Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

No Bad Religion, Only Bad People (pictures) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Bad Religion, Only Bad People (pictures) (2499 Views)

Hate The Immaturity, Bad Religion, Wrong Doctrines, And Filth In This Forum ? / Why Are Atheist Called Bad People? / World's Most Inspirational People(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Bad Religion, Only Bad People (pictures) by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 23, 2014
Let the pictures pass the message #1God

Re: No Bad Religion, Only Bad People (pictures) by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 23, 2014
More picture, and in 1 of the picture Christians holds hand to protect praying muslims in egypt during the recent outbreak. #peace

1 Like

Re: No Bad Religion, Only Bad People (pictures) by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 23, 2014
More

Re: No Bad Religion, Only Bad People (pictures) by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 23, 2014
Most religions-- especially the Abrahamic ones-- do not allow (for) syncretism.

2 Likes

Re: No Bad Religion, Only Bad People (pictures) by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 23, 2014
Apatheist: Most religions-- especially the Abrahamic ones-- do not allow (for) syncretism.
. Who do we respect more God or Abraham
Re: No Bad Religion, Only Bad People (pictures) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 23, 2014
Vision2045: . Who do we respect more God or Abraham
God does not exist, and I don't know Abraham.
What I meant by Abrahamic religion is:
Semitic religions, like Christianity, Islam, Judaism.
Re: No Bad Religion, Only Bad People (pictures) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 23, 2014
Apatheist:
God does not exist, and I don't know Abraham.
What I meant by Abrahamic religion is:
Semitic religions, like Christianity, Islam, Judaism.

Give ur life to christ jesus or else na only u go waka go hell
Re: No Bad Religion, Only Bad People (pictures) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
Vision2045:
Give ur life to christ jesus or else na only u go waka go hell
Give your life to Allah or you'll go to hell
Give your life to Vishnu or you'll go to hell
Give your life to sango or you'll go to hell smiley
Re: No Bad Religion, Only Bad People (pictures) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
Apatheist:
Give your life to Allah or you'll go to hell
Give your life to Vishnu or you'll go to hell
Give your life to sango or you'll go to hell smiley
its better to live your life believing there is a God and find out there is none after death than to live it believing there is none and find out there is one.....God is God..Allah is God
Re: No Bad Religion, Only Bad People (pictures) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
Vision2045: its better to live your life believing there is a God and find out there is none after death than to live it believing there is none and find out there is one.....God is God..Allah is God
Which god exactly?
There are more than 10,000
Which should I acknowledge, and why?

Allah is god?
So is vishnu, and Ogun, and Thor, etc.
Re: No Bad Religion, Only Bad People (pictures) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
Apatheist:
Which god exactly?
There are more than 10,000
Which should I acknowledge, and why?

Allah is god?
So is vishnu, and Ogun, and Thor, etc.
There are more than 100,000 gods but there is only 1 God...the God of all god
Re: No Bad Religion, Only Bad People (pictures) by Weah96: 9:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
Vision2045: There are more than 100,000 gods but there is only 1 God...the God of all god

So which one is God of all the Gods? Allah/Yahweh or Jesus Christ/Yahweh? Is it Shiva?
Re: No Bad Religion, Only Bad People (pictures) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
Weah96:

So which one is God of all the Gods? Allah/Yahweh or Jesus Christ/Yahweh? Is it Shiva?
A man gave birth to a child and name him segun,remi,seun and femi and one day a guy heard the father calling him segun and later the mum came and called same person remi, and the boy younger brother came and call same person seun and the boy's male friend came n start calling femi" femi"..and the confused man ask who is femi,segun,seun and remi?..........................that answers your question
Re: No Bad Religion, Only Bad People (pictures) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
Vision2045: There are more than 100,000 gods but there is only 1 God...the God of all god
All the GODS claim they're real. undecided
What makes your god different?
Re: No Bad Religion, Only Bad People (pictures) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
Apatheist:
All the GODS claim they're real. undecided
What makes your god different?
....Tell me the point of communication of others to you...The bible and the Quran is the Gods medium of communication to humanity take it or leave it...both contains thing that have happened, that is happening and will happen...don't educate yourself wrongly..I respect your freedom of choice...but your kind of choice I don't respect...forget the fact that people re taking religious for what its not...read any1 u can read out of the 2...I sense u re educated and intelligent...read it with a open mind...question some things and it will reveal the answer to u.
Re: No Bad Religion, Only Bad People (pictures) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 23, 2014
Vision2045: ....Tell me the point of communication of others to you...The bible and the Quran is the Gods medium of communication to humanity take it or leave it...
You mentioned only 2 of the 10000 religions. What about the. Shruti, Verdas, Talmud, Dao de jing, Tipitaka, etc.? :_\
[quote ] both contains thing that have happened, that is happening and will happen...[/quote ] They are both wrong. The earth is not 6000yrs old as they claim, we did not come from 2 Jews, or Arabs that had 2 children.
don't educate yourself wrongly..I respect your freedom of choice...but your kind of choice I don't respect...forget the fact that people re taking religious for what its not...read any1 u can read out of the 2...I sense u re educated and intelligent...read it with a open mind...question some things and it will reveal the answer to u.
I've read many. They're all wrong. undecided
Re: No Bad Religion, Only Bad People (pictures) by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 24, 2014
Apatheist: You mentioned only 2 of the 10000 religions. What about the. Shruti, Verdas, Talmud, Dao de jing, Tipitaka, etc.? :_\
...will u ask a Chinese the origin of yoruba language?...I know of islam and Christianity and they point to a Almighty God.... The fact that read a textbook and fail the exam don't mean the book is wrong the wrong person is u... How old is the earth..if a tomb was discovered scientifically to be like 3000 years old...tell me u came from ape, tell me u can manufacture blood scientifically, or create hand or eyes scientifically.
Re: No Bad Religion, Only Bad People (pictures) by Weah96: 12:44am On Jul 24, 2014
Vision2045: A man gave birth to a child and name him segun,remi,seun and femi and one day a guy heard the father calling him segun and later the mum came and called same person remi, and the boy younger brother came and call same person seun and the boy's male friend came n start calling femi" femi"..and the confused man ask who is femi,segun,seun and remi?..........................that answers your question

So man created God? You're absolutely right.

1 Like

Re: No Bad Religion, Only Bad People (pictures) by mmsen: 12:45am On Jul 24, 2014
Vision2045: ....Tell me the point of communication of others to you...The bible and the Quran is the Gods medium of communication to humanity take it or leave it...both contains thing that have happened, that is happening and will happen...don't educate yourself wrongly..I respect your freedom of choice...but your kind of choice I don't respect...forget the fact that people re taking religious for what its not...read any1 u can read out of the 2...I sense u re educated and intelligent...read it with a open mind...question some things and it will reveal the answer to u.

If god inspired the Quran or the Bible then he is a god of confusion and mediocrity. Why send two books - one in Arabic, the other in a plethora of middle eastern languages that are not and were not understood outside of that immediate region.

Also, most people of the time were not literate so what sense does it make to send a book to those who cannot read?
Re: No Bad Religion, Only Bad People (pictures) by Nobody: 1:00am On Jul 24, 2014
Vision2045: ...will u ask a Chinese the origin of yoruba language?...I know of islam and Christianity and they point to a Almighty God.... The fact that read a textbook and fail the exam don't mean the book is wrong the wrong person is u... How old is the earth..if a tomb was discovered scientifically to be like 3000 years old...tell me u came from ape, tell me u can manufacture blood scientifically, or create hand or eyes scientifically.
Congrats!
You succeeded in making no sense at all. undecided
Re: No Bad Religion, Only Bad People (pictures) by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 24, 2014
Apatheist:
Congrats!
You succeeded in making no sense at all. undecided
I perfectly understand your situation, its just like a blind man saying u succeeded in showing me nothing, of cos he is right he gat no eyes to see.
Re: No Bad Religion, Only Bad People (pictures) by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 24, 2014
mmsen:

If god inspired the Quran or the Bible then he is a god of confusion and mediocrity. Why send two books - one in Arabic, the other in a plethora of middle eastern languages that are not and were not understood outside of that immediate region.

Also, most people of the time were not literate so what sense does it make to send a book to those who cannot read?

even biscuit and some things in these world came in variety... Why not right a book in english and think every1 in the world can read it....so u think u re the 1st educated man in the world? You need prayers...if u think u re making sense...you re only confusing yourself cos so far u have made no point only sentences full of emptiness of reasoning
Re: No Bad Religion, Only Bad People (pictures) by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 24, 2014
Weah96:

So man created God? You're absolutely right.
that shows the weight in your reasoning, if u can't understand that simple real life scenario, how will u understand God
Re: No Bad Religion, Only Bad People (pictures) by Weah96: 8:50am On Jul 24, 2014
Vision2045: that shows the weight in your reasoning, if u can't understand that simple real life scenario, how will u understand God

Thanks. God is beyond my knowledge. I hope things stay that way.
Re: No Bad Religion, Only Bad People (pictures) by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 24, 2014
Weah96:

Thanks. God is beyond my knowledge. I hope things stay that way.
but u believe in the concept of HOPE #wow
Re: No Bad Religion, Only Bad People (pictures) by falcon01: 10:01am On Jul 24, 2014
this atheist think with their ars you mean you just came in existence just like that. chaiii!! just enter the bush and watch the lifestyle of the animals and maybe you can learn a little

BTW

do you believe Satan exist.
Re: No Bad Religion, Only Bad People (pictures) by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 24, 2014
falcon01: this atheist think with their ars you mean you just came in existence just like that. chaiii!!
Of course not! mY parents had sex to give birth to me__ isn't it how people are born?
just enter the bush and watch the lifestyle of the animals and maybe you can learn a little
Wetin them dey do? shocked
BTW

do you believe Satan exist.
No. God, Satan, demons, ghosts etc do not exist.
Re: No Bad Religion, Only Bad People (pictures) by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 24, 2014
Apatheist: Of course not! mY parents had sex to give birth to me__ isn't it how people are born?

yes that how they have sex...some people do it for 10yrs without a child, in usa a woman gave birth despite medical report of her womb not able to conceive again...so u see. On if u believe devil exist...u don't have to believe cos its spirit in u won't allow u 2.
Re: No Bad Religion, Only Bad People (pictures) by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 24, 2014
Vision2045: yes that how they have sex...some people do it for 10yrs without a child, in usa a woman gave birth despite medical report of her womb not able to conceive again...so u see. On if u believe devil exist...u don't have to believe cos its spirit in u won't allow u 2.
Firstly,I was not taking to you.
Secondly, I don't understand a thing you say.
So, please don't quote me again.
Re: No Bad Religion, Only Bad People (pictures) by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 24, 2014
Apatheist:
Firstly,I was not taking to you.
Secondly, I don't understand a thing you say.
So, please don't quote me again.
fear me not boy am not fighting u...and quoting u won't remove 1k from ur bank account #growup
Re: No Bad Religion, Only Bad People (pictures) by falcon01: 1:20pm On Jul 31, 2014
Apatheist: Of course not! mY parents had sex to give birth to me__ isn't it how people are born?

so if you die thats all no tomorrow no judgement, nothing you just stop existin. hmmm.

my guy thin again.
Re: No Bad Religion, Only Bad People (pictures) by pesty100(m): 7:47pm On Jul 31, 2014
Vision2045: A man gave birth to a child and name him segun,remi,seun and femi and one day a guy heard the father calling him segun and later the mum came and called same person remi, and the boy younger brother came and call same person seun and the boy's male friend came n start calling femi" femi"..and the confused man ask who is femi,segun,seun and remi?..........................that answers your question
and wouldn't the boy be eager to clarify the mistake

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Scriptural Evidence That The YOURUBA People Are Israelites (ephraimites) / A Short Story About The Grandmother Of Jesus Christ / Joseph Ayo Babalola's 112th Birthday (posthumous) Is Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.