Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Advice needed On Pvc Ceilings - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Advice needed On Pvc Ceilings (2737 Views)

Difference Between POP And Suspended Building Ceilings / Pvc Ceilings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice needed On Pvc Ceilings by IRAPADA(m): 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2014
pls guys, a friend of mine want to fix ceiling of his house,he intend using PVC ceilings but about 4 Carpenter he talk to advice him against using PVC ceilings,for reason that it wldnt last up to 10years,all the one in market are fake,it folds with time and so many other reasons.they said he shd use asbestos or pop if he have the means. but due to finance he want to still go for PVC , pls advice or recommend quality PVC ceilings we can buy.
Re: Advice needed On Pvc Ceilings by mufutau55(m): 7:03pm On Jul 23, 2014
Tell your friend to get Amoula Paragon PVC for his ceilings.. True, those Chinese made PVC are lousy.. but the Amoula is made in Nigeria and very sturdy.

Hajji Mufutau

1 Like

Re: Advice needed On Pvc Ceilings by passe(m): 8:16pm On Jul 23, 2014
mufutau55: Tell you friend to get Amoula PVC for his ceilings.. True, those Chinese made PVC are lousy.. but the Amoula is made in Nigeria and very sturdy.

Hajji Mufutau

Could you please help me with the address n contact details of Amoula Ceiling? I'm also not based in Nigeria like you.Thanks ahead.
Re: Advice needed On Pvc Ceilings by mufutau55(m): 8:46pm On Jul 23, 2014
passe: Could you please help me with the address n contact details of Amoula Ceiling? I'm also not based in Nigeria like you.Thanks ahead.

Check your Nairaland email... I have sent the information to you..
Included in the email is the website address, factory/showroom address, and phone numbers.
On their website you can see all the materials, colors, designs, prices and all other materials needed.
I just wish they have more styles like the Inosson PVC being used by Spyder880 in the East, I tried to get
them in Lagos but not possible, but the Amoula is good and strong enough..

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Advice needed On Pvc Ceilings by passe(m): 9:08pm On Jul 23, 2014
mufutau55:

Check your Nairaland email... I have sent the information to you..

Hajji Mufutau

Many Thanks.Remain blessed.
Re: Advice needed On Pvc Ceilings by FADEO: 4:27am On Oct 24, 2017
mufutau55:
Tell your friend to get Amoula Paragon PVC for his ceilings.. True, those Chinese made PVC are lousy.. but the Amoula is made in Nigeria and very sturdy.

Hajji Mufutau

Could you please help me with the address n contact details of Amoula Ceiling? please i really need to get this done in the project in sango.....please send the mail to davebowale@gmail.com
Re: Advice needed On Pvc Ceilings by jibbish(m): 5:14pm On Dec 29, 2017
passe:

Could you please help me with the address n contact details of Amoula Ceiling? I'm also not based in Nigeria like you.Thanks ahead.
Pls can you forward me the email. I need to get an estimate of pvc also. Thanks
Re: Advice needed On Pvc Ceilings by rotecch77(m): 7:24pm On Dec 29, 2017
Don't try amoula now, there price is almost equivalent to pop (pvc for that matter) the thing weak me oo
Re: Advice needed On Pvc Ceilings by mufutau55(m): 4:07am On Dec 30, 2017
rotecch77:
Don't try amoula now, there price is almost equivalent to pop (pvc for that matter) the thing weak me oo

Yes o. Compared to the time I bought some from them o. Too expensive now...

Hajji M.

(1) (Reply)

Vetra Ventures Limited Has Been Tested And Trusted / Nice Block Of 4flats Of 3bedroom Each @ Aguda Surulere. N30m/PIXXX. / Just call for 10% DISCOUNT and even INSTALMENT in any estate At IBEJU LEKKI-CALL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.