Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Urgent; Can I Use Ipad To Trade Forex ? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Urgent; Can I Use Ipad To Trade Forex ? (4023 Views)

US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. / How To Open An Online Stock Brokerage Account To Trade The American Markets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent; Can I Use Ipad To Trade Forex ? by banom(m): 3:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
Please friends, i want to know if i can use Ipad to trade forex. I am on my way to buy the 16GB Ipad, and is primarily for forex trading. Fine brothers says the price is 105,000 naira.I am about to go out now and buy it. But i want to know if any one is using it to trade,and if it is ok.

I also want to know the following;

1, Does the battery last longer than laptop when nepa takes light? ( that is when not plugged to electricity)

2, Is the Ipad faster than laptop in internet browsing and fx trading.

3, Can i use the meta trader 4 platform with the Ipad, if not,is there a special trading platform designed for Ipad. If yes, is the Ipad platform as easy and user friendly as the Meta trader 4 platform.

Waiting for urgent reply .Please help.
Re: Urgent; Can I Use Ipad To Trade Forex ? by fxpert: 5:34pm On Jul 26, 2014
i would tell u to live it for you cant use it but for only monitoring your trade. if you want assistance on forex call me my name levis for free training exclussive. 07032610390 or 08082854594
Re: Urgent; Can I Use Ipad To Trade Forex ? by kenuti: 2:56am On Jul 27, 2014
Yes you can trade forex with an iPad. Download a free app called trade interceptor and open a live account with Fxcm to trade from the trade interceptor app or you can download meta trader 4 from the appstore. I prefer the trade interceptor app to meta trader because there are more tools and indicators to help you develop your trade plan. Attached is a screen shot of trade interceptor on my Z10. They have app for iPad, android and BlackBerry

Ipad battery last far longer than any laptop

For Internet speed. It depends on what network you are using and how strong it is.

Re: Urgent; Can I Use Ipad To Trade Forex ? by banom(m): 4:19am On Jul 27, 2014
Thanks @ Kenuti. I have bought the iPad. I find it great for trading. Though I am still testing it with demo. I will really love to keep in touch with you . Love the screen shot of that Japanese devil indicator ichimoku. Please do you profitably use moving average cross over system ? I love the indicator system for its simplicity .please if you do, what parameters do you found most profitable to set the moving average indicator ? Please help me on this.
Re: Urgent; Can I Use Ipad To Trade Forex ? by banom(m): 7:10am On Jul 28, 2014
Hello @ Kenuti . I am waiting for your response.
Re: Urgent; Can I Use Ipad To Trade Forex ? by omakay(m): 10:41am On Jul 28, 2014
Why would you spend so much in getting an Apple tablet when you could have spent 1/3 or 1/2 of 105,000 in getting an android device that will perform exactly the same function as what you have with you now.

All MT4 charting software on all tablets that run both Ios and android O.S have the same function.

God knows that i did not see this post till this morning or else i should have being able to direct you to get the exact device that you need to trade the financial markets.
Re: Urgent; Can I Use Ipad To Trade Forex ? by IdJack(m): 2:24am On Jul 29, 2014
OP hope your Ipad work well for you.
Anywhere as you are trading, you can also invest in Forex where professional will trade for you while you make ur daily earning. if you are ready let me know cos I am Looking for serious & active business minded people who wants to Grow their Income with the Internet World’s No.1 Investment trading company. If You Have 'The Perfect Business Investment Module' You Can Make Money. If you indicate interest and i will send you the details. Add /send me a PM me on Facebook on 'Akparawa Idara Jack' so i can know you are the one
Re: Urgent; Can I Use Ipad To Trade Forex ? by fxstory(m): 10:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
yes you can use ipad to trade.just go to itune app store and search for metaquote mt4 software.download and install it.
Re: Urgent; Can I Use Ipad To Trade Forex ? by banom(m): 12:39pm On Aug 02, 2014
Thanks everyone. I have gotten the iPad, and is excellent.
Re: Urgent; Can I Use Ipad To Trade Forex ? by iraycom: 3:51pm On Aug 02, 2014
can i use Sony Xperia andriod 4.1.2 to trade on forex
Re: Urgent; Can I Use Ipad To Trade Forex ? by bedfordng(m): 1:21pm On Aug 04, 2014
iraycom: can i use Sony Xperia andriod 4.1.2 to trade on forex
download mt4 platform for android via playstore.you will need strong internet connection to see updated price changes
Re: Urgent; Can I Use Ipad To Trade Forex ? by sleekman(m): 6:58pm On Aug 04, 2014
fxpert: i would tell u to live it for you cant use it but for only monitoring your trade. if you want assistance on forex call me my name levis for free training exclussive. 07032610390 or 08082854594
I believe u gave him d best advice. However, he chose 2 ignore. To trade forex like a pro u need mt4 or mt5 installed on windows 8pro 32 or 64bit, windows 7 and lower 2 windows XP. U can also trade on Mac OS. Trading on any of d androids, ipads, windows RT will limit ur trading scope. U can effectively monitor ur trades with these but u can't effectively take decisions with them. I would have advised u 2 buy Hp envy X2 or Hp sphere X2. These are transformers/hybrids that can be tablets as well as laptops.

1 Like

Re: Urgent; Can I Use Ipad To Trade Forex ? by fxstory(m): 7:44pm On Aug 07, 2014
sleekman: I believe u gave him d best advice. However, he chose 2 ignore. To trade forex like a pro u need mt4 or mt5 installed on windows 8pro 32 or 64bit, windows 7 and lower 2 windows XP. U can also trade on Mac OS. Trading on any of d androids, ipads, windows RT will limit ur trading scope. U can effectively monitor ur trades with these but u can't effectively take decisions with them. I would have advised u 2 buy Hp envy X2 or Hp sphere X2. These are transformers/hybrids that can be tablets as well as laptops.
nice
Re: Urgent; Can I Use Ipad To Trade Forex ? by omakay(m): 9:05pm On Aug 10, 2014
sleekman: I believe u gave him d best advice. However, he chose 2 ignore. To trade forex like a pro u need mt4 or mt5 installed on windows 8pro 32 or 64bit, windows 7 and lower 2 windows XP. U can also trade on Mac OS. Trading on any of d androids, ipads, windows RT will limit ur trading scope. U can effectively monitor ur trades with these but u can't effectively take decisions with them. I would have advised u 2 buy Hp envy X2 or Hp sphere X2. These are transformers/hybrids that can be tablets as well as laptops.

Exactly what i was trying to say. The standard analytical tools are available on windows 7 and 8 workstations. Gadgets like Ipads, android and even windows RT are just monitoring tools. Imagine spending so much on "desert" and ignoring the "main dish".

1 Like

Re: Urgent; Can I Use Ipad To Trade Forex ? by Phiewall(f): 5:28am On Apr 13, 2020
Pls, what kind of laptop can I buy for Forex trading?
omakay:

Exactly what i was trying to say. The standard analytical tools are available on windows 7 and 8 workstations. Gadgets like Ipads, android and even windows RT are just monitoring tools. Imagine spending so much on "desert" and ignoring the "main dish".
Re: Urgent; Can I Use Ipad To Trade Forex ? by omakay(m): 7:54am On Apr 13, 2020
Phiewall:
Pls, what kind of laptop can I buy for Forex trading?

Any windows OS computer will do fine.

Whether desktop or laptop.

A minimum of 1gig ram so that your computer does not hang during use.

A very recent OS like windows 8 or Windows 10

Thats all.....
Re: Urgent; Can I Use Ipad To Trade Forex ? by Phiewall(f): 2:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
Okay. Thanks
omakay:

Thats all.....
Re: Urgent; Can I Use Ipad To Trade Forex ? by Phiewall(f): 7:59am On Jun 19, 2020
omakay:

Thats all.....

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Pls What Biz Can A Young Gradute Do Wit 100k / Let’s Start Business Together. I Have The Money! / Is Covid-19 Loan Real? I Just Received This Message . Please Help Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.