Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

On "Creating A Topic On Nairaland" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / On "Creating A Topic On Nairaland" (538 Views)

Project Topic On Human Resource Management / How To Post A Topic In Nairaland / How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On "Creating A Topic On Nairaland" by chocolateme(f): 11:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
Hi guys. Let's look at creating topics on Nairaland.. It is easy to create a topic on nairaland forum but at the same time it is not easy bcs of some reasons such as the fact that...
A. You may think of a topic to create and it makes sense to u and u think that its worth deliberating over only for you to create the topic and see no one posting comments and nothing but "10 VIEWS" or none at all.
B: you create a topic and all you get from Nairalanders is "Old news" "Op were u sleeping when this thread passed u by?" so many stuff including abusive words and pictures. The one that kills me is that picture of a guys that says "YIMU".
C: you create a topic on Nairaland and all you get is nairalanders chatting on another different thing or topic altogether on your own hard created thread. Ok ooo and it can be sooooo annoying.
D: you create a topic and mistakenly blow a wrong grammar weda by typing error or by your own making, hmmmm!!! Na dia you go hear am "GBAGUN"
E: you create a post and all u get is "WORISDISONESAYING"
Okay that apart, some people in this nairaland forum has never created any topic before despite many years they have been on this forum. Most people don't bcs of fear of the outcome and some just come to surf, laugh and learn and also to get educated on current affairs, celebrities update, and latest gossip in town and some "romance" section
Some are here to contribute to topics that interests them.
While some are just here to click on "LIKE" button.
What category do you belong? Be honest bcs if you LIE, it will show on your profile...
Re: On "Creating A Topic On Nairaland" by Danhumprey: 11:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
What you just said is so true! Those are the reasons why I promised myself not to create any topic this year. Though,I broke that promise when I was tempted to open an e-diary and 3 other thread before the tsunami that swept over Nairaland,all the thread I created this are gone.

1 Like

Re: On "Creating A Topic On Nairaland" by Danhumprey: 11:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
OP,

3 Likes

Re: On "Creating A Topic On Nairaland" by chocolateme(f): 11:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
Danhumprey: OP,
you are a mo:Ron lol.
Re: On "Creating A Topic On Nairaland" by chocolateme(f): 11:43pm On Jul 22, 2014
So many others are also on every new topic on Nairaland just to be " first to comment" even when they are commenting bull......shit. Hmmmm
Re: On "Creating A Topic On Nairaland" by Danhumprey: 11:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
chocolateme: you are a mo:Ron lol.
undecided

1 Like

Re: On "Creating A Topic On Nairaland" by Airforce1(m): 12:34am On Jul 23, 2014
Walks out of thread**

1 Like

Re: On "Creating A Topic On Nairaland" by Nobody: 2:40am On Jul 23, 2014
let me nor lie oo...i dnt even know how to creat thread self...please..can someone help??had alot of interesting topic but dnt know how to open a thread

(1) (Reply)

Date Of 2014 Ramadan Holidays / Tension Rise Again As Algerian Plane With 116 On Board Disappears From Radar / You Must See This!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.