Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,712 members, 7,851,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:06 PM

Behold The Words Of The King Of Haram -femi Fani Kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Behold The Words Of The King Of Haram -femi Fani Kayode (509 Views)

‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him / BOMB; APC Confirms Their Association With Boko Haram. Femi Fani-kayode / How Ali Modu Sheriff Sponsored Boko Haram- Femi Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Behold The Words Of The King Of Haram -femi Fani Kayode by EliteYouth: 10:28am On Jul 23, 2014
On 22nd July 2014 General Muhammadu Buhari told The Nation Newspaper that "our country has gone through several rough patches, but never before have I seen a Nigerian President declare war on his own country as we are seeing now. Never before have I seen a Nigerian President deploy federal institutions in the service of partisanship as we are witnessing now. Never before have I seen a Nigerian President utilize the common wealth to subvert the system and punish the opposition, all in the name of politics. Our nation has suffered serious consequences in the past for egregious acts that are not even close to what we are seeing now. It is time to pull the brakes''.

One may have been prepared to accept the general's words as being those of a genuinely concerned and committed patriot who simply wanted our President and his Government to do a better job and who was worried about the unfolding situation in our country if he had not consistently exposed his true colors and his obvious soft spot for Boko Haram.

Read More http://www.activatenigeria.com/behold-the-words-of-the-king-of-haram-femi-fani-kayode/

(1) (Reply)

UK Set To Claim Europe's Economic Powerhouse Title / I Am Nigerian... / Boko Haram Attacks Prompt Concern For Northe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.