Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

New Construction Approval At Lugbe 1 Area Abuja - How Long - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / New Construction Approval At Lugbe 1 Area Abuja - How Long (1692 Views)

Executive 3 Bedroom Bungalow At Lugbe,abuja Pics. / Semi Detached 2-bedroom For Rent At Lugbe 1 Area Of Abuja For 550k Per Annum / A Newly Completed 2 Bedrmm Bungalow At Lugbe 1, Abuja For Rent @ 500k/year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Construction Approval At Lugbe 1 Area Abuja - How Long by Ank(m): 8:51pm On Oct 12, 2008
Fellow Nairaland,

I am in the process of developing a piece of land at Lugbe 1 area at Abuja. It is a one storey residential development. All the drawings including Architectural, Structural, Plumbing, Electrical, Civil etc. were completed in August this year and forwarded to Development Control for approval. What I am hearing now is that Development Control has suspended approval of any new development in Lugbe 1. This is because the entire Lugbe area is being re-designed following proposed re-location of Abuja gate to Lugbe. I find this heard to believe and am hoping somebody in this blog will point me in the right direction.
Re: New Construction Approval At Lugbe 1 Area Abuja - How Long by hakir(m): 10:40pm On Oct 13, 2008
hello ank,

i posted something similar in respect to your present predicament. in the posting earlier i mentioned discussing with a reliable source in the development control office, it was actually the director of development control mal yahya yusuf who is like an uncle to me.

i was discussing development in areas that has not been serviced yet with infrastructures as regards approval for same and subsequently he brought up lugbe issue, he said, the city gate will be moved back further toward the airport area of which lugbe will be encaptured in the whole scene and as such they will monitor the kind of structure to be erected as this will serve as an entrance point to abuja (they will be requiring a befitting and welcoming structure if i was to understand him, but modality to achieve that i cant really say).

that was our last discussion without further details as it was not a main subject.
Re: New Construction Approval At Lugbe 1 Area Abuja - How Long by abujabooks(f): 9:28am On Oct 14, 2008
Wow! They r moving d City Gate.

That is not good o.
Re: New Construction Approval At Lugbe 1 Area Abuja - How Long by hakir(m): 10:11am On Oct 14, 2008
@ abujabooks

hw r u doing and thanks for the nice works, i guess u most be in bauja too.

the city gate adjustment will be more of credit to the capital city, as we all knw

first impression matters a lot. it will also bring the govt close to these areas such as

lugbe, pyakasa, alita, even kuje as regards infrastructure. these areas will definately take credit for it

given the principle of externalities. remember abuja is the eye of the country in the

global perspective

(1) (Reply)

A Plot Of Land @ Igbe Road, Along Igbogbo Road, Ikorodu. / One Storey Building Block Of Flats On Herbert Macaulay Way / Executive Mini Flat To Let @ Ikoyi Off Ribadu (not A Bq) Up Stairs For 1m X1yr.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.