Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

I'm In Love With Hannibal. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I'm In Love With Hannibal. (4157 Views)

Loving Hannibal / I'm In Love With Hotstepper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With Hannibal. by Cristalz(f): 10:51pm On Oct 12, 2008
debosky:

@ Criz

I'm recently divorced hence the searching status. Hmmm. . . . maybe I should stroll around the streets of London with an Ipod too, I just might get myself a nairaland admirer that way.  tongue

Good idea.  .  .i hope you only get the crazies grin

Its unlike me too to go against what common sense and simple logic prove tongue Hearsay just doesn't cut it with me.
Re: I'm In Love With Hannibal. by LadyT(f): 10:54pm On Oct 12, 2008
Very True Debo after all Seun can see all our IP addresses.

Which lead me to ask the simple question of the IP address of the OP.

But some people got upset wonder why hmmmmmmmm grin
Re: I'm In Love With Hannibal. by Cristalz(f): 10:58pm On Oct 12, 2008
So if Seun told you tangent posted from your IP without showing you proof, you would believe you are tangent because he can see your IP address?? I think you should take up chess or Sudoku.
Re: I'm In Love With Hannibal. by LadyT(f): 11:02pm On Oct 12, 2008
Cristalz:

So if Seun told you tangent posted from your IP without showing you proof, you would believe you are tangent because he can see your IP address?? I think you should take up chess or Sudoku.

Awww Hannibals cheerleader. Another groupie *rolls eyes*

who are you?

Shame you all take it so seriously.

Anyway
Re: I'm In Love With Hannibal. by Cristalz(f): 11:09pm On Oct 12, 2008
@LadyT

Who am I? grin Google my moniker tongue

At least I actually use my brain instead of swallowing whatever lump of  lipsrsealed i'm fed  tongue

And I take my reasoning faculties very seriously,thank you very much grin Pity you are incapable of seeing the importance of that,the fact that this is a public forum notwithstanding.

Oh,and isn't it pathetic that you couldn't answer my simple question hence your resorting to calling me a 'groupie'? I think it is grin And to think you call Hannibal ''childish'' for cussing you when you're doing a similar thing. Hilarious.
Re: I'm In Love With Hannibal. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 12, 2008
rotflmao!!

still waiting for his wifey to ocme bash you grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm In Love With Hannibal. by LadyT(f): 11:14pm On Oct 12, 2008
Cristalz:

@LadyT

Who am I? grin Google my moniker tongue

At least I actually use my brain instead of swallowing whatever lump of  lipsrsealed i'm fed  tongue

And I take my reasoning faculties very seriously,thank you very much grin Pity you are incapable of seeing the importance of that,the fact that this is a public forum notwithstanding.

Oh,and isn't it pathetic that you couldn't answer my simple question hence your resorting to calling me a 'groupie'? I think it is grin

Wow you internet thugs are something else.

All this bragging behind a screen name?

Please STFU and grow up you people cannot be serious! grin
Re: I'm In Love With Hannibal. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 12, 2008
Damn!! Criztalz love her some Hannibal.
na every where the bob dey, she follow like body guard!

Girl, I like your game wink
Re: I'm In Love With Hannibal. by LadyT(f): 11:17pm On Oct 12, 2008
Ruby Im fine Jare!
How are you hun kiss
Im laughing so hard right now!

grin
Re: I'm In Love With Hannibal. by tope2000(f): 11:18pm On Oct 12, 2008
This is getting out of hand oooo angry angry angry
Re: I'm In Love With Hannibal. by LadyT(f): 11:19pm On Oct 12, 2008
Hannibal your really bitter you got banned last time arent you?

Seriously I had nothing to do with it. I wish I did now.

I will report you this time will that help?
Re: I'm In Love With Hannibal. by Cristalz(f): 11:20pm On Oct 12, 2008
@LadyT

Whatever would we do without 'em smileys,huh? wink

You're most likely fuming behind your screen while adding smileys to your ''stop taking it serious'' comments. tongue You don't fool me,k? Your calling me a ''groupie'' shows i got to you. Ouch! And you're yet to answer my IP question too. Or is it too ''unserious'' for your cerebrum? cheesy

@Ruby

Lol grin

Trust me dearie,its simply called ''using my head''. If some ninny was making wild accusations at you and my gut tells me you are innocent,I would do the same for you.
Re: I'm In Love With Hannibal. by debosky(m): 11:23pm On Oct 12, 2008
@ All

The back and forth insults have gone on enough, any further insults will get this thread locked.

Locking the thread is actually for y'all's good - if Seun finds these insults still here, some people will inevitably get banned. If you choose to continue, your bans will be your own responsibility.

Thanks
Re: I'm In Love With Hannibal. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 12, 2008
Cristalz:

@Ruby

Lol grin

Trust me dearie,its simply called ''using my head''. If some ninny was making wild accusations at you and my gut tells me you are innocent,I would do the same for you.
ahhh, am turning red!

chick to chick fight is so ghetto.
both of you, stop am.

LadyT:

Ruby I'm fine Jare!
How are you hun kiss
I'm laughing so hard right now!

grin
I am fine jare.
I still got beach sand in my butt grin grin cry cry
stop laughing now.
you suppose to dey smile for the poster o. she don find her a man cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm In Love With Hannibal. by tope2000(f): 11:24pm On Oct 12, 2008
ruby don't start cry cry
help with the one at hand wink wink
its getting too much now angry angry angry
Re: I'm In Love With Hannibal. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 12, 2008
tope2000:

ruby don't start cry cry
help with the one at hand wink wink
its getting too much now angry angry angry
Testimony and tope as my witness: grin grin grin

didn't I come in with a white flag.
then all of a sudden, someone took out a gun and shot me in the right leg. cry cry cry cry
Re: I'm In Love With Hannibal. by Cristalz(f): 11:27pm On Oct 12, 2008
@Ruby/debo

I ain't fighting.  .  .just intelligently debating with LadyT here,but obviously she can't handle it. Hence she resorted to name-calling. Debo,you know me. wink I haven't even insulted yet.
I'm not going to anyway. . .I'm so sure I would just get bored with the replies.
Re: I'm In Love With Hannibal. by LadyT(f): 11:29pm On Oct 12, 2008
Cristalz:

@LadyT

Whatever would we do without 'em smileys,huh? wink

You're most likely fuming behind your screen while adding smileys to your ''stop taking it serious'' comments. tongue You don't fool me,k? Your calling me a ''groupie'' shows i got to you. Ouch! And you're yet to answer my IP question too. Or is it too ''unserious'' for your cerebrum? cheesy

@Ruby

Lol grin

It was Hannibal who confessed his hate for me because he thinks I had him banned like I really care.
What do I have to be angry about?

Was it my face that got posted?
Or was it me who was banned?

Hes a non entity just like you.  You people need to get over yourselves its not the serious Jesus!

I suggest you calm Hannibal down and you calm down yourself
Re: I'm In Love With Hannibal. by Sauron1: 11:31pm On Oct 12, 2008
Cristalz:

@Ruby/debo

I ain't fighting.  .  .just intelligently debating with LadyT here,but obviously she can't handle it. Hence she resorted to name-calling. Debo,you know me. wink I haven't even insulted yet.

I have lost the appetite. . . . .
The vermins have crawled in now. . . . .I can perceive their smell from here.

@ Debosky,

Sauron is not happy with the way things turned out.
U should understand i didn't start the ruckus but i am not the one to back off when someone is acting anal concerning ma handle.
I hope u overstand!!! grin
Re: I'm In Love With Hannibal. by Cristalz(f): 11:33pm On Oct 12, 2008
But LadyT,if its not as serious as you claim,why do you keep replying?? Woulda thunk you wouldn't give a shit grin So just go on and scoot back to Religion which you take serious and leave us unserious ones with this unserious thread. Makes sense,huh? grin
Re: I'm In Love With Hannibal. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 12, 2008
~Sauron~:

@ Debosky,

Sauron is not happy with the way things turned out.
U should understand i didn't start the ruckus but i am not the one to back off when someone is acting anal concerning ma handle.
I hope u overstand!!! grin

you're not happy?
do you want some icecream then?
eya, pkele. omo titun, omo dada, omo roboto, omo aguntan. pkele grin grin
Re: I'm In Love With Hannibal. by A40(m): 11:33pm On Oct 12, 2008
tope2000:

This is getting out of hand oooo angry angry angry

Just how i like it!! This is PAY-PER-VIEW shit Samuel Peters vs Klitschko was child's play compared to this
Re: I'm In Love With Hannibal. by tope2000(f): 11:34pm On Oct 12, 2008
How did a LOVE thread turn into HATE thread
na wa oo

A-40:

Just how i like it!! This is PAY-PER-VIEW shit Samuel Peters vs Klitschko was child's play compared to this

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm In Love With Hannibal. by debosky(m): 11:35pm On Oct 12, 2008
@ Sauron

I hope you 'overstand' when Seun browses through and bans you for insults, y'all can find a thread in the recycle bin and insult if you want, but don't do it on other sections.
Re: I'm In Love With Hannibal. by LadyT(f): 11:36pm On Oct 12, 2008
Cristalz:

But LadyT,if its not as serious as you claim,why do you keep replying?? Woulda thunk you wouldn't give a shit grin

Oh please your have no point so please stop.  Ever heard of entertainment?

Its hilarious a grown man would lose his rag over such nonesense.

I admire the fact your sticking up for him though.  

He needs someone to hold his hand.

tongue
Re: I'm In Love With Hannibal. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 12, 2008
Hannibal is just happy that someone finally found his foul mouth attractive.

Can't blame the dude jare.

Plzzz o, dnt ban me. I am so sorry cry cry cry cry

I wnt do it again. never ever eba again. Not even if satan himself dares me to. cry cry
Re: I'm In Love With Hannibal. by MissyB1(m): 11:39pm On Oct 12, 2008
Oh No!!!
I came into this thread to see who's lovin'
and what do I get? sad

[img]http://C:\Users\pc2\Pictures[/img]
Re: I'm In Love With Hannibal. by Sauron1: 11:39pm On Oct 12, 2008
debosky:

@ Sauron
I hope you 'overstand' when Seun browses through and bans you for insults, y'all can find a thread in the recycle bin and insult if you want, but don't do it on other sections.

I accept unforseen contingencies like these so i would overstand if i get banned!!!
All i am saying is i didn't start it. . . . . .Miss "sagging boobs" did and u cannot hold me solely accountable for it.
In her bid to manifest her clitoral erections, she got burnt!!!!
Re: I'm In Love With Hannibal. by debosky(m): 11:40pm On Oct 12, 2008
tope2000:

How did a LOVE thread turn into HATE thread
na wa oo

There's only a thin line between love and hate, abi you no know? grin grin grin
Re: I'm In Love With Hannibal. by Cristalz(f): 11:41pm On Oct 12, 2008
@LadyT

Well.  .  .then i must conclude that your social life is really boring if you find this grown man ''losing his rag'' sufficient entertainment for you grin

Please prove me right and remain glued to his back.  .  .or go find some other entertainment source since this one is so unserious. Haba. If you can't understand a person's reaction,you leave 'em alone.

@debo

Are you stickin' to your mod status or not? Cause i sense a wee bit of flame-fanning here.
Re: I'm In Love With Hannibal. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 12, 2008
woah!! hanniball, you're impressing me!
when did you start taking Igbo classes? bravo!!
is the OP Igbo?
no wonder!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: I'm In Love With Hannibal. by milknhoney(f): 11:42pm On Oct 12, 2008
~Sauron~:

Anuofia, Nkita, Onyoshi, Onyara, Onyeberibe!!!
Onye oshi
Onye ara
Onye iberibe

No offense, but your igbo is atrocious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture of andyblaze / Hook Up Achi People In Oji River ,enugu State. / Need A Girl In Akure For Hookup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.