Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,280 members, 7,829,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

IF U R IN MY SHOE WHAT WOULD U DO? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / IF U R IN MY SHOE WHAT WOULD U DO? (1287 Views)

What Would U Do If U Were In My Shoes / Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y / How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IF U R IN MY SHOE WHAT WOULD U DO? by pcmadu(m): 7:40am On Oct 13, 2008
[color=#990000]HERE IS HOW IT GOES- I met this beautiful Nigerian Queen who I happen to LIKE sooooo much (don’t want to call it in-love yet). She is very smart, have her own voice (opinionative) and most importantly she can hold a very good and mature conversation. She is the kind of girl I like compared to my ex who just wants to listen and follow everything I say or ask her to do without Questioning. Don’t get me wrong, I love respect and some sense of submission, but when a woman starts doing it too much we men happens to take advantage of her and look at it as a weakness on her part that when she finally stands for herself we can't accept it because we are already used to the old ways.

Honestly speaking, I don’t want to rush in a relationship because I don’t want to break someone’s heart or be heart broken myself. But I also think I have come of age to know what I want in a girl and when I find that right person, I would make sure I sustain the relationship to the next level(proposal/marriage). To me, she is GOD SENT, I go to bed everyday thinking of her, I wake up in the morning with her on my mind-I even dream of this girl sometimes. She is not yet my girl but I am already telling my families and my ex about her and asking them to pray for me so things can work out for me.

HERE ARE THE DOWN SIDE- Our first agreement was that we should just be friends because she thinks guys are stupid and don’t know what they want and I was not ready for a relationship too. But as we start getting to know each other (we talk everything-relations, polities, marriage, economy and even kids), I began to respect her values and this respect I have for her has grown to likeness and admiration. Now I am crazy about her and she is not in the same page with me, I also think part of the reason is that her friends (male & female) are not the favorite people I would like to make friends with. Moreover she knows my ex because some of her friends are close to my ex. The face that she has given up on guys kind of scares me, she would not dear tell me about her past.

IN CONCLUSION- My fellow county people, make unu help me tell me what to do to win her heart. Also her birthday is on November and I want to make it special for her so I am open for advice on that too.
Re: IF U R IN MY SHOE WHAT WOULD U DO? by lysaa(f): 8:09am On Oct 13, 2008
I think u should remain who u are, u don't need to go out of ur way to please her in order to win her heart and in the end, displease urself. If she wants u, she would eventually be urs. She probably might have gone thru some hell with some guy(s) hence her attitude as tho she's been corked up in a bottle. .Guess if u can get her to talk about her past, that might just be an opener that would release her from 'the bottle'. Make her birthday a blast. From ur covos with her, by now u should have clues to what she does and doesn't like. . And most of all, be patient with her. cheers. wink
Re: IF U R IN MY SHOE WHAT WOULD U DO? by abujabooks(f): 11:30pm On Nov 04, 2008
Just be her friend. Sounds like, she has be hurt too many times.

Be yourself. Treat her d way u will treat d Queen of England.

If she is yours, u will get her.
Re: IF U R IN MY SHOE WHAT WOULD U DO? by pope732901(m): 9:50pm On Nov 16, 2008
I will come out of the shoe
Re: IF U R IN MY SHOE WHAT WOULD U DO? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 16, 2008
i will puncture ur legs if am in ur shoe's cool cool
Re: IF U R IN MY SHOE WHAT WOULD U DO? by sammyjl(f): 3:01pm On Nov 20, 2008
lysaa:

I think u should remain who u are, u don't need to go out of ur way to please her in order to win her heart and in the end, displease yourself. If she wants u, she would eventually be urs. She probably might have gone through some hell with some guy(s) hence her attitude as tho she's been corked up in a bottle. .Guess if u can get her to talk about her past, that might just be an opener that would release her from 'the bottle'. Make her birthday a blast. From ur covos with her, by now u should have clues to what she does and doesn't like. . And most of all, be patient with her. cheers. wink

Agree,
she probably thinks ol men are stupid cos of bad experience with them in her past, hence keeping it ol bottled up inside. But if u guys spend so much time together and enjoy each other's company, i c good things cmn olredy, just dont expect them to come too soon and rush into things. Patience, keep nurturing and b very patient with her
Re: IF U R IN MY SHOE WHAT WOULD U DO? by plappville(f): 6:38pm On Nov 22, 2008
be ur normal self and do things rightly.
Re: IF U R IN MY SHOE WHAT WOULD U DO? by Marymos: 2:32pm On Nov 25, 2008
be ursef.if she is yours u will definately have.maintain ur integrity and wisely try to know about her past.

(1) (Reply)

Pls, Advice Him B\4 He Make The Wrong Choice. / UK Court To Rule On Divorce Case Between Nigerian Oil Tycoon And British Wife / DNA Test Proves Suspected Relationship Between My Brothers Wife And Their Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.