Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Osita Chidoka Named Aviation Minister. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osita Chidoka Named Aviation Minister. (750 Views)

Osita Chidoka Matriculates At Baze University (Photo) / What Nigerians Are Saying About Osita Chidoka & The Vacant Senate Seat / Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osita Chidoka Named Aviation Minister. by LMAyedun(m): 11:37am On Jul 23, 2014
President Goodluck Jonathan on Wednesday named the former Corps Marshal of the Federal Road Safety Commission, Mr. Osita Chidoka, as the new Minister of Aviation.

He also named a former lecturer at the University of Abuja, Dr. Suleman Abubakar, as the Minister of National Planning and Deputy Chairman of the National Planning Commission.

Jonathan made the announcement after the swearing in of the two new ministers shortly before the commencement of the weekly Federal Executive Council meeting.

The President also named Deputy Corps Marshal Boboye Oyeyemi as Chidoka’s successor in the FRSC.

He urged the new government officials to ensure that they leave their footprints in the offices they were deployed in.

On Oyeyemi, Jonathan said he decided to appoint him from the commission in order to ensure stability.

This, he added, was a clear departure from what had been obtainable in the FRSC since its inception when its heads were appointed from outside the system.

http://www.punchng.com/news/chidoka-named-aviation-minister-oyeyemi-becomes-frsc-boss/?
Re: Osita Chidoka Named Aviation Minister. by LaurelP(m): 11:39am On Jul 23, 2014
Square peg in round hole
Re: Osita Chidoka Named Aviation Minister. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:40am On Jul 23, 2014
Re: Osita Chidoka Named Aviation Minister. by yunglykmine(m): 11:42am On Jul 23, 2014
Congrats to him.
Re: Osita Chidoka Named Aviation Minister. by LMAyedun(m): 11:47am On Jul 23, 2014
Congrats to him & i wish in a controversy free tenure. lipsrsealed
Re: Osita Chidoka Named Aviation Minister. by LordMecuzy(m): 11:52am On Jul 23, 2014
I so like dis Dude,

Intelligent,Quiet n calm

Congrats
Re: Osita Chidoka Named Aviation Minister. by yunglykmine(m): 11:57am On Jul 23, 2014
LordMecuzy: I so like dis Dude,

Intelligent,Quiet n calm

Congrats
I pray he won't disappoint us in the Aviation sector.
Re: Osita Chidoka Named Aviation Minister. by qplus(m): 12:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
Hope he knows the difference between road and air.

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka Named Aviation Minister. by nerodenero: 1:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
grin grin grin
qplus: Hope he knows the difference between road and air.
Imagine a Doctor working in a bank!Some perform well outside their field.He might just be the right person for the job.
Re: Osita Chidoka Named Aviation Minister. by command01(f): 1:07pm On Jul 23, 2014
From aides of ministers to a minister in one of the strongest ministries..Congrats boss
Re: Osita Chidoka Named Aviation Minister. by otalenu(m): 1:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
Hard work truly speaks.

Congrats
Re: Osita Chidoka Named Aviation Minister. by RockMaxi: 1:34pm On Jul 23, 2014
[s]
LaurelP: Square peg in round hole
[/s]
Enemy of progress identified.
Re: Osita Chidoka Named Aviation Minister. by Decibel: 1:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
I can see Sahara Reporters and its accomplice Premium Times compiling their propaganda dossiers against this newly appointed Minister. Do I blame them? Of course not 'cos the owners are the same people known for Pull Him Down (Phd)syndrome. cool

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka Named Aviation Minister. by LaurelP(m): 1:41pm On Jul 23, 2014
RockMaxi: [s][/s]
Enemy of progress identified.
Go and die mofo tongue

(1) (Reply)

'keep Cash At Home We Are Coming To Visit You -' Robbers Tell Ogun Community / Lagos APGA Calls For Okorocha's Impeachment / #osun Decides, Breaking News: Misore Petitions INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.