a cup full of soda*** Well let's see how this movie will end.
Re: Breaking News: EFCC Declares Nyako Wanted by ogele: 11:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
Was Nyakor not part of the Abacha adminittration that framed Obj and jailed him.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: EFCC Declares Nyako Wanted by fxstory(m): 11:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
so muc money
Re: Breaking News: EFCC Declares Nyako Wanted by Truckpusher(m): 12:16am On Jul 23, 2014
Singing......*if you live in a glass house don't throw stones*......Amaechi take note please grin
Re: Breaking News: EFCC Declares Nyako Wanted by TerpeOjorobaby: 12:21am On Jul 23, 2014
R u for real? God don catch am
ogele: Was Nyakor not part of the Abacha adminittration that framed Obj and jailed him.
Re: Breaking News: EFCC Declares Nyako Wanted by inibro(m): 12:21am On Jul 23, 2014
Once you leave the Leading party for the opposition - you become a target for probe.

If you leave the opposition party for the leading party, you sins are washed away.

Anyway I don't support any, they are both of the same stock.
Re: Breaking News: EFCC Declares Nyako Wanted by Ayatullah(m): 1:56am On Jul 23, 2014
krall: They should execute him

The 'BABAN BARAWO' who arranged his impeachment is the one who deserved to be NAILED TO THE CROSS UPSIDE DOWN till he die. And it will soon happen.
Re: Breaking News: EFCC Declares Nyako Wanted by apolonius(m): 2:24am On Jul 23, 2014
The news report says the EFCC is planning to declare him wanted. Is that not clear to the dull jubilants?
Re: Breaking News: EFCC Declares Nyako Wanted by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:24am On Jul 23, 2014
berem: ...And suddenly,EFCC becomes active.....
U can tok it again!

Em, Jona, all dis dictatorism dat u're shiiaring everywhere, Diiiaaaaris God ooo!
Re: Breaking News: EFCC Declares Nyako Wanted by newacca: 6:01am On Jul 23, 2014
Not surprising.
Re: Breaking News: EFCC Declares Nyako Wanted by banki(m): 7:29am On Jul 23, 2014
hmmm, EFCC very active organization so active that 4 years down the line NO ONE HAS BEEN PROSECUTED FOR STEALING NIGERIAS MONEY THROUGH FUEL SUBSIDY......
EFCC......Despite all the proof Faroul Lawan is still at large
Stella Odua hasn't been prosecuted
Abba Moro has still not told us why 1million young Nigerian youth paid 1000 for jobs that didn't exist in the process killed 17 of them......

Its Murtala Nyako you guys are after.......

For all those who support this impunity just remember that power is transient as long as we remain a democracy and a country even if you force bad leaders on us, another government will come.....

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: EFCC Declares Nyako Wanted by bloodykiller: 8:28am On Jul 23, 2014
Clerverly: Meanwhile Stealer Oduah the disgraced former minister of Aviation is still walking the street free....

bastard vulture
Re: Breaking News: EFCC Declares Nyako Wanted by omenka(m): 8:38am On Jul 23, 2014
Our leaders are the most disgusting thing in the world after a pig in sh!t!!! The redundant and moribund efcc suddenly finds its rhythm.

What a cursed our "leaders" are upon this nation.
Re: Breaking News: EFCC Declares Nyako Wanted by Theflint1(m): 8:55am On Jul 23, 2014
bloodykiller:
I'm a bastard vulture
no body cares
Re: Breaking News: EFCC Declares Nyako Wanted by kadas01(m): 9:29am On Jul 23, 2014

Unfortunately, the supposed "drunkard bandit" doesn't even drink!
Re: Breaking News: EFCC Declares Nyako Wanted by bloodykiller: 11:11am On Jul 23, 2014
Theflint1: i just sucked momas pusssy now
don't disturb me
Re: Breaking News: EFCC Declares Nyako Wanted by ba7man(m): 11:56am On Jul 23, 2014
I can't even remember when last EFCC sucessfully prosecuted anyone....despite all the corruption cases that have been flying around for a while now.
Re: Breaking News: EFCC Declares Nyako Wanted by hmjenongso: 12:12pm On Jul 23, 2014
We are waiting to see. Is the Federal Government/AGF going to declare Nyako wanted on treason charge because of the letter he wrote on Boko Haram insurgency? If the Government toys along this line then it must be prepared to also declare Obasanjo wanted for he started it and had committed more weighty treason offences in his 18- page letter to the Presidency than Nyako's.

If it is EFCC that wants him on corruption charges and gross misconduct, why similar allegations on gross miscondut against Stellah, Diezani, the overall 'Oga' GEJ's misapporiation of budgets and many others to numerous to mention are not being investitaged but getting swept under the carpet by same EFCC?

Presideny/AGF and EFCC, please Nigerians are tired and 'enough of this nonsense.'
Re: Breaking News: EFCC Declares Nyako Wanted by 175(m): 12:14pm On Jul 23, 2014
Clerverly:

Ikpu mummy gi Ebe ahu!

Na person mama toto u dey chant for here so?

And Berem wey still get toto under her legs dey concur with Isseee! (Amen)?

Choi Umu APC!!! nawa ooo. . .ndi ajo ihe! Tufiakwa!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imo Pensioners To Forfeit 60% Pensions (Photos) / PDP Needs Strong Candidate To Defeat Buhari, Says Makarfi / Army Raises Alarm Over Plans Scuttle Presidential Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.