Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

For Network Marketers, Affiliate Marketers And Financial Seekers! [OPEN NOW] - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / For Network Marketers, Affiliate Marketers And Financial Seekers! [OPEN NOW] (1874 Views)

It's Time For Network Marketing! / Network Marketing Success Secret (strictly For Network Marketers Alone) / Great News For Network Marketers! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Network Marketers, Affiliate Marketers And Financial Seekers! [OPEN NOW] by tonjeola(m): 12:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
Four Corners Alliance Group is a company that offers clients all over the world the
ability to own quality products that will teach them how to financially educate themselves
and grow their income, while they get out of debt…

The products are in very high demand from a world wide perspective so that makes
it very easy for affiliate to share this and make a substantial income with it…

It is all about financial education. We earn as we learn how to manage our finances.
Topics cover, financial essentials, debt management, wealth management, real estates investment, etc.
We also show people how to invest a one time payment of $18 to make $500000!

Click here NOW: www.winwithdeston.com

Like us www.facebook.com/lockposition

Re: For Network Marketers, Affiliate Marketers And Financial Seekers! [OPEN NOW] by tonjeola(m): 8:19am On Jul 24, 2014
there are many benefits while joining 4CORNERS ALLIANCE.
one of them is their Mastercard which you can use in verifying your US Paypal Account
Re: For Network Marketers, Affiliate Marketers And Financial Seekers! [OPEN NOW] by tonjeola(m): 8:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
If you’ve been looking for a high-integrity, low-cost home-based business (or beach-based business!),
this could very well be exactly what you’ve been looking for!
With[b] ‘Four Corners Alliance Group’,[/b] you will have a rock solid ‘Roadmap to Financial Freedom
so you can live the lifestyle of your dreams. And as is indicated above,
all it costs to get started on the journey is a one-time investment of only $18!
Your ‘roadmap’ starts by watching the exciting video located in Step 1 below.
We look forward to welcoming you to the team and helping you make your hopes and dreams come true!

Here’s What To Do Now:

Step 1: Go to: www.Level6Club.com and watch the exciting video!

Step 2: Go here to start your business: www.winwithdeston.com

Step 3: After your join us, go to Level6Club.com and join our Level6Club Facebook group. Click on
‘Files’ to print out your own personalized flyer,so you can get your business
off to a fast start!

Questions? Give me a call, text me, or PM me! You will always be treated in a courteous, professional, no-pressure manner.
But whatever you do, don’t let this opportunity pass you by!

like us www.facebook.com/lockposition
Re: For Network Marketers, Affiliate Marketers And Financial Seekers! [OPEN NOW] by tonjeola(m): 8:29am On Jul 26, 2014
Always do your best. what you plant now, you will harvest later!
Re: For Network Marketers, Affiliate Marketers And Financial Seekers! [OPEN NOW] by groovie(m): 8:57am On Jul 27, 2014
Cheers bro,
please I need a more detailed explanation about this, can you help?
Re: For Network Marketers, Affiliate Marketers And Financial Seekers! [OPEN NOW] by tonjeola(m): 10:30am On Jul 27, 2014
groovie: Cheers bro,

YES. where do you need explanation?
Re: For Network Marketers, Affiliate Marketers And Financial Seekers! [OPEN NOW] by tonjeola(m): 10:30am On Jul 27, 2014

Re: For Network Marketers, Affiliate Marketers And Financial Seekers! [OPEN NOW] by groovie(m): 1:29pm On Jul 27, 2014
What exactly do they market?
Re: For Network Marketers, Affiliate Marketers And Financial Seekers! [OPEN NOW] by tonjeola(m): 3:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
groovie: What exactly do they market?
there products is all about financial education in form of ebooks and videos on how to manage finances.
Topics cover, financial essentials, debt management, wealth management, real estates investment, etc.
Re: For Network Marketers, Affiliate Marketers And Financial Seekers! [OPEN NOW] by groovie(m): 4:04pm On Jul 27, 2014
tonjeola:
there products is all about financial education in form of ebooks and videos on how to manage finances.

ok, thanks boss. That's what I needed to understand
Re: For Network Marketers, Affiliate Marketers And Financial Seekers! [OPEN NOW] by groovie(m): 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
tonjeola:

ok, thanks boss. That's what I needed to understand.

so what's the marketing system? Any laid down procedures?
then after the 18 dollar payment what package does one get?
Re: For Network Marketers, Affiliate Marketers And Financial Seekers! [OPEN NOW] by Tonjeola1(m): 6:27pm On Jul 27, 2014
groovie:

you have access free ebooks and videos, free website where you see all earnings, the backoffice where to download ur ebooks and videos from, ur own link. after joining send me a PM, so that i add u to my team groups on facebook where you would gain more strategies on marketing, training too, outside the ones from 4corners alliance group
Re: For Network Marketers, Affiliate Marketers And Financial Seekers! [OPEN NOW] by Tonjeola1(m): 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
groovie:

Don't forget your earning potential? $500,000 in QUESTION!
we can do this together!
IF YOU CAN DREAM IT, YOU CAN DO IT!
Re: For Network Marketers, Affiliate Marketers And Financial Seekers! [OPEN NOW] by groovie(m): 6:34pm On Jul 27, 2014
Tonjeola1:
you have access free ebooks and videos, free website where you see all earnings, the backoffice where to download ur ebooks and videos from, ur own link. after joining send me a PM, so that i add u to my team groups on facebook where you would gain more strategies on marketing, training too, outside the ones from 4corners alliance group

ok, great, joining as soon as i gat funds to spare. Thanks
Re: For Network Marketers, Affiliate Marketers And Financial Seekers! [OPEN NOW] by Tonjeola1(m): 6:58pm On Jul 27, 2014
groovie:

ok, great, joining as soon as i gat funds to spare. Thanks
looking forward to see u on board
Re: For Network Marketers, Affiliate Marketers And Financial Seekers! [OPEN NOW] by Tonjeola1(m): 7:51pm On Jul 28, 2014
tonjeola: there are many benefits while joining 4CORNERS ALLIANCE.
one of them is their Mastercard which you can use in verifying your US Paypal Account
Re: For Network Marketers, Affiliate Marketers And Financial Seekers! [OPEN NOW] by tonjeola(m): 10:33pm On Jul 28, 2014
IF YOU WAIT,YOU WILL LOSE
STOP PUTTING OFF WHAT IS NECESSARY FOR ONLINE SUCCESS AND CLICK THE URL BELOW.

GET THIS PROGRAM TODAY AND BE AMAZED AT THE POWER,WEALTH AND SIMPLICITY.
www.winwithdeston.com
Re: For Network Marketers, Affiliate Marketers And Financial Seekers! [OPEN NOW] by tonjeola(m): 4:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
tonjeola: IF YOU WAIT,YOU WILL LOSE
STOP PUTTING OFF WHAT IS NECESSARY FOR ONLINE SUCCESS AND CLICK THE URL BELOW.

GET THIS PROGRAM TODAY AND BE AMAZED AT THE POWER,WEALTH AND SIMPLICITY.
www.winwithdeston.com
Re: For Network Marketers, Affiliate Marketers And Financial Seekers! [OPEN NOW] by Afoskalex(m): 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2014
Hello,how can I make payment,can it not be done through direct bank transaction?
Re: For Network Marketers, Affiliate Marketers And Financial Seekers! [OPEN NOW] by Afoskalex(m): 4:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
And on that sfi stuff,I joined but couldn't grasp the opération.Pls,give me more explanations.tanz
Re: For Network Marketers, Affiliate Marketers And Financial Seekers! [OPEN NOW] by tonjeola(m): 4:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
FIVE REASONS TO JOIN FOUR CORNERS ALLIANCE GROUP:
1. Multiple Income streams from retail sales and the excellent matrix 4x6 team build
2. $18 one off payment, no monthly fee, no monthly autoship what so ever
3. A Stable Global project.. in these recession hit times investments and education on finances can give a more secure future
4. A chance for you.. your friends, family work colleagues to become financially independent
5. No ties.. work your own hours p/t full time and at your own pace.
Re: For Network Marketers, Affiliate Marketers And Financial Seekers! [OPEN NOW] by tonjeola(m): 4:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
Afoskalex: Hello,how can I make payment,can it not be done through direct bank transaction?
you can make payment through master/visa card or through STP (solid trust pay)
Re: For Network Marketers, Affiliate Marketers And Financial Seekers! [OPEN NOW] by tonjeola(m): 5:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
Afoskalex: And on that sfi stuff,I joined but couldn't grasp the opération.Pls,give me more explanations.tanz
let team up on this.

"Never turn your back or try to run away from a threatened danger - you will only double the danger. Meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half. Always tell yourself, "I CAN DO IT!". Take charge of your Life - Confront your fears."

LET DO THIS!!!

Re: For Network Marketers, Affiliate Marketers And Financial Seekers! [OPEN NOW] by Afoskalex(m): 6:38pm On Jul 30, 2014
No problem
Re: For Network Marketers, Affiliate Marketers And Financial Seekers! [OPEN NOW] by tonjeola(m): 7:28pm On Jul 30, 2014
Afoskalex: No problem
waiting to see you on board.
IF YOU CAN DREAM IT, YOU CAN ACHIEVED IT!
Re: For Network Marketers, Affiliate Marketers And Financial Seekers! [OPEN NOW] by tonjeola(m): 4:16am On Jul 31, 2014
We are here to support anybody who joins us in this business.
$18 or N3000 can get you started on your way to $500000.
Talking about how good the business looks will not put egusi soup on your table.
This business is so easy to start that even the acra selling lady can do it.
No excuses, just do it. There is money to be earned, lives to improved and many to to bless.

lock your position here: www.winwithdeston.com
SEE YOUR ON ROUTE TO SUCCESS!
Re: For Network Marketers, Affiliate Marketers And Financial Seekers! [OPEN NOW] by tonjeola(m): 6:05am On Aug 03, 2014
Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. –Charles Swindoll
Re: For Network Marketers, Affiliate Marketers And Financial Seekers! [OPEN NOW] by tonjeola(m): 5:59am On Aug 07, 2014
tonjeola: If you’ve been looking for a high-integrity, low-cost home-based business (or beach-based business!),
this could very well be exactly what you’ve been looking for!
With[b] ‘Four Corners Alliance Group’,[/b] you will have a rock solid ‘Roadmap to Financial Freedom
so you can live the lifestyle of your dreams. And as is indicated above,
all it costs to get started on the journey is a one-time investment of only $18!
Your ‘roadmap’ starts by watching the exciting video located in Step 1 below.
We look forward to welcoming you to the team and helping you make your hopes and dreams come true!

Here’s What To Do Now:

Step 1: Go to: www.Level6Club.com and watch the exciting video!

Step 2: Go here to start your business: www.winwithdeston.com

Step 3: After your join us, go to Level6Club.com and join our Level6Club Facebook group. Click on
‘Files’ to print out your own personalized flyer,so you can get your business
off to a fast start!

Questions? Give me a call, text me, or PM me! You will always be treated in a courteous, professional, no-pressure manner.
But whatever you do, don’t let this opportunity pass you by!

like us www.facebook.com/lockposition
Re: For Network Marketers, Affiliate Marketers And Financial Seekers! [OPEN NOW] by tonjeola(m): 4:26pm On Aug 28, 2014

Afoskalex: Hello,how can I make payment,can it not be done through direct bank transaction?

am already in level 2, my team is growing and moving...
Re: For Network Marketers, Affiliate Marketers And Financial Seekers! [OPEN NOW] by tonjeola(m): 7:48am On Aug 29, 2014
tonjeola: Four Corners Alliance Group is a company that offers clients all over the world the
ability to own quality products that will teach them how to financially educate themselves
and grow their income, while they get out of debt…

The products are in very high demand from a world wide perspective so that makes
it very easy for affiliate to share this and make a substantial income with it…

It is all about financial education. We earn as we learn how to manage our finances.
We also show people how to invest a one time payment of $18 to make $500000!

Click here NOW: www.winwithdeston.com

Like us www.facebook.com/lockposition

(1) (Reply)

Manual Screen Printing Machine For Sale! / Supply Color Coating Aluminium Coils From China / Mppt Solar Charge Controllers; 12/24v, 10a Input, For Sale @ 8k Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.