Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Originality By Faze - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Originality By Faze (1698 Views)

Tuface Hosts Faze To Birthday Bash-Photos / Nigerian Singer Faze & Twin Sister Celebrates Birthday Today At A Private Party / Faze Signed Up By Konvict Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Originality By Faze by gfm4luv(m): 9:29am On Oct 13, 2008
What are your viewz on faze's new album (originality). I think the guy is going places, all his tracks are of the hook.
Re: Originality By Faze by walttt(m): 9:33am On Oct 13, 2008
well, i ve not hrd his alb, bt i knw he wouldnt let us down wink
Re: Originality By Faze by deebarca: 11:35am On Oct 13, 2008
i cant believe faze sang all that song, lack of lyrics, lack of concept, no hit song, nottin for the guy again, ,
Re: Originality By Faze by geolabious(m): 4:43pm On Oct 13, 2008
deebarca:

i can't believe faze sang all that song, lack of lyrics, lack of concept, no hit song, nottin for the guy again, ,
[size=13pt]Will u sharraap
How many song hav u written[/size]

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Originality By Faze by gfm4luv(m): 5:36pm On Oct 13, 2008
You are a fool for saying faze doesen't have lyrics, concepts and dance track. Do u know what lyrics are.
Animal, go hand write ur own song.
Re: Originality By Faze by geolabious(m): 7:17pm On Oct 13, 2008
gfm4luv:

You are a fool for saying faze doesen't have lyrics, concepts and dance track. Do u know what lyrics are.
Animal, go hand write ur own song.
[size=13pt]Abi oooooooooo
Make him go write his own[/size]
Re: Originality By Faze by Dclique(m): 11:40pm On Oct 13, 2008
i havnt heard the ful album only originaility n its nice.I thnk d rest of d songs wil b ok.
Re: Originality By Faze by Kriskento(m): 12:36am On Oct 14, 2008
i have had the opportunity to listen to two songs in the new album and they were very very nice. originality and hold am well. i thinks when it come to lyrics, faze is really very good. so i don't think is album can ever lack good lyrics, maybe no party jams DAT we easily like but i believe when u listen to the album u will get to love it. hope to get my copy soonest cos faze is my favourite naija artiste.
Re: Originality By Faze by JUSTICE84: 10:48am On Oct 14, 2008
Hey guys! am much proud about faze. I like his song, he is over talented.

He is the Originality!

He get Ability!

He be the Society!

He bi VIP

My guy no bi lie, if u like go wake baba Fela.
Re: Originality By Faze by Hardar4lag(m): 11:47am On Oct 14, 2008
Hey @gfm4luv u don't ve to insult deebarca dat much but sha his just been stupid 4 saying dat u think is easy to feature on TV
Re: Originality By Faze by geolabious(m): 4:42pm On Oct 14, 2008
[size=13pt]For me if i was told to rate FAZE's ALBUM. Am going to rate it 89% the remaining 11% is bad to me. His mum only pray for his son has she forgotten I bought his album with my money. Is she telling me that his son and family are going to be thy only person to buy the album. All the same he try Sha

My best tracks are Am in love, Play boy( omo he try for this gonni, guess what refree self dey there. If u be manutd he go marry u, if u are Chelsea he go cherish, toteham u na de totori faze oooo)na wao faze., story of my life, dutty wine, val’s day, like my style, hold your;

Funniest track but best Track 3-Spend my money
It goes lik this………………………

I wan spend my money oooooooo
Spend this money as I want am oooooooooo
Enjoy this life because it is too short
because another man’s life no be my own ooooooooo
Spend this money as I want am oooooooooo
Make u live ur life make I live my own ooooooo
Ur way ooo no be my way ooooo
My way ooo no be ur way ooooo

If I buy two car: Wetin Consign you
One na hummer jeep: Wetin Consign you
Other na lexus: Wetin Consign you
With double lexus Na my money ooooooo
I dey bear igbo boys: Wetin Consign you
Una my brothers all:na jesus: Wetin Consign you
All na from my God: Wetin Consign you
All na my money

Waoh nepa.y now
Blaaaaaablaaaaaablaaaaaaaaaaaa
Pirate
Alaba boys stay off
[/size]
Re: Originality By Faze by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 14, 2008
THE ALBUM IS WACK!! RUBBISH! ONLY ORIGINALITY TRACK thats is okay, the rest na rubbish!!

This is the worsT album faze go release, I love his 1st album & 2nd, but this one, be like say song don finish!!! make una hear am!! @ geolabious, 89% kon 99%ni, I rate it 5%!!! its shit,
Re: Originality By Faze by geolabious(m): 5:09pm On Oct 14, 2008
faakay:

THE ALBUM IS WACK!! RUBBISH! ONLY ORIGINALITY TRACK thats is okay, the rest na rubbish!!

This is the worsT album faze go release, I love his 1st album & 2nd, but this one, be like say song don finish!!! make una hear am!! @ geolabious, 89% kon 99%ni, I rate it 5%!!! its shit,
[size=13pt]Guy u vess gon[/size]
Re: Originality By Faze by bydot1(m): 6:26pm On Oct 14, 2008
Abeg make una no vex o
Re: Originality By Faze by deebarca: 7:20pm On Oct 14, 2008
i dont av to write a song, cos it's not my way. but the album is totally rubbish, i blame myself for buying his album.
PLEASE DONT BUY THE ALBUM O, COS I DONT WANT YOU TO REGRET
Re: Originality By Faze by geolabious(m): 7:29pm On Oct 14, 2008
deebarca:

i don't av to write a song, because it's not my way. but the album is totally rubbish, i blame myself for buying his album.
PLEASE don't BUY THE ALBUM O, because I don't WANT YOU TO REGRET
[size=13pt]Wat u just did is bad totally
Lets assume he is ur Brother
What will u say?
Am highly disappointed in u[/size]
Re: Originality By Faze by geolabious(m): 8:09pm On Oct 14, 2008
faze

Re: Originality By Faze by ikeyman00(m): 8:32pm On Oct 14, 2008
koko master is wack!
Re: Originality By Faze by eleshin(m): 10:37pm On Oct 14, 2008
the album is ok but not the best of him,he is a quality musician that can perform better than what he did in the album,all i know is that is not easy to compose,but the guy try sha only that the first two album were better.
Re: Originality By Faze by MissyB1(m): 11:09pm On Oct 14, 2008
I think say Originality na single shocked shocked
Pls can sm1 give me a link to the otha tracks . . . .
I can't miss out on this one O. tongue

Faze is tha man kiss
Re: Originality By Faze by geolabious(m): 6:10pm On Oct 16, 2008
Missy B:

I think say Originality na single shocked shocked
please can sm1 give me a link to the otha tracks . . . .
I can't miss out on this one O. tongue

Faze is tha man kiss
[size=13pt]His is truly thy man
[/size]
Re: Originality By Faze by WarfyBoy(m): 9:31pm On Oct 16, 2008
The guy try sha, dem no dey do passs try

I like Yawa Eh, my best trck for now
Tomorrow Lidas
Vals Day
Hold Ur
Like My Style
Originality
U kno try

etc
Re: Originality By Faze by geolabious(m): 9:23am On Oct 17, 2008
italio:

hello to you friends,
i am john akinsanya by name and i want to use this opportunity to let you know that there is new site which is been introduce by google .com .you can go through this site for celebrity.
www.google-celebrity.com

www.date-personality.com

www.richdadsandkids.com
[size=13pt]Eheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
What should we do with thy fucking site of urs[/size]
Re: Originality By Faze by UrDreamGal: 1:35pm On Oct 28, 2008
cheesy DAMN GUYS i'm a south african bt i think the cd is dope. i like the priginality song, play ball , i'm in love , valentine's day , tattoo gal, most of the songs are hott hott and hott and the guy himself is cool. i met him this year at the channel o awards

1 Like

Re: Originality By Faze by UrDreamGal: 1:37pm On Oct 28, 2008
cheesy DAMN GUYS i'm a south african bt i think the cd is dope. i like the priginality song, play ball , i'm in love , valentine's day , tattoo gal, most of the songs are hott hott and hott and the guy himself is cool. i met him this year at the channel o awards
Re: Originality By Faze by slimghost(m): 2:38pm On Oct 28, 2008
the album is just there, nothing fantastic. i have better albums to listen to- guys likw Banky, Dipp and Blaksmith.
NB: this is Faze's worst album. its been 3 weeks since the official release of the album, and we are still arguing whether its dope or not.
Re: Originality By Faze by Dclique(m): 4:02pm On Oct 28, 2008
The guy didnt try.Jst one hit trck
Re: Originality By Faze by Baro(m): 7:45pm On Oct 28, 2008
@ SlimGhost & Dclique,

Don't be in a haste to condemn the album, It's a dope album by any standard, anyway i dont expect anyone to appreciate 16 tracks in just 2 weeks. The Banky album u talking about, am sure you didnt feel all the tracks the first time you slotted in the cd. . .  With tracks like Yawa Eh, Am in Love, Fantasy, Valentines day, Story of my life, Like my style, Play ball and of course Originality, just relax and watch what  Faze's Originality album would blow into
Re: Originality By Faze by ifyalways(f): 1:10am On Oct 29, 2008
Never heard of it b4 undecided
Re: Originality By Faze by slimghost(m): 4:49pm On Oct 30, 2008
i dont have to listen to an album for a month before concluding whether its dope or not. the album its almost PG. angry
Re: Originality By Faze by shawdon(m): 9:57pm On Oct 30, 2008
Men I NO DEY BUY NAIJA MUZIK BUT THIS FAZE I LUV THIS GUY MUZIK AND I THINK HE GOT SKILLS.

(1) (Reply)

Dbanj Has No New Record Label – Younger Brother, K-switch / Photo Of Nigerian Actor Michael Obiora Poses Nude To Promote Book / Hot Ladies At Darey's Love Like A Movie Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.