Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,473 members, 7,830,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

PAYPAL Nigeria Receiving Payments - Can Someone Please Help Confirm This! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PAYPAL Nigeria Receiving Payments - Can Someone Please Help Confirm This! (712 Views)

New Features added to Paypal Nigeria Dashboard / Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment / How Paypal Nigeria Is Closing Businesses Of Nigerian Internet Entrpreneurs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PAYPAL Nigeria Receiving Payments - Can Someone Please Help Confirm This! by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2014
I was surprised when I logged into my firstbank online portal and saw a PayPal Icon.

I immediately called Firstcontact and inquired as to whether one can now receive payments from PayPal.

The Lady on the other side said Yes. I asked her to confirm again and she did and came back with the same affirmative answer.

I've not had the time to check the portal again.

Can anyone confirm this?
Re: PAYPAL Nigeria Receiving Payments - Can Someone Please Help Confirm This! by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 23, 2014
wow, i wish it's true. Let me check sha.
Re: PAYPAL Nigeria Receiving Payments - Can Someone Please Help Confirm This! by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 23, 2014
Ok! I finally go through to PayPal. It appears to be a false alarm

I think bank this days need to train the agents well.

PayPal says its not yet possible to receive payments. The reason they gave was that they don't have a license to do that yet. That sounds funny, if you ask me.
Re: PAYPAL Nigeria Receiving Payments - Can Someone Please Help Confirm This! by Youngzedd(m): 8:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
The bank customer care don't even have a PayPal account.

Instead of them admitting that they don't know, they will give wrong information.

What a banking industry we have in 9ja.
Re: PAYPAL Nigeria Receiving Payments - Can Someone Please Help Confirm This! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 23, 2014
Not yet. It's just for making payments only. The only added benefit you'll receive by opening a paypal account with firstbank account is the easy verification.
Re: PAYPAL Nigeria Receiving Payments - Can Someone Please Help Confirm This! by Nobody: 4:30am On Jul 24, 2014
Youngzedd: The bank customer care don't even have a PayPal account.

You dey mind dem?

(1) (Reply)

Your Entrepreneurship Experience So Far On Nairaland / In Need Of LCD Monitor And Rare View Camera. / Northern Importers Lets Meet Here For Joint Importation(kd,kn,ks,zm,sk)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.