Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Miss Universe - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Miss Universe (1383 Views)

Hilarious Filipino Reaction To Miss Universe Annoucement ( Video ) / Monstertrucks Pics On:meanwhile In A Parallel Universe / Gabriela Isler, Miss Venezuela, Wins Miss Universe 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miss Universe by Vongauche(m): 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2006
let's give it up for Tienepre Oki - Niaja's representative for Miss Universe 2006. Was she the runner-up in MBGN last year? But i gotta to give it to her
She's pretty and seems to be the most intelligent representative we've sent to the Miss World/Miss Universe pageants.
Hope she goes far.

http://www.missuniverse.com/delegates/2006/files/NG-interview.html

UP NIGERIA!
Re: Miss Universe by shawna(f): 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2006
yeah she is pretty am so proud of nigeria too hope she makes it
Re: Miss Universe by naijadiva2(f): 7:07pm On Jul 19, 2006
she's the pretties nigerian we've had in ages, not to say the others were ugly, but she's pretty. i am proud of her for reppin naija. naija is doing big things nowadays. i'm also surprise to see that the runners for namibia and south africa are black cuz they always have someone white running for their country. but don't be surprise if someone white wins. its not because of dicrimination, but because there is more white people in the competion and in the world so the chances of someone black winning is not the same as the whites.
Re: Miss Universe by desiree(f): 2:32am On Jul 22, 2006
Yeap she is pretty, i hope she goes all the way, atleast to a runner-up position. Make naija proud of ya, baby!!!!
Re: Miss Universe by shotta(m): 2:37am On Jul 22, 2006
they are all so skinny, yuck
and some even have the nerve to suck in their stomachs, looking all malnurished and shit
Re: Miss Universe by desiree(f): 2:44am On Jul 22, 2006
That is why they are called Miss Universe contestants. I can't imagine if they were all chubby girls frolicking on the stage. That would be a disaster!!!
Re: Miss Universe by shotta(m): 2:49am On Jul 22, 2006
last time i checked ms. universe didnt mean looking malnurished or looking like you about fall out an die

they dont have to be fat but the do need to look like they are healthy
Re: Miss Universe by desiree(f): 2:59am On Jul 22, 2006
They look very healthy to me undecided
Re: Miss Universe by shotta(m): 3:01am On Jul 22, 2006
not from what i saw
Re: Miss Universe by Shentz(f): 10:22pm On Jul 24, 2006
yeah, pretty girls are representing
Re: Miss Universe by Oracle(m): 12:41am On Aug 04, 2006
She's beautiful
itz actually great to know that Nigerians are still recognised globally for some things
she's a beauty, itz really dangerous leaving me and that girl in a room grin grin
she got some qualification too

(1) (Reply)

From Vision 2010 To Vision 2020 To Vision 2030 / I Guess This Is Nigerias' 2011 Presidential Election Result! / The Nigerian Gang Scam Unfolded In UK Again !!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.