Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Joseph Mbu Two Sons Rusticated From Ukraine University - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joseph Mbu Two Sons Rusticated From Ukraine University (4463 Views)

EFCC Closes In On Ex- Nigerian Defense Minister Obanikoro, Two Sons Over N4.8B / AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza / Gov Fashola Meets Mbu, Assistant Inspector General Of Police(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joseph Mbu Two Sons Rusticated From Ukraine University by wirinet(m): 1:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
juman: We need more than 50 universities more in this country.

nigerians are spending a lot of money schooling abroad.

The rich men should help the country starts more and more universities in the country.

In a country of over 200,000,000, how many universities can you build? Even with 50 more universities, you can only admit 500,000 more students (assuming each university can accommodate 10,000 students). And we are not even talking about the staff(both academic and non-academic) to man these universities. Then after Graduation, where will all the graduates find Jobs? Is it sensible for a student to study law or accountancy for five years only to drive dangote trucks?

We need to change our educational system that emphasizes paper qualifications as against technical, enterpreneural and innovative skills. That is why we keep churning out graduates that can hardly fill forms or speak a complete sentence in english.

1 Like

Re: Joseph Mbu Two Sons Rusticated From Ukraine University by iamord(m): 6:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
obeski13: .yes i know.they went to those places not necessarily because they couldnt secure admissiön as a result of insufficient of spaces,but probably becos their parents av lost confidence in our institutions..d best university in Ghana is like a secondary school when u compared it with covenant university in terms of structure and facilities.but d truth is dat d lecturers over there are far better than what we av here.
. mr man u talking jargons! How will u compare the likes of knust and. University of ghana to convenant to mention a few.. Its. Like comparing oau and unilag to leads city.. U don't know. What you saying!!! Nigerians that have gone through such schools know what's up
Re: Joseph Mbu Two Sons Rusticated From Ukraine University by OXYGEN01: 6:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
obeski13: .yes i know.they went to those places not necessarily because they couldnt secure admissiön as a result of insufficient of spaces,but probably becos their parents av lost confidence in our institutions..d best university in Ghana is like a secondary school when u compared it with covenant university in terms of structure and facilities.but d truth is dat d lecturers over there are far better than what we av here.
SILLY STATEMENT. The best secondary school in Ghana is like the best university in ur country.Kwasia can u even mention any university in Ghana uve visited before.You don't travel n be making stupidd statements out of ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Joseph Mbu Two Sons Rusticated From Ukraine University by Dessyguy(m): 6:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
have you been to university of Ghana or Kwame Nkrumah university of science and technology?You better keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Joseph Mbu Two Sons Rusticated From Ukraine University by obeski13(m): 6:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
Dessyguy: have you been to university of Ghana or Kwame Nkrumah university of science and technology?You better keep quiet.
.i dont respond to ur like.
Re: Joseph Mbu Two Sons Rusticated From Ukraine University by obeski13(m): 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2014
OXYGEN01: SILLY STATEMENT. The best secondary school in Ghana is like the best university in ur country.Kwasia can u even mention any university in Ghana uve visited before.You don't travel n be making stupidd statements out of ignorance.
.i would love to respond to ur message,but on a second thought i checked ur previous posts,and i found out u dont deserve a response..
Re: Joseph Mbu Two Sons Rusticated From Ukraine University by Dessyguy(m): 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2014
obeski13: .i dont respond to ur like.
You've done me a great deal.Im not in a mood to argue.Always Know your facts.

1 Like

Re: Joseph Mbu Two Sons Rusticated From Ukraine University by Ashantiking: 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2014
obeski13: .i dont respond to ur like.

Because u r a forking liar and you have been put in your place. You miserable toad.
Re: Joseph Mbu Two Sons Rusticated From Ukraine University by OXYGEN01: 6:40pm On Jul 24, 2014
obeski13: .i would love to respond to ur message,but on a second thought i checked ur previous posts,and i found out u dont deserve a response..
You don't know anything so shut up.
Re: Joseph Mbu Two Sons Rusticated From Ukraine University by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 24, 2014
I sense victimisation In this thread, once APC thinks you are against them, they will do everything humanly possible to see you fail. What concerns Joseph mbu's sons with his job as a police officer.
Re: Joseph Mbu Two Sons Rusticated From Ukraine University by obeski13(m): 6:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
OXYGEN01: SILLY STATEMENT. The best secondary school in Ghana is like the best university in ur country.Kwasia can u even mention any university in Ghana uve visited before.You don't travel n be making stupidd statements out of ignorance.
.i had wanted to reply to ur post,but on a second thought i decided to check ur past posts,only to find out u belong to group of people on nairaland i dont bother responding to their comments
Re: Joseph Mbu Two Sons Rusticated From Ukraine University by OXYGEN01: 7:40pm On Jul 24, 2014
obeski13: .i had wanted to reply to ur post,but on a second thought i decided to check ur past posts,only to find out u belong to group of people on nairaland i dont bother responding to their comments
You don't bother responding but u responded. Are you normal at all?

1 Like

Re: Joseph Mbu Two Sons Rusticated From Ukraine University by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
Some hungry bloggers trying so hard to drive traffic.
Re: Joseph Mbu Two Sons Rusticated From Ukraine University by JEITO: 11:39pm On Jul 24, 2014
Why does this news sound like something fabricated by haters I mean, who or what is Naija news centre?

Where they there when it was happening?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Lagos State House Of Assembly Approve Jonathan's Impeachment / 2015 Presidential Election Result: An Objective View / The Largest Tribes Of The South South..........mordsith.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.