Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Please Ur Help Is Needed.... - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Ur Help Is Needed.... (742 Views)

Entreprenuer Advise Is Needed / A Working Class And No Savings!!!!!! Help Is Here Now!!!!!!!! / Nid Ur Help And Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Ur Help Is Needed.... by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 23, 2014
pls nairalanders i need ur urgent help.... i am a student and i am in my early 20s.... i always come across posts like "starting a mini business with small capital" either online or offline but when i try to read it through , i seem more confused.... currently i hv stumbled across posts about online business, mini importation business etc.. But i get confused the more. i am an amateur when it comes to creating websites and all these web design posts i normally come across....i am willing to withdraw the last 20k in my account just to start any business whether online or offline.... but i have reasons why i prefer online to offline due to vast majority of offline labour market competition in my area...i will accept any insult, mock, advice....bt all i need you is to advice me like a brother in need..... Pls nairalanders i knw God will answer my prayer through some of you..even if it means me quiting school...once i have to earn some income......pls ur advice is needed....thanks
Re: Please Ur Help Is Needed.... by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
please nairalanders.....help me..... i would appreciate
Re: Please Ur Help Is Needed.... by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
please help me..i will never give up...someone told me failure is one the stepping stones to get u to another level....
Re: Please Ur Help Is Needed.... by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 23, 2014
i read a post one post about one of the successful men of our times who said "when he failed, he discovered that it was jus some ways that didn't work out, that failure is not a hindrance" because of that i will not quit........
Re: Please Ur Help Is Needed.... by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
please brothers.. i need ur help
..pls brothers
Re: Please Ur Help Is Needed.... by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 23, 2014
Oliversamuel: please brothers.. i need ur help
..pls brothers

Check the business section.

Cheers
Samuel
Re: Please Ur Help Is Needed.... by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 24, 2014
thanks bro
Re: Please Ur Help Is Needed.... by bedfordng(m): 8:21am On Jul 24, 2014
If you must go into something, you have to know the in and out before you step in else you would have yourself to be blamed.just because every one is going into mini import,does not mean it is that easy.you need to know what you want to buy and sell and a ready market for it should be in place.the internet is not an easy place too,just like the offline business, you need to put effort to make it work.the question you should really ask yourself is "are you ready for it".don't just think of withdrawing your last 20k to start because people made it seems so easy.know the in and out before starting
Re: Please Ur Help Is Needed.... by dav8id(m): 5:48pm On Jul 25, 2014
@Op what business are you intrested in? Cuz i cant figure any real business you can start with that money that you can feed from.

But if you have interest in importation , then i can guide you F.R.E.E OF CHARGE till you make your first profit.
And if you are commitment then i will give you automatic access to be our agro company sourcing agent and you stand to be earning 50k and above on any transaction but untill when the timd come.

You can whatsapp with this number 07037781319

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Collect Debt / TOP 4 Nigeria Bank That Made TOP 500 World Ranking / Online Bettin: Your Gain And Lost!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.