Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,958 members, 7,821,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Affiliates Needed! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Affiliates Needed! (673 Views)

Interested Affiliates / Introducing Africa's Largest Vendors & Affiliates Network / Affiliates Needed, Fat Commission Payable! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Affiliates Needed! by Tripleclick(m): 10:04am On Jul 23, 2014
You can join konga.com affiliate program and make money,steps how to make money

1.Drive traffic to their store with your link
2.if they make purchase
3. Earn 9% of the commision
4.minimum payout #10,000 naira only
5.through bank wire

Konga is popular,they are not stricted anywhere on net including forums.

CLICK TO SIGNUP
http://konga.postaffiliatepro.com/affiliates/signup.php?k_id=Store

up to 2days b4 approval
CLICK TO CHECK TODAY'S DEALS
/?k_id=Store

YESTERDAY DEAL WAS ON FIRE! XBOX 360 FOR #2,500, D DEAL HAS BEEN REMOVAL,AFTER REACHING 100% SELLS. ALWAS CHECK FOR MY POST EVERY MORNING,I ALWAS UPDATE THAT KIND OF DEALS wink You can join konga.com affiliate program and make money,steps how to make money

1.Drive traffic to their store with your link
2.if they make purchase
3. Earn 9% of the commision
4.minimum payout #10,000 naira only
5.through bank wire

Konga is popular,they are not stricted anywhere on net including forums.

CLICK TO SIGNUP
http://konga.postaffiliatepro.com/affiliates/signup.php?k_id=Store

up to 2days b4 approval
CLICK TO CHECK TODAY'S DEALS
/?k_id=Store

YESTERDAY DEAL WAS ON FIRE! XBOX 360 FOR #2,500, D DEAL HAS BEEN REMOVAL,AFTER REACHING 100% SELLS. ALWAS CHECK FOR MY POST EVERY MORNING,I ALWAS UPDATE THAT KIND OF DEALS
Re: Affiliates Needed! by Tripleclick(m): 7:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
Best shopping mall

(1) (Reply)

Let Professionals Handle All Your Printing Jobs Anywhere In Nigeria / Quick Cash Needed!!! / Vesel for Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.