Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

My Nairaland Crush - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Nairaland Crush (707 Views)

Nairalanders How Do I Insert Images On My Nairaland Posts / I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends / Help! Someone's Using My Nairaland Id! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Nairaland Crush by Awho(m): 8:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
i was never a fan of e-relationships not untill i came across this mind blowing princess(medunah) on nairaland.
Just like 2face will say
"have you eva seen a girl that you couldnt move your feet and your heart skip to beat and your mouth couldnt speak this is just exactly how am feeling right now i say she got a kind of power over me somehow this kind of girl i can not secretly admire i've got to step up to her and tell her she's my desire tell her to her face so i can hear her call me.....i've got to have this the devil is a lier ehh a picture of girl way too fine i am her eye and her beholder i say she's perfectly mine kind of girl".
Re: My Nairaland Crush by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
Hmm I also have a crush on nairaland but
Re: My Nairaland Crush by Tallesty1(m): 9:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
ULSHERLAN: Hmm I also have a crush on nairaland but
BUT WHAT

1 Like

Re: My Nairaland Crush by derrick333(m): 9:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
Crush on social ntwok?? Dnt v,cus de r imposters,guyz openin female acount
Re: My Nairaland Crush by Tval(m): 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ok
Re: My Nairaland Crush by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
derrick333: Crush on social ntwok?? Dnt v,cus de r imposters,guyz openin female acount
Obviously a reflection of your fantasy.
Re: My Nairaland Crush by derrick333(m): 9:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ceasar1:
Obviously a reflection of your fantasy.
Re: My Nairaland Crush by b3llo(m): 12:35am On Jul 23, 2014
I admire Kennygee. I feel she is a good and nice person to be around.
Re: My Nairaland Crush by Awho(m): 6:53am On Jul 23, 2014
b3llo: I admire Kennygee. I feel she is a good and nice person to be around.

why don't you just go ahead and let her know rather than let it pinch u
Re: My Nairaland Crush by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 23, 2014
b3llo: I admire Kennygee. I feel she is a good and nice person to be around.

Awww, thank you dear.
Re: My Nairaland Crush by b3llo(m): 9:33am On Jul 23, 2014
kennygee:

Awww, thank you dear.
You are welcome dear
Re: My Nairaland Crush by b3llo(m): 9:35am On Jul 23, 2014
Awho:

why don't you just go ahead and let her know rather than let it pinch u
Nothing is pinching me.
Re: My Nairaland Crush by Awho(m): 10:01am On Jul 23, 2014
b3llo: Nothing is pinching me.

yes boss
Re: My Nairaland Crush by adeoladrg(m): 11:23am On Jul 23, 2014
I still like my crush..
Re: My Nairaland Crush by alentyno: 4:58pm On Jul 23, 2014
mine is not a crush. Its more like a favourite. And they are two
1. Missterious (I admire her spirit & intelligence)- I missed her diary more than any other diary after the data lose
2. Gentlemimi2 (for her witty gibes)- everytime I remember her comment on those boys from bells university eh, I end up laughing out my lungs
Re: My Nairaland Crush by Awho(m): 9:41pm On Jul 23, 2014
lindachi i know you must have come across this thread and you'll be like puleeeeze give me a break or do i sound a little too desperate? Well ah was just wondering if i ever cross your mind because i must say i have your image tattod on my mind....don't coment on this thread then i'll know it's a crime to say what you fell about sumbody...please stop acting wierd and @least let me know my stand because i will be telling my self a lie if i say am not triping...sweetlemon i'll like you to help me school this my friend(lindachi) and let her know the poor brother is weating patiently to hear from her

(1) (Reply)

His Friend Is Down With Ebola!! HELP!!! / Witchcraft: Two Women Fight Inside Church / The Constant Use Of The Word "Nigga" By Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.